Check your account email address ×

"If you're going to be pro-life you need to be pro-adoption,"

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

And you’re a pathetic blowhard with a wet brain.  

9 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Jimmah the dumfuck thinks he’s being clever by using my name, typical alcoholic attempt and humor 

7 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

You’re advocating for adoption, while not doing it yourself, 

I’m sure that clear , but perhaps you have the same brain problem as Jimmah the dumfuck?

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

LOL! As clever at wet brain Jimmah. 

You should never question the cleverness of someone else you stinky stale skid mark.🤣

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

LOL! As clever at wet brain Jimmah. 

was it a priest, coach or uncle? 

this is called projecting 

I have an internet degree in child psychology 

New borns and those under two can be expensive to adopt depending on mothers situation.unfortunately once child gets over age 4 they are in the foster care system which is a shit show for the most part.some of the people running foster care can barely take care of themselves let alone a young adult!! wife and I had two girls of our own and adopted two sisters age four and five and our girls were four and five at the time!!

Took girls out of the system!!lucky for us the adoption process was pretty simple.went through hope adoption agency which worked with local county!

My oldest was just home this weekend from Florida now 25.been a sometimes tough road but I’m sure proud of them girls!!

just sometimes think about those that never get adopted and never get out of the system!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

was it a priest, coach or uncle? 

this is called projecting 

I have an internet degree in child psychology 

Sounds like you have experience in being molested, unlike most that repress those memories you seem to relish in reliving them.

3 minutes ago, X2700 said:

New borns and those under two can be expensive to adopt depending on mothers situation.unfortunately once child gets over age 4 they are in the foster care system which is a shit show for the most part.some of the people running foster care can barely take care of themselves let alone a young adult!! wife and I had two girls of our own and adopted two sisters age four and five and our girls were four and five at the time!!

Took girls out of the system!!lucky for us the adoption process was pretty simple.went through hope adoption agency which worked with local county!

My oldest was just home this weekend from Florida now 25.been a sometimes tough road but I’m sure proud of them girls!!

just sometimes think about those that never get adopted and never get out of the system!!

thank you for some meaningful perspective and personal insight 

• Like 1

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Sounds like you have experience in being molested, unlike most that repress those memories you seem to relish in reliving them.

yep, someone hurt you

most logical reasonable adults wouldn't respond to this topic the way you have for no reason

go soak your head 

41 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

yep, someone hurt you

most logical reasonable adults wouldn't respond to this topic the way you have for no reason

go soak your head 

Awww! You start a lies about being molested and get butt hurt when it gets turned on you, must have been the trifecta, you got the priest coach and the uncle,

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

"to fix the "moral and legal failing" of how expensive adoption has become and how difficult it is to navigate adoption services" 

https://www.businessinsider.com/mike-pence-wants-abortion-illegal-and-big-businesses-cover-adoption-2022-7

interesting perspective as both my father, aunt and one of my best friends are adopted, and all are boomers.  I don't fully agree with most of what Pence said, but do agree that making adoption should be far less costly and something which should be encouraged by appropriate potential parents rather than making abortion the defacto choice.

“If you’re gonna be pro-life, you need to be pro-adoption. The cost to adopt a child in the United States can be as much as $70,000 to the family. It should not cost the average American worker more than a year’s worth of salary to adopt a child,” he said.  

https://www.theroot.com/did-i-just-agree-with-mike-pence-1849321219

What this country lacks most from my POV is a moral compass that doesn't necessarily involve 'religion' but compassion. 

This is likely a topic that will as usual fall upon deaf ears in today's society, but I applaud Pence for at least identifying an understated issue. 

Has become ? Lmfao it was north of 20k 22 yrs ago and that dose not include your flights or lodging usualy 2 diff times . And not counting the time off work for completly unknown timeframes you will ne gone . I know this for a 100% fact . To be clear this is out of countery . Aka Russia Guatemala etc etc .

Massive prob with American adoption in it is almost all open .

And worse you can adopt a kid then yrs down the road a mom can decide now she has her head out of her ass and wants the kid back and more often than not wins the case . 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 hour ago, X2700 said:

Yeah I know people who never got out of the system . Pretty much fucked for life . Pretty sad stuff . 

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm absolutely ProLife and pro adoption.   I've given plenty over the years to adoption charities.

Does this mean if you are prochoice you should be donating to abortion services?   Just curious. 

The whole "there aren't enough families to adopt doesn't hold water.

While it is difficult to find an exact, accurate number to answer this question, Some sources estimate that there are about 2 million couples currently waiting to adopt in the United States — which means there are as many as 36 waiting families for every one child who is placed for adoption. 

12 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

precisely whom is grifting? 

precisely what crumbles? 

precisely who is the moron? 

Take away the body parts $$$ for abortion and it all falls apart.

You aren't very smart. 

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

show me the $ 

A new GAO report presents a very disturbing picture of how America’s biggest abortion business receives a massive amount of taxpayer funding to further its abortion agenda.

In 2019, pro-life Reps. Vicky Hartzler (R-MO), Pete Olson (R-TX), and Marsha Blackburn (R-TN) led over 120 House and Senate Members in a letter to the Government Accountability Office (GAO) requesting data on federal taxpayer dollars received by pro-abortion groups. Last week, the GAO issued the report that covers a three year period, from fiscal years 2016-2018.

Requested by pro-life members of Congress to expose how pervasive its taxpayer funding is, the GAO report indicates pro-abortion groups Planned Parenthood Federation of America (PPFA), Marie Stopes International (MSI) and International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) received a massive amount of American tax dollars.

In total, the pro-abortion groups received $1.8 billion in taxpayer dollars over the three-year period.