Check your account email address ×

Crazy white people

18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Country is really going to hell. We should post this video EVERY 3 years. 

Just look at the majority of Democrats, they’re nut jobs. One example……look at how many of them actually shed tears when Hillary lost to Trump. :lmao:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Just look at the majority of Democrats, they’re nut jobs. One example……look at how many of them actually shed tears when Hillary lost to Trump. :lmao:

NBC and the rest of the newz missed this crazy white bitch attacking a black church service. 🙄

90093035-41D8-41A4-AE83-BA6C1517148F.jpeg

20C304BA-4B94-4FBC-9858-60392EE0E119.jpeg

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Look what trumpers did when donny lost to the corpse. Good lord. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

BLM caused much of it, burning, looting, etc.

BLM was a direct response to trash cops shooting black people fir no reason and getting away with it for decades. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

BLM was a direct response to trash cops shooting black people fir no reason and getting away with it for decades. 

What about 100's of Black people shooting other Black people? Or doesn't that matter, ya know BLM.

15 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

What about 100's of Black people shooting other Black people? Or doesn't that matter, ya know BLM.

Well they are criminals and they are not being excused by the system like cops were. See the difference? Cops being let off murder vs murderers being charged with murder? Is there anyone out there excusing murderers like the faggot ass Justice system was doing for cops?

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Well they are criminals and they are not being excused by the system like cops were. See the difference? Cops being let off murder vs murderers being charged with murder? Is there anyone out there excusing murderers like the faggot ass Justice system was doing for cops?

Juries of your peers determine guilt or not.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Juries of your peers determine guilt or not.

DA and internal affairs decide whether to bring charges or if the shooting was justified. Faggot ass trash police lie ,suppress evidence , hide video  and cover their own asses. They are the scum of the earth. Fuck the entire bullshit system 

Just now, f7ben said:

DA and internal affairs decide whether to bring charges or if the shooting was justified. Faggot ass trash police lie ,suppress evidence , hide video  and cover their own asses. They are the scum of the earth. Fuck the entire bullshit system 

How would you know that? Someone said something you liked to hear so you go with it?

Just now, XCR1250 said:

How would you know that? Someone said something you liked to hear so you go with it?

Yah ....cops never lied about a wrongful shooting :lol: 

cops never plant evidence :lol: 

ever heard of a fucking cell phone Don? That was the end of the lying trash police force getting away with murder. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yah ....cops never lied about a wrongful shooting :lol: 

cops never plant evidence :lol: 

ever heard of a fucking cell phone Don? That was the end of the lying trash police force getting away with murder. 

Others have planted evidence too, not all cops are bad just like there are bad engineers, heavy equipment operators, teachers, the list is never ending..I get this feeling you've had some nasty run-ins with cops so you hate them because of it.

One of my Grand Daughters is a cop, my oldest daughter dated the son of a local Police Sargent in the Town where I used to live, several of my neighbors were Cops, I sold my Lake home to a Cops son in 1991, I partied with Cops on the Lake I lived on back then I never once had an issue with Cops.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Others have planted evidence too, not all cops are bad just like there are bad engineers, heavy equipment operators, teachers, the list is never ending..I get this feeling you've had some nasty run-ins with cops so you hate them because of it.

One of my Grand Daughters is a cop, my oldest daughter dated the son of a local Police Sargent in the Town where I used to live, several of my neighbors were Cops, I sold my Lake home to a Cops son in 1991, I partied with Cops on the Lake I lived on back then I never once had an issue with Cops.

Not all cops are bad people but their judgement is certainly suspect for wanting to be a part of such a hypocritical trash profession. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Not all cops are bad people but their judgement is certainly suspect for wanting to be a part of such a hypocritical trash profession. 

" hypocritical trash profession"

That's an opinion, doesn't make it a fact.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

" hypocritical trash profession"

That's an opinion, doesn't make it a fact.

Have you ever seen a good one turn in a bad one?