Check your account email address ×

NO FUCKIN NO.....Trump May Put U.S. Troops Into Syria

10 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Holy fuck. I seen it all now  :nuts: momo who is Canadian is all for sending American troops to war while cowering in his moms basement  :lol2:how brave and patriotic of you. What a fucking dickhead. 

where have you been ....its like he gets his little doorstop all worked up over the thought of young US soldiers dying so he can feel safe in the basement from whatever boogeymen terrify him at the moment. Chickenshit chickenhawk cowering piece of fuck

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

where have you been ....its like he gets his little doorstop all worked up over the thought of young US soldiers dying so he can feel safe in the basement from whatever boogeymen terrify him at the moment. Chickenshit chickenhawk cowering piece of fuck

Yeah wtf business is it of ours what goes in in Syria anyway? We always have money for someone else's problems but never our own.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Because we aren't as fucking stupid as Momo. Oh and we didn't fuck up the middle east.

That's right.  You never volunteered to serve your country because they "didn't need you".  But, could they have used you?

Or do you have flat feet?  Crooked ankles? Bent wrists?  No?  

Ahhh.....just a worthless liberal pussy then.  Go cry, then protest.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

You would need to give every soldier a secret decoder ring and a flow chart just to figure out who to shoot. The time to do much of anything in Syria has passed thanks to Obama.

Agreed.  That shit show is well past its prime for new players.  All we'd do is prolong the bullshit and bury more soldiers.  Our best bet is to negotiate with Russia and Syria to get what may be best for all; exterminate ISIS.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

That's right.  You never volunteered to serve your country because they "didn't need you".  But, could they have used you?

Or do you have flat feet?  Crooked ankles? Bent wrists?  No?  

Ahhh.....just a worthless liberal pussy then.  Go cry, then protest.

No heal spurs either dumbfuck. 

Did you sign up again? Maybe convince your family to sign up? After all you Trust Trump. Get all of your relatives to sign up.

Just now, f7ben said:

Anyone that volunteers military service for reasons other than "I have no other options to support myself" is a fucking moron

I kind of agree.  But it still takes balls to sign on that line for giving away several years of your life as you know it  And I've known some fucking stellar soldiers that came from nothing.

Check your fake hate and outrage.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I kind of agree.  But it still takes balls to sign on that line for giving away several years of your life as you know it  And I've known some fucking stellar soldiers that came from nothing.

Check your fake hate and outrage.

no hate ....just reality

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No heal spurs either dumbfuck. 

Did you sign up again? Maybe convince your family to sign up? After all you Trust Trump. Get all of your relatives to sign up.

Go cry.  "Boo hoo.....I'm a liberal pussy!   Boo hoo!!!"

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Or need money for college...

I've known a few that signed up for that.  They came from miserable situations.  They were the kind of people I surrounded myself with and would love to have them around me today.  Ironically, none of them used their "college money" when they got out.  After what they did...who gives a fuck about college.

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Because we aren't as fucking stupid as Momo. Oh and we didn't fuck up the middle east.

The U.S. fucked up the middle east. No doubt about it since it was paradise before we got involved 9_9

26 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The U.S. fucked up the middle east. No doubt about it since it was paradise before we got involved 9_9

No doubt about it I wouldn't have wanted to live there but the US involvement in the middle east has been a self serving fuck up.

22 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What are you talking about?  Idiot.

Go cry.

I'm saying that I think you and everyone you are related to should join the forces and get shipped out to the next action that Trump wants to get involved in. 

Edited by revkevsdi

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No doubt about it I wouldn't have wanted to live there but the US involvement in the middle east has been a self serving fuck up.

I'm saying that I think you and everyone you are related to should join the forces and get shipped out to the next action that Trump wants to get involved in. 

I've served my time.  Have you?  How old are you?  Maybe you should try something in your life you may be proud of later.  I'd bet I'd laugh in your face if you told me what you have done in your life of which you are proud.  Wanna try?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I've served my time.  Have you?  How old are you?  Maybe you should try something in your life you may be proud of later.  I'd bet I'd laugh in your face if you told me what you have done in your life of which you are proud.  Wanna try?

Send your family then. If you Trust Trump so much you should. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Send your family then. If you Trust Trump so much you should. 

If it were possible, I'd send mine well before you'd send yours.  You and yours will be out protesting.  Pathetic losers.  All of you.

Good luck you weak dipshit.

:lol: