Check your account email address ×

Putin drops devastating bombs!

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Don't worry, the boomers say Russia and china are on their way down the toilet. 

Well its a good thing your generation is raising a whole new generation of soft handed queers and confused lady boys.  You're gonna be getting Luffa sponged in the nursing home by them!

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Well its a good thing your generation is raising a whole new generation of soft handed queers and confused lady boys.  You're gonna be getting Luffa sponged in the nursing home by them!

They have the softest hands. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

They have the softest hands. 

Thanks for helping them all this time, boomers so now the younger generations get to clean up another one of your messes. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

It would be impossible for them to fuck up worse than the trash youre generation foisted on the world. Boomers will go down as the most retarded pieces of fuck ever.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It would be impossible for them to fuck up worse than the trash youre generation foisted on the world. Boomers will go down as the most retarded pieces of fuck ever.

Are you ever right about anything?

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

Are you ever right about anything?

If you think I’m wrong then I’m 100% guaranteed to be right. You’re a dumb ads motherfucker and I’ve never seen you lost a single right minded opinion on anything ever. I’d put you out of your misery if you were close to me. Worthless retard 

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That statement on its own, just shines a `50,000 lumen LED light on your base level stupidity.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Did he finally admit that the entire Nazi thing was a false flag? Did he finally admit to poisoning his political opponents? Did he finally admit  that Chechnya is on the verge of a major civil war? 

Deflection noted 

9 hours ago, spin_dry said:

When is Russia gonna win this thing?

Is thete a stop watch on wars now ? 

Thete has never been a doubt in my mind from the day the shit started that Russia would take the Ukraine back . Now you on the other hand well let's just say we're the one bragging up the ghost of kiev along with every other obvious lame propaganda shit you were willingly  fed