Check your account email address ×

Russia threatens to wipe out the British isles

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Start a thread on wind turbines or solar and the veins in irv's neck start to throb. 

Yeah... I think I posted about windmills once and he went off the rails.:lol:

53 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You're a tool....he is in the towns being hit the hardest...I will forever give him credit for that....could you see Putin or Biden doing that?....Ok Maybe Trump would do it 

Piss off....heroes don't give up their freedom and territories and submit to dictators .........more Russian Troops and equipment have been lost than Ukrainian......go cry about your gas....it was headed north on policy decisions long b4 the Putin excuse.

Zelensky destroyed his country. Not a hero. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, X2700 said:

Who ya think is going to rebuild Ukraine when this is over?

will it be over?

Europe has already committed to helping Ukraine rebuild.....maybe we will send another 50 bil or so:lol:

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Europe has already committed to helping Ukraine rebuild.....maybe we will send another 50 bil or so:lol:

Do you think Putin is going to let Europe in?

8 hours ago, X2700 said:

Who ya think is going to rebuild Ukraine when this is over?

will it be over?

I saw that in all of the countries we have blown up, the Chinese are everywhere. I guess there are so many Chinese in Baghdad that Chinese has become the local language. They are rebuilding. 

51 minutes ago, Anler said:

I saw that in all of the countries we have blown up, the Chinese are everywhere. I guess there are so many Chinese in Baghdad that Chinese has become the local language. They are rebuilding. 

But unlike US , the chinese are not stupid enough to do it for free.

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

But unlike US , the chinese are not stupid enough to do it for free.

Their method of occupation seems to be a lot more effective and less costly. 

• Gold Member
On 6/7/2022 at 8:44 AM, spin_dry said:

:lol: Jimmy Dore. 

:mc:

too bad Jimmy Dore stoned to the gills would absolutely destroy you in a debate and make you look like the bitter jealous retarded nobody you truly are. :joint: :lol:

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, irv said:

The front lines, really, you actually believe that? Sounds pretty quiet, secluded, for being on the front lines, doesn't it? :news:

Oh, how the sheep gobble up the propaganda. :lol:

More proof he was in very dangerous territory....this guy is from Ukraine and this is where I get most of my info on how the war is going....

He doesn't sugar coat anything and tells it like it is, good or bad. This report is not the best as they need weapons that are arriving too little too late but are doing the best with what they have.....seems many of our Javelins arrived with dead batteries too.....no wonder we got rid of them.

Go to 4:45 mark for his describing Zelenskyy visit, certainly not propaganda and they are very worried about his well being. He is keeping them strong in this fight. And don't forget, Russia has a bounty on his head....balls of steel, no other way to describe this hero.

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

Wrong. He is killing negros at the same time as winning the war in youcrane.    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/4/23/russia-putin-wagner-group-mercenaries-africa

Yeah, that wagner group is as elusive as the ghost of Kiev....Putin supposedly has recently sent 400 to assassinate Zelenskyy. If you can listen to this video...more power to you

14 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah, that wagner group is as elusive as the ghost of Kiev....Putin supposedly has recently sent 400 to assassinate Zelenskyy. If you can listen to this video...more power to you

Putin isn't trying to assassinate zelensky. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Zelensky has killed more Ukrainians than Putin. 

That's okay the number of dead Russian troops outnumber the Ukrainian troops by far that's all that really counts

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

That's okay the number of dead Russian troops outnumber the Ukrainian troops by far that's all that really counts

:lol:

37 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

"It was alleged that...."    Sounds credible for sure!!!! :lol:

I've seen better dub overs in Japanese films. Tell me this isn't another one of your go to news sites, is it?