Check your account email address ×

MSNBC: "It's our job to control what people think."

12 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Is this another one of your baseless predictions? The MSM has been trying to sink him for a couple years now. It's not working. It's so blatantly bias anyone with half a brain stopped paying attention a long time ago.

Its not about the media its about Trump and what he does not do.

Hes already behind in jobs as he promised 25 million new jobs over 10 years. Hes 2 months in and not created the 200K new jobs he promise.....hes not even said how he is going to do it.

So yeah the media needs to hold him the his promises.

52 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I can see how you don't wan the past brought up see how your party sunk Bernie then Hillary lost to Trump of all people.

Trump will be his own demise you dumb ass....the media will just report on it. FFS

point #1 - he isn't a democrat

point #2 - since you think he is, I think you meant "our party"

point #3 - no shit on the bold

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

point #1 - he isn't a democrat

point #2 - since you think he is, I think you meant "our party"

point #3 - no shit on the bold

Go pester someone else you gnat

4 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

it's easy to pick up on personalities in here. I know you're a die hard right winger, voice your true opinions, and don't try to put on some "act". same with most others. there are a few, however, who roll with the majority. followers. webba, xlt, buss, skidooski are good examples. that's all fine and dandy as they're free to act like they want, but I'm going to call them out on it.

Why?

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

what type of news? political? world? economy? weather? conflicts? interviews? commentary? the world of podcast is very specific. cable news is dying. the kniw very few people that watch cable news. even less watch network news. 

Start with news in general as that is what the comparison is against.

12 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Start with news in general as that is what the comparison is against.

that's the best thing about most podcasts. they're not very general. they tend to have a rather narrow focus of information. id say for a wide variety of topics, freakonomics is pretty good. some indepth stories and interviews on a variety of topics. there's a major difference between the news and information gathering sources. very little information is transmitted during cable or network news shows. it's actually pretty silly. waste of time. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Hes already behind in jobs as he promised 25 million new jobs over 10 years. Hes 2 months in and not created the 200K new jobs he promise.....hes not even said how he is going to do it.

:crybaby:

21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

that's the best thing about most podcasts. they're not very general. they tend to have a rather narrow focus of information. id say for a wide variety of topics, freakonomics is pretty good. some indepth stories and interviews on a variety of topics. there's a major difference between the news and information gathering sources. very little information is transmitted during cable or network news shows. it's actually pretty silly. waste of time. 

Ok can you post their viewership?   Keep it on a daily basis.  

57 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i don't like cowards

Like the ones who write exit threads and say they won't be back until after the election only to show up days later? :news:

Those kind of spineless cowards? Sounds real familiar Slinger

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus.  The site hypocritical libs really took a good ol' fashioned ass kicking in this thread.  So much fun reading! :lol:

Fact....Slinger has everyone figured out to a T and he knows them better then they know themselves. Knows them better then their mommas do   :lmao:

21 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Like the ones who write exit threads and say they won't be back until after the election only to show up days later? :news:

Those kind of spineless cowards? Sounds real familiar Slinger

more fucked up logic. try that in reverse. like someone saying they'll come back and won't because they're scared. nothing cowardly about deciding to come back into battle early. duh.

:lol:

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Fact....Slinger has everyone figured out to a T and he knows them better then they know themselves. Knows them better then their mommas do   :lmao:

Hey...the bennies of being one of the "intellectually elite"! :lol:

Slinger...you fucking hypocritical goof!  "her words were taken out of context".  How weird that you and your side have a problem with that.  Cuz..THAT'S KOOKY!!! :lol:

13 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

again, it's not rocket science. well to some of you, it may seem like it. I mean after all, you can't even grasp mika's point in the video. :lol:

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Two months in he took office on January 20th its February 23rd.   Fuck almighty you are retarded.

Obama lost around 700,000 jobs his first month in office. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

more fucked up logic. try that in reverse. like someone saying they'll come back and won't because they're scared. nothing cowardly about deciding to come back into battle early. duh.

"Coward" and "cowardly".....

Image result for i don't think that word means what you think it means gif

Hey...the bennies of being one of the "intellectually elite"! :lol:

Slinger...you fucking hypocritical goof!  "her words were taken out of context".  How weird that you and your side have a problem with that.  Cuz..THAT'S KOOKY!!! :lol:

did you figure out a good answer to the question about trump's lie about our "phenomenal" relationship with mexico yet? Christ you've had a day to string something together.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

did you figure out a good answer to the question about trump's lie about our "phenomenal" relationship with mexico yet? Christ you've had a day to string something together.

Sorry...stay on topic.  That was answered in another thread....over and over and over again.  Stop thinking you are going to get me to debate with you intellectually, I've tried that, THREE SEPARATE TIMES....in which you disappear, change the subject or start with the idiocy.  Three strikes and you are out.  If you want to think it's because I cannot answer, fine...but you really know better, and so does everyone else here.  So, be a good "librul", keep kidding yourself, and sit here and take your beating(s).

Sorry...stay on topic.  That was answered in another thread....over and over and over again.  Stop thinking you are going to get me to debate with you intellectually, I've tried that, THREE SEPARATE TIMES....in which you disappear, change the subject or start with the idiocy.  Three strikes and you are out.  If you want to think it's because I cannot answer, fine...but you really know better, and so does everyone else here.  So, be a good "librul", keep kidding yourself, and sit here and take your beating(s).

no, it was not. all you presented was a whole bunch of deflections, as usual.

18 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Dude...you wrote an exit thread whining and saying you wouldn't be back until after the election = You're a coward!

For fucks sake you spineless wonder.

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

Dude...you wrote an exit thread whining and saying you wouldn't be back until after the election = You're a coward!

For fucks sake you spineless wonder.

is a soldier who shortens his leave to go back into battle a coward? jesus dude.