Check your account email address ×

Sessions talked to Russians during campaign

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The leftards have gone completely fucking insane :lmao: they have just pathetically lost all perspective :flush: 

I agree.   A sitting US Senator would collaborate with the Russian's to fix an election in meetings AT THE US CAPITAL!   :nuts:   They have completely lost their fucking minds.  Its obvious from the McCaskill tweets he comes to the Capital to meet with other leaders.  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

He's not lying or covering up.   He just simply looked further into the question because of all the previous statements Franken had made.   What I find amazing is you guys actually think he would have been colluding with the Russian's to fix the election AT THE CAPITAL. :lol:   

The phrase "but if its true" is directly related to the previous statement "These documents also allegedly say there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian Government."

God damn talk about reaching. :lol:  

I haven't suggested he was trying to fix the election.  I just find it odd he would lie under oath about meeting with Russians when he could have easily said so during his hearing.  What did they discuss?  Nobody has said?  Maybe they were discussing sanctions like Flynn did?  There should be an investigation to find out what they were discussing and why they were discussing it.  If it was to do with the House Armed Services Committee then there shouldn't be anything to hide.  Let's have the details. 

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I haven't suggested he was trying to fix the election.  I just find it odd he would lie under oath about meeting with Russians when he could have easily said so during his hearing.  What did they discuss?  Nobody has said?  Maybe they were discussing sanctions like Flynn did?  There should be an investigation to find out what they were discussing and why they were discussing it.  If it was to do with the House Armed Services Committee then there shouldn't be anything to hide.  Let's have the details. 

I agree.   Release the details of the meeting and end it.

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Sessions just recused himself from the Russian investigation.  

Now why would he do that?

Nothing to see here, move along....

:lmao:

Because they asked him too? :lol: Did Loretta Lynch recuse herself in the investigation of Clinton after she privately met with Bill?    

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I agree.   Release the details of the meeting and end it.

Because they asked him too? :lol: Did Loretta Lynch recuse herself in the investigation of Clinton after she privately met with Bill?    

He could have easily avoided this by being forth coming about this period.

The shit Lynch pulled helped get Trump elected, because this administration is supposed to be different and not dance around the truth.

23 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

I haven't suggested he was trying to fix the election.  I just find it odd he would lie under oath about meeting with Russians ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN when he could have easily said so during his hearing.  What did they discuss?  Nobody has said?  Maybe they were discussing sanctions like Flynn did?  There should be an investigation to find out what they were discussing and why they were discussing it.  If it was to do with the House Armed Services Committee then there shouldn't be anything to hide.  Let's have the details. 

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

He could have easily avoided this by being forth coming about this period.

The shit Lynch pulled helped get Trump elected, because this administration is supposed to be different and not dance around the truth.

Franken should ask a question correctly.

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Or the guy could have given a non hrc answer.

Did you have meetings with the Russians about re the campaign?

No.

NO? You met with him _________ and ________! WTF?

That's not what you asked.

RECUSE! IMPEACH! RESIGN!

I think this another complete load of shit from a party completely void of ideas on how to save themselves.  I'm torn whether or not he should have recused himself, on one hand, it makes sense to step aside if others are overly concerned to allow a complete and untainted investigation.  Classy, but on the other hand, Lynch and her classless, worthless corrupt ass didn't do the same so......

Meh...this is all crap.  And yes, this question was a bait and switch for sure.  I think Sessions answered honestly and correctly.  Franken is a twerp anyway.

Just now, Snake said:

Did you have meetings with the Russians about re the campaign?

No.

NO? You met with him _________ and ________! WTF?

That's not what you asked.

RECUSE! IMPEACH! RESIGN!

He himself said he had been called a surrogate, simple forthcoming with the fact that he had spoken to the Russian Amb. could have avoided this, he is no newcomer and knows how politics works.

Had he been forthcoming with the facts this could have been avoided.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

He himself said he had been called a surrogate, simple forthcoming with the fact that he had spoken to the Russian Amb. could have avoided this, he is no newcomer and knows how politics works.

WINNER WINNER

IMG_6676.JPG

18 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

Al Franken there's a bastion for truth and integrity.......guys nothing but a liberal douchebag

Ask al how those ballots showed up in the trunk of a car .......................................................

19 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

Al Franken there's a bastion for truth and integrity.......guys nothing but a liberal douchebag

He certainly is.  But you know what, he's still pretty a pretty funny guy.  He can still crack jokes with the best of them.  Now...if he'd just go back to the entertaining part.  Maybe even SNL so it was watchable again.

Image result for stuart smalley

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

do you at least chuckle, or smile, when posting such god damn stupid responses?

Do you chuckle or smile when you look in the mirror every morning and see a giant cunt staring back?

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Do you think parsing words will lead to any kind of a positive outcome for the left in this case?  Do you think an open discussion of what the meaning of the word "IS" is will get them a scalp from the Trump administration?  Can you see how dangerous this kind of attack could be for many of the big players in the Dem party as many of them have taken a pile on approach rather than a wait and see. Sessions is starting to look into this little item http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obamas-big-bank-slush-fund/article/2580431

I am sure this attack is just a coincidence.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

Do you think parsing words will lead to any kind of a positive outcome for the left in this case?  Do you think an open discussion of what the meaning of the word "IS" is will get them a scalp from the Trump administration?  Can you see how dangerous this kind of attack could be for many of the big players in the Dem party as many of them have taken a pile on approach rather than a wait and see. Sessions is starting to look into this little item http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obamas-big-bank-slush-fund/article/2580431

I am sure this attack is just a coincidence.

What I know is the exact bullshit, not telling the complete truth, like leaving out the part that he actually did talk to the Russian Amb. is what got Trump elected. Because that was what hrc. did and people were sick of it. Sessions himself admitted he should have said that he talked to the Amb.   He fucked up period, had he openly told the COMPLETE truth during the hearings he wouldn't be in this mess that has already cost him some credibility. I have no idea how this will all come out in the end, whether it will help the left or hurt them, doesn't change the fact that he fucked up and created the same mistrust for himself that people had for hrc.