Check your account email address ×

Yale study shows Russian economy has been crippled by business retreats and sanctions

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Anler said:

There's a whole list of countries that are going down the toilet because of sanctions. Ours is one of them. 

This is true

4 hours ago, Anler said:

There's a whole list of countries that are going down the toilet because of sanctions. Ours is one of them. 

Lots of people got in over their heads during the days of QE. Only people to blame are themselves. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Lots of people got in over their heads during the days of QE. Only people to blame are themselves. 

Well I and others have been saying for a long time now that alot of our problems are govt created. They need to fuck off

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

That’s the entire point of QE ....get everyone to pay more for everything and then crash the fucking economy and the rich buy up all their shit on short sales. Blame the Fed you fucking moron....not the individual 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well I and others have been saying for a long time now that alot of our problems are govt created. They need to fuck off

Many went out and bought homes with big mortgages with little budgetary wiggle room. Now it’s shitty for them. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

That’s the entire point of QE ....get everyone to pay more for everything and then crash the fucking economy and the rich buy up all their shit on short sales. Blame the Fed you fucking moron....not the individual 

It’s not just the fed. When there’s a president calling for negative interest rates during his rallies…..

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

It’s not just the fed. When there’s a president calling for negative interest rates during his rallies…..

Hes merely a mouthpiece for the bankers. When was the last time a president called for normalization of monetary policy? 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

People are dumb

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

People are dumb

Look at the fiscal conservatives here....they had zero issue with Trump calling for negative rates. Even the financial guru Woolie was totally loving it. More spending and cheap money!!! Boomers love it!!!

Just now, f7ben said:

Look at the fiscal conservatives here....they had zero issue with Trump calling for negative rates. Even the financial guru Woolie was totally loving it. More spending and cheap money!!! Boomers love it!!!

There are no fiscal conservatives here. I think most self proclaimed conservatives don't really know what being conservative is. They are Republicans not conservatives and really all Republicans are is Democrats with a Bible. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A tax moratorium OH THE HORROR.  You amaze me with your hypocritical bullshit.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

A tax moratorium OH THE HORROR.  You amaze me with your hypocritical bullshit.

You dumbass piece of fucking shit. Explain how a payroll tax moratorium helps millions of people who had their jobs cancelled. Just explain it one time you fucking retarded low Iq near illiterate faggot ass retard.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You dumbass piece of fucking shit. Explain how a payroll tax moratorium helps millions of people who had their jobs cancelled. Just explain it one time you fucking retarded low Iq near illiterate faggot ass retard.

Nah, just keep believing that giving people money is the best.  Even though the people that got the money spent it as foolishly as the people giving it out.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Nah, just keep believing that giving people money is the best.  Even though the people that got the money spent it as foolishly as the people giving it out.

Answer the question you stupid piece of fucking shit. 

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

hes been on the train that only benefited the high earners for years now.   it's a terrible idea it's welfare for the rich nto that much of what occurred wasn't but people with no jobs needed help.  first giveaway made sense given no one knew how COVID would go,  its the spends after that which was bad.  

• Like 1

I talked to a younger cousin during early 2021. She and her boyfriend bought a home. She took a second job to make the payments. I can’t imagine the mess they must be in right now. Makes me cringe. 

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

hes been on the train that only benefited the high earners for years now.   it's a terrible idea it's welfare for the rich nto that much of what occurred wasn't but people with no jobs needed help.  first giveaway made sense given no one knew how COVID would go,  its the spends after that which was bad.  

Exactly 

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

I’ve seen it all before….a few times.

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

There job was canceled because of govenment not inspit of govenment . 

And it helps because if you are collecting uniployment you are taxed on it then or at the end of the yr  . 

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

There job was canceled because of govenment not inspit of govenment . 

And it helps because if you are collecting uniployment you are taxed on it then or at the end of the yr  . 

No ....unemployment wasn’t taxed. States and fed waived it 

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

No ....unemployment wasn’t taxed. States and fed waived it 

Before or after ? I don't really give a fuck . It is my stance now and then that the fed or tge states  had zero biz deciding who could go to work and who could not . And I still think cunts like Walz should be brought in to a town square and stoned for pursuing charges on businesses just attempting to stay aflot and keep money in there workers pocket by staying open .

But the MN cunts will prob still vote him in over Jenson 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, f7ben said:

No Ben.  FFS.