Check your account email address ×

Sick of people pulling campers clogging up the roads?

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, X2700 said:

I get a kick out of those big cruisers headed up river full tilt making 6’ waves and buzz by guys fishing or a pontoon.bout tips them over then bitch about jet skis!!😂

we keep our distance from shore and mostly cruise the river!!

Big cruiser owners can be twats too no doubt .....last year we chased a Guy down that caused damage to my Dads boat because he drove his Carver less than 50' next to 6 boats tied up OUT OF THE CHANNEL...My 25 footer slammed the side of his 37 and put a huge gouge in it caused a lot of damage $$ Cops wrote him a ticket. 

Last weekend I witnessed a Guy in a big 34ft+ Rinker drive straight thru a big no wake zone area ....6 boats all blaring horns at him he never stopped ..I had a big crew of kids otherwise I would of turned around and followed his dumb ass 

Edited by EvilBird

13 minutes ago, Matt said:

That kills me.  They added some passing lanes on Hwy 32 in WI about 10 years back or so and there are so many cheesehead jackwagons that go 57 mph in the 55, then kick it up to 70 when it widens out, then back to 57 at the end.  You have to go 85 to pass the fuckers when they're stacked 4-5 deep, and 10% of the time, there's a cop waiting at the end.

Someday I hope we have the technology where I can point at a vehicle and hack the AV system to blast Gimme Chocolate by Babymetal (Google it) at full volume.  That'd bring me such joy with these idiots.  lol  So much better than a horn or finger.

We did a long weekend driving along the Mississippi and going south towards La Crosse, some jackass in a Tesla was doing 10-15 under the speed limit with a massive line of cars behind him, us being one of them.  At least 20 miles of this.

When there was passing room, people would go to pass, get up next to him, and he'd floor it and not let anyone pass.  

A WI sheriff deputy was kind enough to ticket him for this.

The deputy stopped at the same station we did and talked to him for a couple minutes.  It sounds like this isn't an uncommon thing for them, sadly.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Matt said:

That kills me.  They added some passing lanes on Hwy 32 in WI about 10 years back or so and there are so many cheesehead jackwagons that go 57 mph in the 55, then kick it up to 70 when it widens out, then back to 57 at the end.  You have to go 85 to pass the fuckers when they're stacked 4-5 deep, and 10% of the time, there's a cop waiting at the end.

Someday I hope we have the technology where I can point at a vehicle and hack the AV system to blast Gimme Chocolate by Babymetal (Google it) at full volume.  That'd bring me such joy with these idiots.  lol  So much better than a horn or finger.

We take 32 to get up to our place up Nth know what your taking about.  

1 hour ago, Doug said:

We take 32 to get up to our place up Nth know what your taking about.  

Yep... spent 38 years of going up there almost every weekend.  Was stoked when they added the passing lanes to 47 and 32.  Not so stoked how people drive in them...

The other asshole you get is the guy in front of you who passes the guy in front of him by just inching past, then not clearing the passing lane once he's past the first slow car.  Can't possibly count how many times I've had to weave like Ricky Bobby through minivans of clueless ass clowns...

• Haha 1