Check your account email address ×

The Badger's Lawyer

51 minutes ago, HSR said:

It'll fall on deaf ears Jer. He actually defended 550 doing said bullshit,crazy. Something happened IMO,, as Tommy said,he was weird as fuck on HCS but NOTHING like this full retard shit. New meds or recent head injury or maybe he hid his true self all this time.

Yes.  He was also goofy as a dumb fuck on HCS, but not full on snotty retard like now.

45 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, you're right, I'm workin' like an elderly man of color.  

Thursday July 14, 2022 .........$60,000.00 +

Friday       July 15, 2022          $129,000.00+

I'm gonna start lookin for a Nitro. If I find one I like I'm sure the salesman will be askin' "  how do you want to finance it? " 

I'll take out my check book, and tell him to let me know when it's ready to pick up. 

I'm sure he'll be lookin' around sayin' to himself, " what the fuck! ".

IMG_0646.JPG

Funny that you post a pic of an account you can't pull any money out of it and use.  

26 minutes ago, MnDean said:

Why didn't you guys stick with the original plan? He did mail a letter threatening physical harm to Rob.

Screenshot_20220513-054712_Samsung Internet.jpg

Haha... I forgot that we didn't allow him at 1st. He snuck in as 550 and we let it slide.

It might be time to reconsider :news:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, MnDean said:

Why didn't you guys stick with the original plan? He did mail a letter threatening physical harm to Rob.

MnColumbo:lol:

9 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Treat an asshole like an asshole.

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

I treat you like a faggot, because you're a faggot!! 

9 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Even if you had 20mil you would still be a retarded old geezer that is jealous of others enjoying life. 

Even your buddy badger thinks the TNW is fucking stupid. :lol:

What the fuck do you have that you think I'm jealous of?

8 hours ago, ckf said:

He threatened to sue me because he didn't like the way the other children were playing.

I didn't threaten to sue over anybody saying anything, I was pissed that I was getting bounced unjustifiably, and that I could not fight back. 

It's the EXACT same scenario as what happened with Rob. I felt he booted me totally without justification, and when he did, 800 DRAGON, who I believe is now THE ONE, told me on SNOWEST, that Rob was posting gay pics in my profile!! That's what enraged me. So blame whoever 800 Dragon is/was.  

8 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Didn't he doo the same thing to Rob & the original F.S.??

YEs, exact same scenario.  UNJUSTIFIED BOOTING!!  

8 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Yes because @Polaris 550 is a cunt!

Nope, I'm a person of integrity, who dishes it out, but can also take it. I just don't like it when I'm not able to fight back, you fukkin cunt. 

6 hours ago, ckf said:

Yes he did. He even sent Rob a nasty letter in the mail as Rob's address was on his business website.

LMAO!! I never sent anything nasty!! I sent him a letter because he would not reply to me on FACEBOOK!!! I simply told him the booting was not justified, but he never replied. 

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Real POS.

Fuck off, gunt. Go smell your dirty life's ASS-ODOR.  

4 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

Wasn't his wife Jane very ill around the same time and Rob also ill around the same time or am I thinking of someone else???

Are you gonna tell the boyz how I offered to head up to Island Pond with a pizza for Rob, 'cause I felt he was depressed? 

OHHHH, I see you are conveniently ignoring that, aren't you??

3 hours ago, HSR said:

It'll fall on deaf ears Jer. He actually defended 550 doing said bullshit,crazy. Something happened IMO,, as Tommy said,he was weird as fuck on HCS but NOTHING like this full retard shit. New meds or recent head injury or maybe he hid his true self all this time.

Badge doesn't have to defend me. I can see where a lot of my buds are staying away 'cause they don't want to get caught-up in this shit-fest with admin. I don't fault them, 

3 hours ago, HSR said:

STFU nobody believes you and you'll NEVER buy a boat I guarantee it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

3 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

The bold - the most truth I’ve ever seen you post

the underline - ya he’ll be saying wtf is this old fucker doing wasting my time with rubber checks 

still some daylight left get back to work!!!!!!

Mohegan Sun is nothing but a glorified night-club. I would not waste my time going back. 

I finished all my work today, Bondo-Boy. Your place is probably a postage stamp lot compared to a massive estate. 

Sucks to be you Kayak Boy. 

3 hours ago, MnDean said:

LMAO!! You lying sack of shit!! I tried to help Rob through his depression by heading up and getting him a pizza, and sitting and talking with him.

Threat, you faggots!! LMAO!! Yeah, a retired 69 year old cop is gonna drive 3 hours to fight Rob Lyons in Island Pond Vermont over a website booting!! LMMFAO! 

That's one of the funniest lines of bullshit ever!!

Hey Dean, does Jerry give you the common courtesy of a GODDAMED REACH-AROUND, when he's fucking you up the ass!!

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Mohegan Sun is nothing but a glorified night-club. I would not waste my time going back. 

I finished all my work today, Bondo-Boy. Your place is probably a postage stamp lot compared to a massive estate. 

I’m impressed you can actually mutli quote 😂 👍. What’s wrong with a glorified night club lots of hot ladies walking around 🤷‍♂️. I saw some obviously gay men for fellers like yourself also. I got all the land I’d want just under 5ac abutting a big parcel of conservation land. I don’t need to be paying taxes for land I have no use for. Maybe I’ll take the kayak out this week and post some pics so you can see what you’re missing out on while your in-laws are whipping you to get the fields done this week in the 90+ temps coming.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Aka you got :owned:

I work hard, not like you, Office Boy. I bet you just write estimates all day, and bullshit people, but you don't do any actual work..........PUSSY!! 

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Haha... I forgot that we didn't allow him at 1st. He snuck in as 550 and we let it slide.

It might be time to reconsider :news:

Hey, it's very easy to get me out of here. I get the last word on my enemies, and they can NEVER post against me in any way, shape or form, and I'll stop posting. 

Hey, it's very easy to get me out of here. I get the last word on my enemies, and they can NEVER post against me in any way, shape or form, and I'll stop posting. 

So in other words everyone you consider an enemy, owns you.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Massive estate.  Rofl.  Why do you continue to lie?  You obviously have the smallest dick any man has ever had...or perhaps none at all.  You don't own shit.

There you go with my dink again!!  FAGGOT!!! 

2 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I’m impressed you can actually mutli quote 😂 👍. What’s wrong with a glorified night club lots of hot ladies walking around 🤷‍♂️. I saw some obviously gay men for fellers like yourself also. I got all the land I’d want just under 5ac abutting a big parcel of conservation land. I don’t need to be paying taxes for land I have no use for. Maybe I’ll take the kayak out this week and post some pics so you can see what you’re missing out on while your in-laws are whipping you to get the fields done this week in the 90+ temps coming.

Yeah, your GAYDAR was in full-on mode!!! LMMFAO!! 

5 acres!! LMAO!! I mow about 15!! and that's only a fraction of this place!! 

Don't bother with your stupid pics, I'm taking my boat out of the barn tomorrow and getting it ready.  

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So in other words everyone you consider an enemy, owns you.  

No, I just won't stand for faggots, like you, getting the last word on me. 

What don't you understand about that, Baby Huey??? 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

There you go with my dink again!!  

Yes, because you have a ridiculously bad case of little man syndrome

No, I just won't stand for faggots, like you, getting the last word on me. 

What don't you understand about that, Baby Huey??? 

I own you.  Plain and simple

I think I'll order a new Vette tomorrow. I hope it fits!!! 

LMMFAO!! What a fukkin lard-tard!!! 

Explains why you are poor.  Easy money.  If you understand investing at all you would realize that buying something really limited with a ton of demand means profit. I knew I might not fit but welcome to the world of the non midget like your ass.  You'd need a fucking booster seat to drive it.

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I work hard, not like you, Office Boy. I bet you just write estimates all day, and bullshit people, but you don't do any actual work..........PUSSY!! 

I can assure you I’m a tech in the shop you couldn’t pay me enough to listen to customers and everyone else whining and bitching all day in the office. I work my ass off I just perfected the craft and I am efficient so it looks like I don’t do much 👍.

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

There you go with my dink again!!  FAGGOT!!! 

Yeah, your GAYDAR was in full-on mode!!! LMMFAO!! 

5 acres!! LMAO!! I mow about 15!! and that's only a fraction of this place!! 

Don't bother with your stupid pics, I'm taking my boat out of the barn tomorrow and getting it ready.  

The jokes on you 😂. You waste your entire life maintaining some stupid field when you could be out doing something enjoyable like you know riding a snowmobile like what this site is for.

I’ll take some pics I know you won’t make it past the garage door.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Yes, because you have a ridiculously bad case of little man syndrome

I own you.  Plain and simple

You wanna know what " OWNAGE " is??

OWNAGE is when a 75 year-old, overweight guy on a chicken farm, has a bunch of dildos so wired-up, they are on a website all day long, trying to bash him!!! LMAO!! Now, that's " OWNAGE " !!!!

TO THE MAXIMUM MAX!!!   :owned:

15 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Explains why you are poor.  Easy money.  If you understand investing at all you would realize that buying something really limited with a ton of demand means profit. I knew I might not fit but welcome to the world of the non midget like your ass.  You'd need a fucking booster seat to drive it.

Who the fuck orders a new car, not knowing if his FAT-BODY will fit into it!!! LMMFAO!!

Private Fat BODY! LMAO!! 

16 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I can assure you I’m a tech in the shop you couldn’t pay me enough to listen to customers and everyone else whining and bitching all day in the office. I work my ass off I just perfected the craft and I am efficient so it looks like I don’t do much 👍.

The jokes on you 😂. You waste your entire life maintaining some stupid field when you could be out doing something enjoyable like you know riding a snowmobile like what this site is for.

I’ll take some pics I know you won’t make it past the garage door.

So where's the invoice on the truck left quarter??? Post it up. 

The field takes about 2 1/2 hours a week. To me it's worth having a big place. The other mowing takes about another 2 hours. 

4 1/2 hours a week is not too much to pay for having the biggest place around.  

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

What the fuck do you have that you think I'm jealous of?

I didn't threaten to sue over anybody saying anything, I was pissed that I was getting bounced unjustifiably, and that I could not fight back. 

It's the EXACT same scenario as what happened with Rob. I felt he booted me totally without justification, and when he did, 800 DRAGON, who I believe is now THE ONE, told me on SNOWEST, that Rob was posting gay pics in my profile!! That's what enraged me. So blame whoever 800 Dragon is/was.  

YEs, exact same scenario.  UNJUSTIFIED BOOTING!!  

Nope, I'm a person of integrity, who dishes it out, but can also take it. I just don't like it when I'm not able to fight back, you fukkin cunt. 

LMAO!! I never sent anything nasty!! I sent him a letter because he would not reply to me on FACEBOOK!!! I simply told him the booting was not justified, but he never replied. 

Fuck off, gunt. Go smell your dirty life's ASS-ODOR.  

Are you gonna tell the boyz how I offered to head up to Island Pond with a pizza for Rob, 'cause I felt he was depressed? 

OHHHH, I see you are conveniently ignoring that, aren't you??

Badge doesn't have to defend me. I can see where a lot of my buds are staying away 'cause they don't want to get caught-up in this shit-fest with admin. I don't fault them, 

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  :lol2::lol2::lol2:

Just a fyi.... Sending Rob a letter saying that you are going to sue him is considered a nasty letter.

• Like 2