Check your account email address ×

Trump witness tampering

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Everything against trump has been a Democrat fabrication.  And it has been supported by some republican politicians as well.  This speaks volumes about the people supporting this as well as the Washington swamp.  Remember the people on here that are constantly pushing the narrative of a corrupt few.  They are a poison to America.

Every Trump rally is like a Jan 6th investigation.  He lies his ass off. Both sides do!!!

Just now, Steve753 said:

Every Trump rally is like a Jan 6th investigation.  He lies his ass off. Both sides do!!!

Sorry, I see one side doing a lot more corrupt bullshit than the other.  And most of what trump has said is being proven truthful.  Now even Mexico is paying for the wall.

Just now, racer254 said:

Sorry, I see one side doing a lot more corrupt bullshit than the other.  And most of what trump has said is being proven truthful.  Now even Mexico is paying for the wall.

That is likely true. But corruption is corruption.

Just now, racer254 said:

trump was exposing the corruption instead of hiding it.  And that was just one of his promises.

If you didn't know Washington was corrupt before Trump you need to seek help.

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

75 million people understood that.  Did you?  or did you vote for another politician?

Both sides are corrupt.

I now understand why Ben says the things he does about you.

Edited by Steve753

11 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I figure just after Christmas the house hearings on Biden should get under way. Pick your subject Border, Hunter, decades of back room deals.

Fauci too.

But Trump is corrupt...

“Rep. James Comer (R-KY) — the ranking member of the House Oversight Committee — explained they have a ton of Suspicious Activity Reports — 150 reports — regarding Hunter Biden and Jim Biden transactions, but now, the Biden Administration has changed the Treasury rules to make it harder for Congress to get those reports and thus, harder to uncover the problems. He said that would likely put them at the top of the list for reports. Comer previously said the Treasury Department was trying to thwart the GOP effort and had falsely represented that they’d turned over the requested documents to Congress.”

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

$50m plus or minus in investigations have shown Trump was corrupt how?

Did I say Trump?

49 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Oh please. When they start having investigations and arrests with him convictions of all the death and destruction that BLM and antifa caused I might share your concern.  Don’t you find it insane and I’m just that many of these January 6 protesters have been locked up in solitary confinement for over a year, without even saying a judge? That’s bamboo republic bullshit.

43 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If you didn't know Washington was corrupt before Trump you need to seek help.Everyone knows that Washington was corrupt. Trump exposed the depth of the corruption. Do you ever wonder what Hillary meant when she said to Donna Brazile, “you better fix this or we are going to be hanging from nooses?” Start connecting a few dots dude.

24 minutes ago, Snake said:

But Trump is corrupt...

“Rep. James Comer (R-KY) — the ranking member of the House Oversight Committee — explained they have a ton of Suspicious Activity Reports — 150 reports — regarding Hunter Biden and Jim Biden transactions, but now, the Biden Administration has changed the Treasury rules to make it harder for Congress to get those reports and thus, harder to uncover the problems. He said that would likely put them at the top of the list for reports. Comer previously said the Treasury Department was trying to thwart the GOP effort and had falsely represented that they’d turned over the requested documents to Congress.”

Another huge salient point that the general public just seems to not be aware of or understand what it means.

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Everyone knows that Washington was corrupt. Trump exposed the depth of the corruption. Do you ever wonder what Hillary meant when she said to Donna Brazile, “you better fix this or we are going to be hanging from nooses?” Start connecting a few dots dude.

Another huge salient point that the general public just seems to not be aware of or understand what it means.

Then why did he surround himself with some of the worst of the swamp? Over and over for that matter. To expose them?

Edited by Steve753

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Then why did he surround himself with some of the worst of the swamp? Over and over for that matter.

Another absurd talking point.  First off save the Ben esque comment about “worst of the swamp”. Who said they were worst of the swamp? Who else was he supposed to fill with his cabinet? I get what he tried to do, do you??  Based on the turnover in his cabinet, if they weren’t on board with his agenda he got rid of them. But it’s not like you could just walk in there and appoint a bunch of people with zero experience or connections and get anything done. But I repeat myself…….. 

Let’s try answering a few questions.

Edited by DriftBusta

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Another absurd talking point.  First off save the Ben esque comment about “worst of the swamp”. Who said they were worst of the swamp? Who else was he supposed to fill with his cabinet? I get what he tried to do, do you??  Based on the turnover in his cabinet, if they weren’t on board with his agenda he got rid of them. But it’s not like you could just walk in there and appoint a bunch of people with zero experience or connections and get anything done. But I repeat myself…….. 

Makes one wonder why 3/4 of Biden's cabinet hasn't been shit canned, doncha think?

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

DeSantis would have better opportunities to continue doing what Trump did. The only reason for Trump to run for potus again would be to feed his ego, nothing else.

Just now, ACE said:

But you really really love one sides lies

See there in exposes that Trumpers are a cult. No where have I said I support the left, only the right, but because I don't support Trump I'm labeled a leftist.  It's quite amusing.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Steve753 said:

See there in exposes that Trumpers are a cult. No where have I said I support the left, only the right, but because I don't support Trump I'm labeled a leftist.  It's quite amusing.

Do you still think the covid vaccine will stop the spread?

Just now, ACE said:

Do you still think the covid vaccine will stop the spread?

I don't believe I ever said it did.