Check your account email address ×

DHS bulletin warns of 'heightened threat environment,' violent months ahead

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Imagine buying into the whole notion that there's a material difference between the two major political parties...

Well one party is the good guys and the other is evil!

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I know you are.  Van man.:bc:

Between lithium and solar the van has fully self sustained electrical for cooking, hot water, heat, and cooling. Added another 25 gallons of gasoline carrying capacity which gives a 1200 mile range not including external packs. If needed I could pack out enough food for 6 weeks and water for about halt that. Lets get this shit storm rolling!!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Between lithium and solar the van has fully self sustained electrical for cooking, hot water, heat, and cooling. Added another 25 gallons of gasoline carrying capacity which gives a 1200 mile range not including external packs. If needed I could pack out enough food for 6 weeks and water for about halt that. Lets get this shit storm rolling!!!!!

You go girl.

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Lol, thats the same shit you've been saying for years but you've had like what?? 4-5 different ones in the past 16mo??

You cried about not finding bananas and fucking chips in the frigging store, so much so you started threads about them..But you're good with 6 weeks off grid?? :lol:

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Lol, thats the same shit you've been saying for years but you've had like what?? 4-5 different ones in the past 16mo??

You cried about not finding bananas and fucking chips in the frigging store, so much so you started threads about them..But you're good with 6 weeks off grid?? :lol:

Maybe he plans on parking in the lot of a chip factory that has a banana tree, ?

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

That’s all pretty funny coming from a guy that rarely travels 25 from home. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

That’s all pretty funny coming from a guy that rarely travels 25 from home. 

Lol,..anyone want to tell spinner what I do for a living and how many miles a week I drive..I just can't do it..Its just tiring making him look like a complete idiot over and over and over..:lol:

29 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Lol,..anyone want to tell spinner what I do for a living and how many miles a week I drive..I just can't do it..Its just tiring making him look like a complete idiot over and over and over..:lol:

25 miles several times a week....got it. 

9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

25 miles several times a week....got it. 

Awww, little buddy, keep trying and trying and trying.. maybe someday you will be correct about something in life

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Awww, little buddy, keep trying and trying and trying.. maybe someday you will be correct about something in life

You drive a lot in a small space. Nothing wrong with that. 

Edited by spin_dry

53 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I am good for 2500 miles a week

5 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

I am good for 2500 miles a week

You got me by 1000, at 1143 in the past 3 days,..Not traveling Friday, heading to Troy tomorrow, be on the Vermont border on Rt7

18 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You drive a lot in a small space. Nothing wrong with that. 

Just stop, you're looking like you have dementia since we have had conversations about traveling many times..

21 hours ago, spin_dry said:

You get 1200 miles on 25 gallons of fuel? Diesel?

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Just stop, you're looking like you have dementia since we have had conversations about traveling many times..

going to Island Pond to pay crockpotdronedrowner for ownership of FS?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

You get 1200 miles on 25 gallons of fuel? Diesel?

Gas. The 25 was added to a 55 gallon existing capacity. I get about 16mpg with the Quigley. The big tires really hammered MPG. 

Just now, Rigid1 said:

He just makes shit up

Well I know those dodge sprinters with the Benz diesel got good mileage...I think Benz still makes the van not sure about motor. Think it was an I5.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Gas. The 25 was added to a 55 gallon existing capacity. I get about 16mpg with the Quigley. The big tires really hammered MPG. 

Ah that makes sense.

:bc:

Just now, 01mxz800 said:

going to Island Pond to pay crockpotdronedrowner for ownership of FS?

We've gandered at the map, my furthest stop on rt 11 is right on the border, I think I was like 65mi away from him if I remember correctly. But that a long ass day for me, rt 11 all the way.......,

2 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Well I know those dodge sprinters with the Benz diesel got good mileage...I think Benz still makes the van not sure about motor. Think it was an I5.

He's "supposedly" had a Benz, a ram, 2 other Chevy vans all while buying and building and selling these things to top notch all while not having a shop and "living off the land" while being on here 24/7 with constant media,..In the past 5 months while being "off grid" 

:lol:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2