Check your account email address ×

Dick talks about asshole

13 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

He came here same time as me from HCS. Didn't like him there either. 

Seems He just likes to hang out in the Covid section pushing the Vax thats prob why you never noticed Him. :lmao:

If you were here in the beginning, you would have been labeled an Unamerican  libtard and someone would have offered you a ticket out of the country, you had to agree with Cheney or else. 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
42 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Pretty much everyone gets that, and pretty much an amateur compared to Ben though. 

Should go read my first interactions with Ben we went at it pretty good ...I think we are buds now tho :dunno::lol:

2 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Should go read my first interactions with Ben we went at it pretty good ...I think we are buds now tho :dunno::lol:

Ben really is a good guy, and an equal opportunity hater.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So who voted for the buffoon then?

81 million.

:lol:

Lots of people who were tired of a lying asshole and thought a buffoon was better I guess, Biden outperformed Hillary in all the counties near me and Trump underperformed, and my county is more than 2 to 1 Rep. advantage. 

On 8/4/2022 at 9:07 PM, spin_dry said:

I can remember when uncle Dick was trumpers favorite guy. Lets me know how phony the whole GOP system is. From politician to voter. 

as a "Trumper" I couldn't stand Cheney and as time went on I grew to hate Bush too

• Like 1

• Gold Member
18 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Lots of people who were tired of a lying asshole and thought a buffoon was better I guess, Biden outperformed Hillary in all the counties near me and Trump underperformed, and my county is more than 2 to 1 Rep. advantage. 

Looks like ole Sniffy Joe Biden will easily surpass TrunQ on being the biggest lying asshole . And we still got 2 years to go lmao. 

12 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Looks like ole Sniffy Joe Biden will easily surpass TrunQ on being the biggest lying asshole . And we still got 2 years to go lmao. 

He has dementia as an excuse, likely be dead soon too.

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

as a "Trumper" I couldn't stand Cheney and as time went on I grew to hate Bush too

Bush, Cheney, Clinton, Gore, Obama, Biden are the same pieces of shit who just gifted of Americans and sold out to the global scum.  They all deserve a bullet.  Last real president you had was Reagan.