Check your account email address ×

A crush of crises all but buries the young Trump White House

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

Well any good smart businessman would make sure that the guy you're bragging up to the media as your new NSA is actually going to take the job.

Amateur Hour

:lol:

What did Obama do different?  Oh, that's right...hold on...

IMG_1683.JPG

13 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Well any good smart businessman would make sure that the guy you're bragging up to the media as your new NSA is actually going to take the job.

Amateur Hour

I agree a smart business person or President would. Obviously we aren't dealing with either in the whitehouse or with Zammomo.

10 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

How about a link :news: 

1cb.jpg

I don't need a link it is fact and public knowledge do the leg work if u wish I did  . when I do your leg work  and post a link then u guys post some silly shit see I love to keep u and zam working google search .  

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I don't need a link it is fact and public knowledge do the leg work if u wish I did  . when I do your leg work  and post a link then u guys post some silly shit see I love to keep u and zam working google search .  

Why am I working search?  

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

So Trump's replacement for Flynn as National Security Advisor just turned down the job.

lmao

Trump announces Robert Harward and Robert Harward turns him down.

This is what a "well oiled machine" looks like when it's "winning"

:lmao:

again Obama your here first 100 same shit  I know facts are not as ez for u to swallow as Obamas black cock but a re post for u

just how clear was it when Obama had no less than 4 nominees have to drop out in this same amount of time ?  

oh have we forgotten prob because it was hardly talked about with the blowjob fest going one in the press core room

but just a quick reminder

in the first 100   Obama had announced less than half of the total Senate-confirmed Cabinet department positions he needed to fill, with only 10 approved -- even though the Democrats had an overwhelming majority in the Senate at the time

Remember the withdrawal of Obama's pick for National Intelligence Council chairman, Charles Freeman, in March 2009? Obama had tapped the former U.S. ambassador to Saudi Arabia for the sensitive post despite abundant conflicts of interests. Freeman had served for four years on the board of the China National Offshore Oil Corporation, a company owned by the Chinese communist government. The state-owned firm has invested in Sudan and Iran. Freeman also led the Middle East Policy Council, a Washington, D.C.-based group funded by the Saudi government. And he chaired Projects International, a consulting firm that had worked with foreign companies and governments. Obama knew all that and looked the other way at Freeman's role as a de facto lobbyist for Saudi royalty. Even worse, he ignored Freeman's Jew-bashing and tyrant-coddling record with a Blame America axe to grind.   In fine form, Freeman inveighed against the "Israel Lobby" in his resignation letter.

By this time in Obama's first term, former Democratic New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson had withdrawn as Commerce Secretary nominee after both liberals and conservatives protested his long record of corruption and incompetence. His political horse-trading with private businesses -- campaign donations for infrastructure projects, patronage jobs and board appointments -- was so notorious it had earned him the moniker "Dollar Bill."

Richardson's replacement, former GOP Sen. Judd Gregg, accepted and then quickly withdrew after disagreements over Obama's massive federal stimulus proposal and Democrats' politicization of the Census.

Tom Daschle, was also forced to withdraw from his nomination as Obama's Health and Human Services secretary amid a storm of ethical scandal, conflicts of interest, and tax avoidance. That was compounded by Treasury Secretary Geithner's admission of "tax goofs" involving his failure to pay $43,000 in federal self-employment taxes for four separate years (until, that is, he was tapped for his Obama post). At least five other Treasury staff picks withdrew before the Obama administration had reached the 100-day mark over tax problems, conflicts of interest, bad judgment and records of lax oversight of industry.

yeah a crush of crisis comparison . only diff is the press core had way to much black cock in there mouth to actually do there job and report 

Edited by Ez ryder

2 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Amateur Hour

what is worse a guy not taking a job or when  under Obama  Sen. Judd Gregg, accepted Commerce Secretary and then quickly withdrew after disagreements over Obama's massive federal stimulus proposal and Democrats' politicization of the Census

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

again Obama your here first 100 same shit  I know facts are not as ez for u to swallow as Obamas black cock but a re post for u

just how clear was it when Obama had no less than 4 nominees have to drop out in this same amount of time ?  

oh have we forgotten prob because it was hardly talked about with the blowjob fest going one in the press core room

but just a quick reminder

in the first 100   Obama had announced less than half of the total Senate-confirmed Cabinet department positions he needed to fill, with only 10 approved -- even though the Democrats had an overwhelming majority in the Senate at the time

Remember the withdrawal of Obama's pick for National Intelligence Council chairman, Charles Freeman, in March 2009? Obama had tapped the former U.S. ambassador to Saudi Arabia for the sensitive post despite abundant conflicts of interests. Freeman had served for four years on the board of the China National Offshore Oil Corporation, a company owned by the Chinese communist government. The state-owned firm has invested in Sudan and Iran. Freeman also led the Middle East Policy Council, a Washington, D.C.-based group funded by the Saudi government. And he chaired Projects International, a consulting firm that had worked with foreign companies and governments. Obama knew all that and looked the other way at Freeman's role as a de facto lobbyist for Saudi royalty. Even worse, he ignored Freeman's Jew-bashing and tyrant-coddling record with a Blame America axe to grind.   In fine form, Freeman inveighed against the "Israel Lobby" in his resignation letter.

By this time in Obama's first term, former Democratic New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson had withdrawn as Commerce Secretary nominee after both liberals and conservatives protested his long record of corruption and incompetence. His political horse-trading with private businesses -- campaign donations for infrastructure projects, patronage jobs and board appointments -- was so notorious it had earned him the moniker "Dollar Bill."

Richardson's replacement, former GOP Sen. Judd Gregg, accepted and then quickly withdrew after disagreements over Obama's massive federal stimulus proposal and Democrats' politicization of the Census.

Tom Daschle, was also forced to withdraw from his nomination as Obama's Health and Human Services secretary amid a storm of ethical scandal, conflicts of interest, and tax avoidance. That was compounded by Treasury Secretary Geithner's admission of "tax goofs" involving his failure to pay $43,000 in federal self-employment taxes for four separate years (until, that is, he was tapped for his Obama post). At least five other Treasury staff picks withdrew before the Obama administration had reached the 100-day mark over tax problems, conflicts of interest, bad judgment and records of lax oversight of industry.

yeah a crush of crisis comparison . only diff is the press core had way to much black cock in there mouth to actually do there job and report 

:bc:

At the end of the first 100 days 65% of Americans approved of how Obama was doing and 29% disapproved.[9]

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

At the end of the first 100 days 65% of Americans approved of how Obama was doing and 29% disapproved.[9]

more polls how sad and pathetic for u. remind us all again how those polls have been treating u this yr .

the only poll u are getting is the one up your ass from the msm and strangely u guys are loving it  

3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Yah....and they gave him a fucking peace prize too. What a crock of shit

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why am I working search?  

just going back to the dam quote from I think slinger about posting facts to his delusional lies

repost of slingers vvvvvv

i love sending you googling. yer like my grinder monkey and Zamboni is your wordy sidekick

Just now, Ez ryder said:

just going back to the dam quote from I think slinger about posting facts to his delusional lies

i love sending you googling. yer like my grinder monkey and Zamboni is your wordy sidekick

Ha!  I missed that one.

By the way, this is some damn fine  "owning" you are doing in here.

Poor Lib-tards. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

wtf are you babbling about? 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....and they gave him a fucking peace prize too. What a crock of shit

hell I think he got that before even taking office what a fucking joke . most racial divisive pile of shit in my life getting the prize. I would love to take nobles original invention and shove it down Barack's  cock hole  and lite the fuse  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

hell I think he got that before even taking office what a fucking joke . most racial divisive pile of shit in my life getting the prize. I would love to take nobles original invention and shove it down Barack's  cock hole  and lite the fuse  

That shit also hit everyone by surprise. As if they didn't want the "nomination" getting out for fear of people asking "WTF?".

A complete joke.  COMPLETE!

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wtf are you babbling about? 

sorry spin dry what's the diff really

spin_dry    54

• Advanced Member
  •  
  • spin_dry
  • Members
  • 1,271 posts
  • Current Sled: None
On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 9:20 PM, Ez ryder said:

Really ? Bush fault ha?

that is something seeing as the dam is not a Fed dam but a state dam Built By California Department of water Recourses.

to bad the State of Cal was to busy spending Billions  on light rail instead of on maint they knew was needed but were not as sexy as a shiny new train for the homeless to use as a toilet .

nice fail though   

Oroville Dam is an earthfill embankment dam on the Feather River east of the city of Oroville, California, in the United States. At 770 feet (234.7 m) high, it is the tallest dam in the U.S.[7] and serves mainly for water supply, hydroelectricity generation and flood control. The dam impounds Lake Oroville, the second largest man-made lake in the state of California, capable of storing more than 3.5 million acre-feet (4.4 km3),[8] and is located in the Sierra Nevada foothills east of the Sacramento Valley.

Built by the California Department of Water Resources (DWR), Oroville Dam is one of the key features of the California State Water Project (SWP), one of two major projects passed that set up California's statewide water system. Construction was initiated in 1961, and despite numerous difficulties encountered during its construction, including multiple floods and a major train wreck on the rail line used to transport materials to the dam site, the embankment was topped out in 1967 and the entire project was ready for use in 1968. The dam began to generate electricity after completion of the Edward Hyatt Pump-Generating Plant, then the country's largest underground power station.

Since its completion in 1968, the Oroville Dam has allocated the flow of the Feather River from the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta into the State Water Project's California Aqueduct, which provides a major supply of water for irrigation in the San Joaquin Valley as well as municipal and industrial water supplies to coastal Southern California, and has prevented large amounts of flood damage to the area  – more than $1.3 billion between the years of 1987 and 1999.[9] The dam has confined fish migration up the Feather River and the controlled flow of the river as a result of the Oroville Dam has affected riparian habitat. Multiple aims at trying to counter the dam's impacts on anadromous fish have included the construction of a salmon/steelhead incubator on the river which began shortly after the dam was completed.

After heavy rains in February 2017, an anticipated failure of the auxiliary spillway resulted in the mass evacuation of people living or working in the river basin.

i love sending you googling. yer like my grinder monkey and Zamboni is your wordy sidekick. 

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

more polls how sad and pathetic for u. remind us all again how those polls have been treating u this yr .

the only poll u are getting is the one up your ass from the msm and strangely u guys are loving it  

What are Trump's poll numbers right now?

Luckily for him he's got 70 days to pump them up to Obama's numbers.  Should be a piece of cake for a winner like him!

*snicker*

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

hat are Trump's poll numbers right now?

Luckily for him he's got 70 days to pump them up to Obama's numbers.  Should be a piece of cake for a winner like him!

*snicker*

I don't know what were Hillary's poll numbers for the last 1/2 of the yr ? polls have been proven with no question to be total shit .but what ever it takes to get u through the day.

one would think with a guy with poll numbers as high as Obama out campaigning for u stating over and over at every stop that a vote for hill was a vote for a continuation of his policy's. so remind me how that worked out for him and his legacy .     

Edited by Ez ryder

5 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

What are Trump's poll numbers right now?

*snicker*

"Poll numbers". :lol:

hey...what were the poll numbers before the election?  You pick the week/month.

Get with MC for the "sure bet" winning odds!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Poll numbers". :lol:

hey...what were the poll numbers before the election?  You pick the week/month.

Get with MC for the "sure bet" winning odds!

don't forget the skidoo free ride flatlander snowrider wire to wire lock

55 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Were you home schooled? 

3 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Ha ha dumbfuck. A Trump bashing Thread is now quoting him and then revealing the facts. 

You have no fucking clue about facts, just FAKENEWS and bullfuckingshit its all you post :bigfinger: