Check your account email address Ɨ

The Pandora papers... Add president zelensky

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuck me, I should have gotten into politics and did some oligarching.Ā Ā 

Yup....just agree to do their bidding and theyā€™ll manufacture you a persona and sell it to sheep like Viper.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuck me, I should have gotten into politics and did some oligarching.Ā Ā 

You could be looting a small country by now and hanging out with Bono

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

ā€¦..and then thereā€™s Putin.Ā 

They are all rotten over there.Ā  Ā 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think the Bidens have money in Russia

Wouldn't doubt it.Ā  Ā We know of some of their financial ties in Ukraine.Ā 

https://www.ronjohnson.senate.gov/2022/4/sen-johnson-on-senate-floor-the-bidens-are-financially-tied-to-china-and-russia-where-is-the-public-outcry

Edited by Highmark

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course but pointing it out mobilizes the true TDSā€¦Trump Defense Squad!šŸ¤£

Ā 

041A0E10-F17F-404E-B956-3B9589302560.thumb.jpeg.5474c4065912ae45809bf9dea2b7cbce.jpeg

Pointing it out is totallyĀ fine, until it becomes that isĀ all you point out and it becomes a dailyĀ non stop ritual that consumes your life. MC and Spin have that coveredĀ Ā :news:

People defending Trump will never get to the level theĀ Trump Haters are at.Ā Impossible,Ā but nice try.Ā 

Just now, EvilBird said:

Pointing it out is totallyĀ fine, until it becomes that isĀ all you point out and it becomes a dailyĀ non stop ritual that consumes your life. MC and Spin have that coveredĀ Ā :news:

People defending Trump will never get to the level theĀ Trump Haters are at.Ā Impossible,Ā but nice try.Ā 

WrongĀ 

6 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

One anti trump post results in at least ten of trumpā€™s jackals racing to post an attack. Itā€™s like kicking a bald face hornets nest. :lol:Ā 

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

One anti trump post results in at least ten of trumpā€™s jackals racing to post an attack. Itā€™s like kicking a bald face hornets nest. :lol:Ā 

So Freedom Sledder is the same as the whole US population and media .Ā Got it.Ā :lol:

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

GMAFBā€¦have you seen the people at his rallies and the shit they believe and say? šŸ¤·šŸ»
BTW my only point is that all the motherfuckers have shady shit going on in Russia, Ukraineā€¦ectā€¦

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

29 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Zelinsky made a lot of money as an actor. Got it.Ā 

So much money he had to create off shore companies to put his money in to hide it from Russia.

As did many other world leaders. Ironically many of them are resigning all of the sudden

Edited by Anler
  • Like 1