Check your account email address ×

we are getting somehwere

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think you may be underestimating middle age suburban woman. They put Biden in office because they didn’t like Trump. This abortion thing probably pissed them off also 

A majority of the 1,000,000 people who switched parties over the past year were suburbanites.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

A majority of the 1,000,000 people who switched parties over the past year were suburbanites.

I just think this ruling while being correct puts a dent in the red wave that was 300 stories high prior 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I just think this ruling while being correct puts a dent in the red wave that was 300 stories high prior 

Not at all. Those idiots protesting are lifelong democrats no matter what happens. 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

The polls in the near future, and the election, will definitely be interesting...

The thing I find most ironic in this whole thing is the reason the Supreme Court got the case was a state trying to stop anti-abortion legislation. What a case of shooting yourself in the foot...

Just now, Steve753 said:

Not at all. Those idiots protesting are lifelong democrats no matter what happens. 

It’s not the people protesting...it’s the 37 year old female professional living in Phoenix that can’t stand Trump or Biden but who is now pissed about this ruling enough to just hold her nose and choose a D ticket.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Snake said:

The polls in the near future, and the election, will definitely be interesting...

The thing I find most ironic in this whole thing is the reason the Supreme Court got the case was a state trying to stop anti-abortion legislation. What a case of shooting yourself in the foot...

It was coming from somewhere without a doubt. 

32 minutes ago, Matt said:

Yep.  Abortion will cost the Rs at least one or two purple states they should have won.  Mark Kelley's chances just got much better in Arizona, and I'd say Ron Johnson in WI is done for.  They're (middle age women) taking that shit personally.  Wonder what percentage of middle age suburban women have had abortions in their past after letting some rando splash in them.

Being from a  purple state i think this ensures NH stays dem.  Not the strongest R candidates to begin with although I will vote R for  my congressional rep.  SHe states it is a states right issue and supports NH's current law which allows it but thats not going to fly with a lto of women who will just hear she supported oveturning Roe V Wade. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s not the people protesting...it’s the 37 year old female professional living in Phoenix that can’t stand Trump or Biden but who is now pissed about this ruling enough to just hold her nose and choose a D ticket.

Not going to happen. 

I think them not being able to sell their house, get gas, get baby food, borrow money, and all the other ills we are experiencing will have much more effect on the vote than abortion. Most of them have has their kids, and they like their standard of living.

Pocket book and quality of life means more to them...

Just now, Snake said:

I think them not being able to sell their house, get gas, get baby food, borrow money, and all the other ills we are experiencing will have much more effect on the vote than abortion. Most of them have has their kids, and they like their standard of living.

Well if they have a brain in their head they will realize this inflation we are experiencing is the result of republicans and democrats. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Snake said:

i saw maines getting ready to be a mecca for those travelling for abortions as Jnets going to proect it.  With Mills up for reelection this is the kind of issue that would work in her favor as big of a POS as she is.  

Well if they have a brain in their head they will realize this inflation we are experiencing is the result of republicans and democrats. 

You know as well as I you blame the guy in the chair at the time... warranted or not.

• Like 1

stop-  nothing is Trumps fault.  Just drink the kool aid and you will understand.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

You know as well as I you blame the guy in the chair at the time... warranted or not.

Unless youre a democrat. If things are good when a republican is in the chair....it was because of the Democrat before him.

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Maybe I've missed it but why are the Dems blaming Russia/Ukraine for their current mess and not Trump 24/7? :dunno:

1 minute ago, irv said:

Maybe I've missed it but why are the Dems blaming Russia/Ukraine for their current mess and not Trump 24/7? :dunno:

Because if they do that they’d have to admit that spending caused this. 

Just now, f7ben said:

Because if they do that they’d have to admit that spending caused this. 

Valid point. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

Valid point. 

I wonder why it a single person is questioning the actions of the fed prior to covid? What they were doing was pure bullshit 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Yep.  Abortion will cost the Rs at least one or two purple states they should have won.  Mark Kelley's chances just got much better in Arizona, and I'd say Ron Johnson in WI is done for.  They're (middle age women) taking that shit personally.  Wonder what percentage of middle age suburban women have had abortions in their past after letting some rando splash in them.

I honestly didn't think Republicans gave a shit about abortion. I thought it was just election speak. Never would have thought this day would come. Like we need more distractions as our society continues to circle the drain...

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I think you may be underestimating middle age suburban woman. They put Biden in office because they didn’t like Trump. This abortion thing probably pissed them off also 

Thats the scary part.  A couple of my liberal friends are literally losing their shit over the whole thing.:lol: 

37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yeah but for what? Is the plan for democrats to eventually appoint enough justices to overturn the ruling? That's not how the supreme court is supposed to work. 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thats the scary part.  A couple of my liberal friends are literally losing their shit over the whole thing.:lol: 

Oh yeah they are.