Check your account email address ×

Hey check this out

Anler

7 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Cause he's a hack and shouldn't own tools :news:

Go on FSCE and complain about how shitty your sled runs now :lol:

what are you babbling about donkey ....my sled runs fine. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

are super bad mods like slapping on a pipe and head and some clutching outside of your comfort level AMG :lol:

Fuck the mods.  Save the money for another sled trip or two, maybe buy the wife something nice.  You never get that money back, and for what....a sled length or two, and some bragging rights?  Pfft.  wgas.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

are super bad mods like slapping on a pipe and head and some clutching outside of your comfort level AMG :lol:

Pffffft 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Fuck the mods.  Save the money for another sled trip or two, maybe buy the wife something nice.  You never get that money back, and for what....a sled length or two, and some bragging rights?  Pfft.  wgas.

I'm done modding sleds. They're fast enough now from the factory   

Bhent is a flat brim Monster hat wearing hook nose sand nigger. Hack at wrenching too :news:

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I like modding shit ....and so do a lot of other sledders....if you like stock good for you

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I agree, these sleds are fast enough. Spend the money on some accessories or more trips. 

3 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Pffffft 

I'm done modding sleds. They're fast enough now from the factory   

Bhent is a flat brim Monster hat wearing hook nose sand nigger. Hack at wrenching too :news:

all that may be true ....but the fact remains that I've ridden 20k miles more than you in my life and my sleds are always gonna be faster 

:owned:

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I like modding shit ....and so do a lot of other sledders....if you like stock good for you

I did too when I was young and dumb like you.  Will you even crack 1000 miles this year?  

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Haha! I didn't say that. Sounds like you made your sled slower tho, brah... :news::lol::bc:

Honestly I havent got to ride my sled yet this year in temps less than 28-30f .......its fucking tough to dial anything in riding in mashed potatos and spring temps

I'm gonna put the stock head back on though .....I noticed no gains and no cooler temps with the billet head

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Where they fucked up is not putting the 600 ETec in the G4 chassis.  That was fucking stupid

I don't think the etec 600 fits in the G4, or the 4 strokes either. Based on doos lineup it sure looks that way.

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I did too when I was young and dumb like you.  Will you even crack 1000 miles this year?  

It's certainly an age thing, I couldn't keep my hands off my sleds either when I was an immature juvenile like banananose :lol: Pipes,heads,clutching,jetting etc., I had grease under my nails constantly. Screw that shit any more, I'd just want to ride.

• Like 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

It's certainly an age thing, I couldn't keep my hands off my sleds either when I was an immature juvenile like banananose :lol: Pipes,heads,clutching,jetting etc., I had grease under my nails constantly. Screw that shit any more, I'd just want to ride.

I just want to ride too....thats why I have limited my mods to simple shit and not turbos or big bores yet

I'm modding mine but will never crack the case or pop the head.  Pipe, skis clutching and gearing to the maximum mod max!  But that's it.  I like corner to corner performance.  I don't think my sled will even hit 80mph.  I'll never know either.

:lol:

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Where they fucked up is not putting the 600 ETec in the G4 chassis.  That was fucking stupid

There is a pic or two of a G4 chassis racing sno-x or xc somewhere.  Not sure if it has a ETEC or a different motor in it.  

Just now, racinfarmer said:

There is a pic or two of a G4 chassis racing sno-x or xc somewhere.  Not sure if it has a ETEC or a different motor in it.  

I was hoping they'd be at Duluth.  I guess it's taking them a while to "adjust" it all for racing applications.  Normal.

I just want to ride too....thats why I have limited my mods to simple shit and not turbos or big bores yet

Yet? :lol: Screw that unless you're racing competitively, tons of money in that crap and all you're doing is building a bomb. They just held the World Series of Ice Drags 1/2 hour north of me in Oconto Falls last weekend, it's crazy what some of these guys have stuck in their drag sleds, some of the ignition systems are 2 - 3k alone.

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Probably working on chassis issues.  

16684284_1210597565655906_85562375132522

Looks nice!

shattering bulkheads?

Ha!  Don't you own an AXYS?  C'mon dude....you've got a nice trail sled but that chassis won't see any more track time than it has until now.  A dressed up IQR is the Poo race sled.

fucker. :lol:

2 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Yet? :lol: Screw that unless you're racing competitively, tons of money in that crap and all you're doing is building a bomb. They just held the World Series of Ice Drags 1/2 hour north of me in Oconto Falls last weekend, it's crazy what some of these guys have stuck in their drag sleds, some of the ignition systems are 2 - 3k alone.

I was talking to a guy that turbo'd the same sled as mine....he runs a dyno on the side and is into it. Said it was a 3 hour install and has been trouble free and a no brainer so far

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Looks nice!

Ha!  Don't you own an AXYS?  C'mon dude....you've got a nice trail sled but that chassis won't see any more track time than it has until now.  A dressed up IQR is the Poo race sled.

fucker. :lol:

the axys is bullet proof and tough as nails