Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump's no-makeup appearance has shocked people

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Walks nothing like Biden. Biden walks Ike a fragile old man. Trump is not at that level yet.

• Like 1

Dude it's the 2nd time you posted it in 24 hours,..I mean seriously, kinda fucking wacked to be this obsessed with an 80 year old man's appearance...And FYI, I've scene a picture of you sweet cheeks, I wouldn't be talking shit about anyones appearance..

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, toslow said:

Trump is 76 not a young man.

fuck he might not even make to 2024 

I'd put my money on Trump growing older than Biden.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Here they come!!!  :lol: 

I can't wait until DeSantis wins and the Trump cult goes away.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Dude it's the 2nd time you posted it in 24 hours,..I mean seriously, kinda fucking wacked to be this obsessed with an 80 year old man's appearance...And FYI, I've scene a picture of you sweet cheeks, I wouldn't be talking shit about anyones appearance..

People guess my age at early to mid 40’s. No booze, no smokes, no drugs. Eat healthy. Lots of water. 

• Haha 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

People guess my age at early to mid 40’s. No booze, no smokes, no drugs. Eat healthy. Lots of water. 

Trumps got all of those covered but eating healthy from the sounds of it.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Bald, over weight, chicklets for teeth, and a bad tattoo on your arm, sweating your ass off holding a Stihl saw.............

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Bald, over weight, chicklets for teeth, and a bad tattoo on your arm, sweating your ass off holding a Stihl saw.............

I have no tats and teeth are strait and pearly white. 5’10” 187 with 14% body fat. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I have no tats and teeth are strait and pearly white. 5’10” 187 with 14% body fat. 

I beg to differ...but keep pumping yourself up hottie..

Hey pumpkin head, what size hat do you wear??:lol:

Edited by Rigid1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Somthing about  liberals retirement kind of sad to watch in slow motion really . 

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Trumps got all of those covered but eating healthy from the sounds of it.

Smoking is the absolute worse. Shitty teeth, bad breath, fucked up lungs. Destroyed cardiovascular system. Yikes. 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

Somthing about  liberals retirement kind of sad to watch in slow motion really . 

Kids have an aunt on their mom's side, retired, "living the dream" while she posts about Trump every fucking day from their private island up in Canada..:lol:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Smoking is the absolute worse. Shitty teeth, bad breath, fucked up lungs. Destroyed cardiovascular system. Yikes. 

Love me some Newports, amazing, nobody knows I smoke, including my anti smoking GF of a year and my kids of 16 and 18 years..But nice try, weak bait..

If you're ever in the Syracuse area, let's do a bike ride, see if you can keep up on your e-bike..:lol:

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Love me some Newports, amazing, nobody knows I smoke, including my anti smoking GF of a year and my kids of 16 and 18 years..But nice try, weak bait..

If you're ever in the Syracuse area, let's do a bike ride, see if you can keep up on your e-bike..:lol:

Well aren’t you special. Lying to your girlfriend. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

My great grandfather lived into his 90s. Smoked cigars and cigarettes until he lay on his death bed. I think he was pickled from all the booze he drank.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

My great grandfather lived into his 90s. Smoked cigars and cigarettes until he lay on his death bed. I think he was pickled from all the booze he drank.

Hell yes! :lol: :bc:

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Well aren’t you special. Lying to your girlfriend. 

Who said I lied? (Besides you) Maybe she never asked....:ashamed:

17 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Finally you post something worthwhile.