Check your account email address ×

why doesn't howard stern just dry up and go away

now the douchebag is talking about a presidential run in 2024. don't forget he flapped his jaws about running before and put the brakes on when he had to show his income. just another hollywood windbag that gets more press than he deserves. 

57 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

Don't forget he flapped his jaws about running before and put the brakes on when he had to show his income. 

35 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

trump at least had the balls to actually become president. stern has no intention of running for anything

Did Trump ever show his income? I know he promised he would release his tax returns on the first day he was elected, but as far as I know, he never released his income numbers during the four years he was in office. Maybe you know something the rest of us don't?

well first of all i was just talking about stern. trump just comes up. i have no idea what trump did or didn't do . it was a requirement for stern to show it . maybe trump didn't have to? who cares what they make or have anyway

2 hours ago, CaddisFly said:

Did Trump ever show his income? I know he promised he would release his tax returns on the first day he was elected, but as far as I know, he never released his income numbers during the four years he was in office. Maybe you know something the rest of us don't?

Ask the Washington Post, they illegally posted his tax returns.  Of course no one was held to account for that.  As if it was just nothing more than fodder for the dim bulbs to get lathered up about, as if they or anyone in the media had the qualifications to dissect the tax returns of a guy who owns 500 different companies and employs over 50,000 people  *looks at Ben*