Check your account email address ×

MALICIOUS PROSECUTION

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Very simple explanation.

They make claims against me, and I'm offering them a chance to stand up to me. It's the only LEGAL way for me to retaliate. 

They talk big, so I'm giving them a chance to make 5-10 thousand dollars, however they run the risk of severe, possibly fatal injury. 

I will verify my TNW to a lawyer's office, but they must assure me of TOTAL AND STRICT CONFIDENCE. If they release my info, I'll hire the

biggest law firm in their state and file charges against them!! 

There's nothing legal about, you're basically asking someone to pay you 5 or 10 g's so you can tie them up in a chair till they can't move and then you're going to smash them in the face 2 times with a 5d mag light so you can prove you were a cop???Just what kind of cop were you??

All you have to do is post a pic of yourself in your Police uniform and then people will believe what you say, you can even send the pic via P.M.??? Any pics shared in a P.M. can not and should not ever be posted in the open forums without the owner of that pic permission. 

Do you honestly think anyone will ever take you up on either of your challenges?? If you were a Cop post then post a pic of yourself then everyone can stop busting your balls about the Cop thing, same goes for your TNW if you feel so strongly that you are worth more money than everyone else post your finical info ..... same thing people will stop busting your balls about your TNW. Not sure why you feel having a lot of money makes you better than someone else, I know people who don't have much but the are happy to have a roof over their head and food in their belly. Would those people like to have more in their life?? Sure they would, but they make do with what they have and don't give two shits about what you or I do or did for a living or what we have or don't have...... Roof over head & food in the belly........ :thumbsup:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

He could be a cop.

Cops are assholes.

He's definitely an ASSHOLE!

:owned:

Some are for sure. 550 doesn't seem to understand how basic civil lawsuits go. I don't know any cops that are that numb, do you :dunno:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

There's nothing legal about, you're basically asking someone to pay you 5 or 10 g's so you can tie them up in a chair till they can't move and then you're going to smash them in the face 2 times with a 5d mag light so you can prove you were a cop???Just what kind of cop were you??

All you have to do is post a pic of yourself in your Police uniform and then people will believe what you say, you can even send the pic via P.M.??? Any pics shared in a P.M. can not and should not ever be posted in the open forums without the owner of that pic permission. 

Do you honestly think anyone will ever take you up on either of your challenges?? If you were a Cop post then post a pic of yourself then everyone can stop busting your balls about the Cop thing, same goes for your TNW if you feel so strongly that you are worth more money than everyone else post your finical info ..... same thing people will stop busting your balls about your TNW. Not sure why you feel having a lot of money makes you better than someone else, I know people who don't have much but the are happy to have a roof over their head and food in their belly. Would those people like to have more in their life?? Sure they would, but they make do with what they have and don't give two shits about what you or I do or did for a living or what we have or don't have...... Roof over head & food in the belly........ :thumbsup:

Wrong Forum for common sense

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

OK, try to follow me.

Some of these bitches say I was a mall cop, or not a cop at all. 

OK, so I'm accepting their put-down as a challenge. 

So, I am offering them $10,000.00 to show up near Manchester, NH, and sign a WAIVER OF INJURY, whereupon they will be strapped into a chair that restricts their head movement. Upon proving I was a cop, I will then strike them twice to the face with a flashlight. If I CAN NOT prove I was a cop, they will be handed a check for $10,000.00.

If they are so sure I was NOT A COP, then they can get an easy 10Gs.

However, if they are not sure, and won't take the CHALLENGE, then I " OWN " the faggot cunts on FREEDOMSLEDDER.COM!!

It's legal if they sign the waiver. How else can I hit them LEGALLY?? :dunno:

10 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

No you didn't,  I did and you flaked and ran.

Your stripes were nice. I think mine are ok too. 

What was your challenge? Whatever it is I am not interested if it's lawn stripes. 

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Your stripes were nice. I think mine are ok too. 

What was your challenge? Whatever it is I am not interested if it's lawn stripes. 

Exactly.  Just like the rest of us don't care if your tnw is higher.

NOBODY cares about his net worth....except for the fact it is a huge lie and super fun to rib him on for it.  A poor ass broke fuck masquerading as a wealthy guy is so easy to rip on and own.  Pathetic to not want to just be yourself, I can't imagine a more sad way to live life.

24 minutes ago, Sled_Hed said:

Exactly.  Just like the rest of us don't care if your tnw is higher.

Then they should just admit they can't take my challenge, not be fukkin cunts, and refuse to admit it!!! 

If that was your grass, the stripes were good. No problem, but I don't know what your challenge was. If it was best stripes, so be it. I don't know how that would be decided. 

Anyway, if yours are better, so be it. 

I was not offering a BEST LAWN CHALLENGE. 

I was offering a TNW CHALLENGE, and everyone has FAILED, FUNKED, AND CHOKED. 

37 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

NOBODY cares about his net worth....except for the fact it is a huge lie and super fun to rib him on for it.  A poor ass broke fuck masquerading as a wealthy guy is so easy to rip on and own.  Pathetic to not want to just be yourself, I can't imagine a more sad way to live life.

Yes, you do care!! You care because it was the only LEGAL WAY that I could smash you!!!  

How did you rip on me, fat boy?

I agreed to your fukkin law firm, and I posted 79000, and you still FLAKED! So who got ripped, you pussy? 

33 minutes ago, Badger** said:

550 I would drop the TNW challenge, move on to TNB. Total net bitches.   :lol2: We all had a few of those in life. 9_9

Well Badge, this is what I found:

I thought it might be my chain saws and woodpiles that would piss my enemies off, but nah, many have saws and woodpiles, so it wasn't that.

Then, I thought maybe the estate grass would piss them off, but no that wasn't it, some have grass themselves, and don't want a big place to maintain anyway.

Then I thought my broads pissed them off, but nah, even if they were hot years ago, just about everybody has some  skank-hole, so that's probably not it.

So then I decided to offer up the " TOTAL NET WORTH CHALLENGE " , and they went fukkin crazy!!!! 

CINDI LAUPER HAS A SONG CALLED: " MONEY CHANGES EVERYTHING "!!! 

That was it, MONEY drove them crazy!! I told them months/years ago that I would start to punish them, and that's exactly what I did!!! 

MONEY CHANGES EVERYTHING!! 

28 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ah, Badger wants to win something.

Can't happen. You guys will cry to admin, if we talk about broads. 

LMAO!!! BFP. BIG FUKKIN PUSSY!! 

51 minutes ago, Badger** said:

550 I would drop the TNW challenge, move on to TNB. Total net bitches.   :lol2: We all had a few of those in life. 9_9

Nah Badge, we can't talk about broads. Admin will boot us if we do.

Too many pussies around here, they will start crying if we talk about broads. 

45 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, they do!! My enemies care!!!  

You are the only one with enemies which is you admitting you are the only one that cares.  NO ONE else on the site does.  Not even a little bit.  It doesn't affect us in any way, shape or form.  Just don't care.

Calling out your lies however we do care about as that is entertainment.  Probably the reason you lie.  If you didn't make all this shit up no one would even notice you were on the forum.  Seriously sad, you need medical help for your narcissism BADLY.