Check your account email address ×

Tesla strengthens position in EV market

• Gold Member

being highest profit margin auto manufacture in the US it appears teslas lead is only growing.

https://insideevs.com/news/597116/us-bev-premium-car-sales-may-2022/

New registration car numbers indicate that Tesla has strengthened its position in the all-electric car segment, as well as among premium/luxury brands in the US.

According to the latest registration data from Experian (via Automotive News), for the first five months of 2022, new Tesla registrations increased by 66% year-over-year to 179,574.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
22 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Some people can't figure out that making the most things requires efficiency and cost containment for sustained profitability. 

You see Sandy and associates tear into the Texas Model Y?   They Used the phrase “Mind Blowing” on the efficiencies and also the Giga casting on how many different parts are eliminated.

Edited by BOHICA

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Snake said:

You say this, another says Tesla is losing billions...

Sigh... so much information.

:lol:

Yeah?? What's up with that? 2 totally opposite threads? One thread crashing and burning a dumpster fire ...The other Tesla is kicking ass!!...

I mean you'd think they would start to question things, but then again, the sheep need to graze..

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah?? What's up with that? 2 totally opposite threads? One thread crashing and burning a dumpster fire ...The other Tesla is kicking ass!!...

I mean you'd think they would start to question things, but then again, the sheep need to graze..

I would say go off quarterly reports.  Last Quarter tesla made the most profits of any American auto manufacture.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, BOHICA said:

I would say go off quarterly reports.  Last Quarter tesla made the most profits of any American auto manufacture.

Oh no need to discuss it with me, between you and spinner,..one says it's crashing and burning the other says it's crushing it all within an hour..

I'm more curious if either of you feel you have been fed a pile of BS today??

:news:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

He still hasn't justified his purchase to himself. 

I prefer not justifying anything when it comes to my own money.. :lol:

8 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Tesla stock price is down like every other stock. But you only lose money when you sell.