Check your account email address ×

You pieces of shit don’t give a fuck about Ukraine and it time that you narcissists knock it off

1 hour ago, ACE said:

It’s even anti Putin but the shit you garbage cans are advocating for is very horrible and proves that you’re pieces of shit 

That was great, JP or Prime Minister!   For those with short attention spans, clue in on 28:00-around 34:00.   :bc: 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

It’s even anti Putin but the shit you garbage cans are advocating for is very horrible and proves that you’re pieces of shit 

U big mad OP?

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That was great, JP or Prime Minister!   For those with short attention spans, clue in on 28:00-around 34:00.   :bc: 

Gem of a man and he’s very sincere 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He’ll be back on benzos. That is if he’s not already. 

we'd rather you refute his points instead of indulging in this deflecto weako wokey shit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

we'd rather you refute his points instead of indulging in this deflecto weako wokey shit.

It’s thpin 

it’s all he has. Total loser 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Pretty much what Ive been saying since the beginning. War over natural gas and the west is gonna let Ukraine get wrecked for it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ACE said:

81D95C39-890C-4FF3-8C49-71951D098D7C.jpeg

Listening to Trudeau is like nails on the chalkboard. I dont know how you nooks can elect such a cunt. But then again we elected a walking corpse so I am kinda not surprised

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your asking him to think for himself?

:lol:

You should learn to do the same.

:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're one step above him.

All you do is parrot the wacko conspiracies you find. Not an original thought in your head.

Edited by Steve753

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

Listening to Trudeau is like nails on the chalkboard. I dont know how you nooks can elect such a cunt. But then again we elected a walking corpse so I am kinda not surprised

I cannot stand to listen to that faggot talk 

but our elections are won around Toronto and that’s basically Canada’s California 

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

All you do is parrot the wacko conspiracies you find. Not an original thought in your head.

Conspiracies like collusion? 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

Pretty much what Ive been saying since the beginning. War over natural gas and the west is gonna let Ukraine get wrecked for it. 

Yup

Give them money and weapons. Just delays the inevitable. They’ll run out of bodies. But the pro war fascist left thinks being pro war makes them good people.

it’s so bizarre 

28 minutes ago, Anler said:

He is just a puppet and his days are getting numbered.

Any surprises to hear Soros involvement with Ukraine and look who they control as the grand puppeteer.

42 minutes ago, ACE said:

Yup

Give them money and weapons. Just delays the inevitable. They’ll run out of bodies. But the pro war fascist left thinks being pro war makes them good people.

it’s so bizarre 

Bombs are good for the environment! If the world is trying to get away from fossil fuels why is the west spending trillions to steal more of it?