Check your account email address ×

The Badger's Lawyer

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey John, thanks for supporting guys that bashed me with my troubles with the MachZ. I'll remember that. 

You reap what you sow....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

You reap what you sow....

Oh yeah, a brand new sled under warranty, and the dealer leaves it out for 41 days. 

And these guys on Dootalk and HCS posted against me, when I complained about the MACHZ. 

Yeah, I really sowed something.   

18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh yeah, a brand new sled under warranty, and the dealer leaves it out for 41 days. 

And these guys on Dootalk and HCS posted against me, when I complained about the MACHZ. 

I'm talking about how you are being treated now. I was in your corner until you turned on me. Now I have a better understanding as to why others dislike you. 

Like I said.... you reap what you sow.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I'm talking about how you are being treated now. I was in your corner until you turned on me. Now I have a better understanding as to why others dislike you. 

Do tell, some of us don't know the whole story and would rather hear the truth from you then some bullshit lies 550 going to tell people???

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Treat an asshole like an asshole.

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, so take my TNW, you fukkin pussy.

Posting here doesn't mean shit. 

Take it to the real world, you weakling cunt. 

Don't hide here with your fag-buddies and think you're doin' shit, 'cause you ain't. 

Will you take the TNW, then you can come back and tell everybody you REALLY OWNED ZNOTTY!! 

Or, are you a pussy? I say you're a gunt, prove me wrong. 

Even if you had 20mil you would still be a retarded old geezer that is jealous of others enjoying life. 

Even your buddy badger thinks the TNW is fucking stupid. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

Do tell, some of us don't know the whole story and would rather hear the truth from you then some bullshit lies 550 going to tell people???

He threatened to sue me because he didn't like the way the other children were playing.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

He threatened to sue me because he didn't like the way the other children were playing.

Didn't he doo the same thing to Rob & the original F.S.??

Edited by Jerry 976

Hey @Badger** are you paying attention to any of this fucking bullshit your new best buddy  pulled on here??? And you want to know why everyone bashes this old fool and dislikes him soooo much........ You're Backing the wrong person for the wrong reasons Rob....... 

2 hours ago, ckf said:

16 minutes ago, ckf said:

11 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

• Like 1

Yes he did. He even sent Rob a nasty letter in the mail as Rob's address was on his business website.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Yes he did. He even sent Rob a nasty letter in the mail as Rob's address was on his business website.

Wasn't his wife Jane very ill around the same time and Rob also ill around the same time or am I thinking of someone else???

5 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Wasn't his wife Jane very ill around the same time and Rob also ill around the same time or am I thinking of someone else???

This was after Jane had passed away..... I think....

Even after that crap we gave the guy another chance on FS v2 0. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I have 2 cups of coffee, put on my shitty work clothes, and go out and start some project. Today I have to go to the hardware store to get a can of spray adhesive to finish my vinyl patches  I started yesterday, but ran out of adhesive. 

If I have enough cement, I'll try patching the chimney.

Then I have to go down to the cellar to vacuum some carbon particles that fell out of a water filter. Then I might do some mowing.

In laws still got you workin like a whipped mule hahaha. What a life being “rich” must be workin the fields fixin the run down shack 24/7 if only you had money you’d pay someone to do that shit better yet buy a new house. 

life’s tough here Mohegan/concert Friday, beach today hahahhahahaA38686E1-B92F-453C-BB11-35FCD504E042.thumb.jpeg.3e2ad7dc8e8d620615fe90d4a4f943ac.jpeg8F559819-6FAA-4F7C-A9EA-235140574F11.thumb.jpeg.dac27978e8b97c0900dd4bc75662dac4.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Hey @Badger** are you paying attention to any of this fucking bullshit your new best buddy  pulled on here??? And you want to know why everyone bashes this old fool and dislikes him soooo much........ You're Backing the wrong person for the wrong reasons Rob....... 

It'll fall on deaf ears Jer. He actually defended 550 doing said bullshit,crazy. Something happened IMO,, as Tommy said,he was weird as fuck on HCS but NOTHING like this full retard shit. New meds or recent head injury or maybe he hid his true self all this time.

14 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

In laws still got you workin like a whipped mule hahaha. What a life being “rich” must be workin the fields fixin the run down shack 24/7 if only you had money you’d pay someone to do that shit better yet buy a new house. 

life’s tough here Mohegan/concert Friday, beach today hahahhahahaA38686E1-B92F-453C-BB11-35FCD504E042.thumb.jpeg.3e2ad7dc8e8d620615fe90d4a4f943ac.jpeg8F559819-6FAA-4F7C-A9EA-235140574F11.thumb.jpeg.dac27978e8b97c0900dd4bc75662dac4.jpeg

Yeah, you're right, I'm workin' like an elderly man of color.  

Thursday July 14, 2022 .........$60,000.00 +

Friday       July 15, 2022          $129,000.00+

I'm gonna start lookin for a Nitro. If I find one I like I'm sure the salesman will be askin' "  how do you want to finance it? " 

I'll take out my check book, and tell him to let me know when it's ready to pick up. 

I'm sure he'll be lookin' around sayin' to himself, " what the fuck! ".

IMG_0646.JPG

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm gonna start lookin for a Nitro. If I find one I like I'm sure the salesman will be askin' "  how do you want to finance it? " 

I'll take out my check book, and tell him to let me know when it's ready to pick up. 

IMG_0646.JPG

STFU nobody believes you and you'll NEVER buy a boat I guarantee it.

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

IMG_0646.JPG

The bold - the most truth I’ve ever seen you post

the underline - ya he’ll be saying wtf is this old fucker doing wasting my time with rubber checks 

still some daylight left get back to work!!!!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ckf said:

Why didn't you guys stick with the original plan? He did mail a letter threatening physical harm to Rob.

Screenshot_20220513-054712_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like 1