Check your account email address ×

Russia threatens to wipe out the British isles

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, irv said:

Nah, you're a Liberal whether you want to believe that or not?:news:

liberall.jpg

Sorry never use the race card....I am an admitted rascist myself...idiot

Best source of info barr none....no Russian Prop or Media distortion....often shows pics to back up claims....doesn't sugar coat or distort facts....but Irv will never agree unless it fits his agenda...:lol:.....looks like they will be purposely giving up Silveierdonetsk temporarily.

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Zelinky crew buying high dollar Swiss property now ...

US javelins for sale on the dark web now.

Not saying the two above are related btw ...

Probably.the junk Javelins we sent with expired batteries.....not kidding.... no wonder we gave them away like candy

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Probably.the junk Javelins we sent with expired batteries.....not kidding.... no wonder we gave them away like candy

Hopefully the Iowa facility where the warheads are made have good security. It’s definitely a Russian target. Russian spies have targeted and partially destroyed a number of arms factories in Europe over the last few decades. 

8 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

want to place a little wager on who ends up winning this war?.... and Ukraine does not give up any territory want to place a wager on that

Ukraine couldn't win a game of Scrabble against Russia without the help they are getting from the allies. It's costing the entire world everything. They need to fuck off.  

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Zelinky crew buying high dollar Swiss property now ...

US javelins for sale on the dark web now.

Not saying the two above are related btw ...

Yeah bro... take a breather from the computer and just contemplate what you are saying.....Zelenskyy in the middle of a war with his life and country in peril and he is doing some shady dealings off- shore.

My God you are so off -base, the center fielder could easily pick you off.......Zelenskyy has been pretty busy visiting his troops in hospitals and front lines and keeping their morale energized. Que to Irv to post some radical right wing conspiracy links:lol:.....not interested.

Zelenskyy has totally exonerated himself IMO....not corrupt and was duly democratically elected....nothing will.change my mind now after seeing this Hero at work.

5 hours ago, Anler said:

Ukraine couldn't win a game of Scrabble against Russia without the help they are getting from the allies. It's costing the entire world everything. They need to fuck off.  

Again, anything to weaken Russia is well worth it.... it would be much more costly for everyone for them to remain the number 2 Power in the long run. Having them weakened for years is the best thing that could ever happen. Slava Ukraine !! :thumb:

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah bro... take a breather from the computer and just contemplate what you are saying.....Zelenskyy in the middle of a war with his life and country in peril and he is doing some shady dealings off- shore.

My God you are so off -base, the center fielder could easily pick you off.......Zelenskyy has been pretty busy visiting his troops in hospitals and front lines and keeping their morale energized. Que to Irv to post some radical right wing conspiracy links:lol:.....not interested.

Zelenskyy has totally exonerated himself IMO....not corrupt and was duly democratically elected....nothing will.change my mind now after seeing this Hero at work.

Again, anything to weaken Russia is well worth it.... it would be much more costly for everyone for them to remain the number 2 Power in the long run. Having them weakened for years is the best thing that could ever happen. Slava Ukraine !! :thumb:

Europe doesnt have a problem with Russia, they are basically ignoring the sanctions at this point so why do we care? I mean why do you care because I dont. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Hopefully the Iowa facility where the warheads are made have good security. It’s definitely a Russian target. Russian spies have targeted and partially destroyed a number of arms factories in Europe over the last few decades. 

5d chess. 

1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

22 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Good stuff....Russia's economy set back 15 years due to Ukraine invasion:thumb:

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/russias-invasion-ukraine-drag-economy-104657575.html

You sure are a sucker for left wing news. :news:

These media sources have a slight to moderate liberal bias.  They often publish factual information that utilizes loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by appeals to emotion or stereotypes) to favor liberal causes.  These sources are generally trustworthy for information but may require further investigation. See all Left-Center sources.

• Overall, we rate Yahoo News! Left-Center biased based on aggregation from more left-leaning sources and editorial content that slightly favors the left. 

On 6/7/2022 at 6:39 PM, irv said:

• Overall, we rate MSNBC Left Biased based on story selection that consistently favors the establishment left. We also rate them Mixed for factual reporting due to news hosts and the website producing 3 pants on fire claims.
  • https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/

As an Independent, I'm curious about where you get your news, and whether or not your sources are biased, too.  The website you listed presents the biases for all the popular media outlets, not just the left-leaning ones. It'd be helpful to followers of this thread if you listed your news sources. Thanks.

Edited by CaddisFly

2 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

As an Independent, I'm curious about where you get your news, and whether or not your sources are biased, too.  The website you listed presents the biases for all the popular media outlets, not just the left-leaning ones. It'd be helpful to followers of this thread if you listed your news sources. Thanks.

He's out to lunch....almost all his sources are slanted heavily right....funny thing is I am much more right than left....I think most on this forum know that. Oh heaven forbid I post something that is slightly left-leaning...... most of the media is left-leaning

I am probably one of the biggest Trump supporters there is.

1 minute ago, CaddisFly said:

As an Independent, I'm curious about where you get your news, and whether or not your source is biased, too.  The website you listed presents the biases for all the popular media outlets, not just the left-leaning ones. It'd be helpful to followers of this thread if you listed your news sources. Thanks.

By finding sites/stories that pass the smell test. Numerous times these left leaning stories are easily debunked as fake news. If one is observant, it is not hard to see the bias in their reporting. In fact it is more than quite obvious sometimes. Recently, due to a computer update, Microsoft news was installed on my computer unbeknownst to me and is located in the lower right corner. If I simply wave my mouse over it, it populates. Each and everyday for the past 2 months or so, there is a negative story about Trump and not one peep about Biden and the Dems. The same goes for when they talk of our Liberal gov't. Never a story criticizing Trudeau or them, only the Conservatives. 

9 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

Here is another one you can use, although some say it can be biased at times??? Have a look at all the lies Joe has told. Not saying you won't find any of Trump, but the Dems, by far, lie way more than the Repubs. 

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?category=&ruling=false&speaker=joe-biden

18 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

One thing the biased news outlets come together on is war and spending. The military is for the defense of the United States as stated in the constitution. Not for wars of occupation and we dont owe any country anything. 

43 minutes ago, CaddisFly said:

I actually watch Fox news almost exclusively and Irv accuses me of being liberal:lol:... Got a real Mccoy made in America MAGA hat...not no chinese knockoff. Actually donated to the Trump campaign...(what kind of idiot actually does that).am a registered republican..but yeah Im a liberal.

Hey, I realize my outlook on Ukraine and this war is not very popular on this site and I think that's why Irv is in hard disagreement with me(We used to agree on many issues)....but he is even challenging me on whether Zelenskyy went and visited along the front lines when every available source right or left confirmed it.  I guess he is either a Putin apologist or just hates Zelenskyy that much or both.

I know many would like us to stop providing aid and spending but to me this war is very important for Ukraine to prevail in the name of Freedom itself.

Most of the inflation and pain at the pumps has been self induced...Putin is just the scape coat.

Oh one question for you as an independent.......in your opinion, are we warming up globally?....doesn't matter the causes but do you believe the stats?....I have to be careful of wording or Irv will cry foul. This is another hot topic for him and probably another reason for his attacking me as a lib.

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

One thing the biased news outlets come together on is war and spending. The military is for the defense of the United States as stated in the constitution. Not for wars of occupation and we dont owe any country anything. 

Two words...."Budapest Memorandum"

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I actually watch Fox news almost exclusively and Irv accuses me of being liberal:lol:... Got a real Mccoy made in America MAGA hat...not no chinese knockoff. Actually donated to the Trump campaign...(what kind of idiot actually does that).am a registered republican..but yeah Im a liberal.

Hey, I realize my outlook on Ukraine and this war is not very popular on this site and I think that's why Irv is in hard disagreement with me(We used to agree on many issues)....but he is even challenging me on whether Zelenskyy went and visited along the front lines when every available source right or left confirmed it.  I guess he is either a Putin apologist or just hates Zelenskyy that much or both.

I know many would like us to stop providing aid and spending but to me this war is very important for Ukraine to prevail in the name of Freedom itself.

Most of the inflation and pain at the pumps has been self induced...Putin is just the scape coat.

Oh one question for you as an independent.......in your opinion, are we warming up globally?....doesn't matter the causes but do you believe the stats?....I have to be careful of wording or Irv will cry foul. This is another hot topic for him and probably another reason for his attacking me as a lib.

yeah Zelensky fucked that up

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

So how did you feel when Stirewalt put the brakes on Trumps Arizona numbers? How do you feel about Paul Ryan fucking Trump at every turn?

I'm sure they appreciate your continued patronage....

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

So how did you feel when Stirewalt put the brakes on Trumps Arizona numbers? How do you feel about Paul Ryan fucking Trump at every turn?

Any recommended alternatives?....

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Really don't see Ryan on they very much anymore

Elon Musk. THE MAN...starlink pivotal with helping Ukraine.

Just generic info from the slightly left Yahoo news source....Don't let it get your panties all wadded up... IRV

https://www.yahoo.com/news/us-general-says-elon-musks-210039217.html