Check your account email address ×

You pieces of shit don’t give a fuck about Ukraine and it time that you narcissists knock it off

I care way more about border wall and the veterans and the homeless children and the fentanyl coming into this country then I do about Ukraine. Lets take care of our own first then we can fix the world. 

Edited by Badger**

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Badger** said:

I care way more about border wall and the veterans and the homeless children and the fentanyl coming into this country wall then I do about Ukraine. Lets take care of our own first then we can fix the world. 

I wish .....Military industrial complex wont let that happen. 

23 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I care way more about border wall and the veterans and the homeless children and the fentanyl coming into this country then I do about Ukraine. Lets take care of our own first then we can fix the world. 

That's kind of the point. Why do we have billions to send abroad but not for ourselves. Nobody even questions sending billions to Ukraine or Israel or Pakistan or Africa. Or even giving millions and billions to countless banks and corps abroad. The reason is because they are stealing it. They all agree on theft. We should fix us first but that never happens

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2