Check your account email address ×

A crush of crises all but buries the young Trump White House

23 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Were you home schooled? 

u can see my spelling and punctuation that is public inner city baby .

I did manage to get a undergrad of Fine Arts in industrial design and in Furniture design from a privet collage .MCAD actually a pretty respected one. all  on  my own dime all with no ability to spell . I did pay and trade for a few papers in my life  

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

u can see my spelling and punctuation that is public inner city baby .

I did manage to get a undergrad of Fine Arts in industrial design and in Furniture design from a privet collage .MCAD actually a pretty respected one. all  on  my own dime all with no ability to spell . I did pay and trade for a few papers in my life  

So a lot more education than Ballsack :news: 

11 minutes ago, Momorider said:

So a lot more education than Ballsack :news: 

not sure what I got for my money . worst part is I paid my way working for NCR  installing and repairing cash register systems and cash machines . all on the hardware side .hind site should have said fuck wanting to be creative and stuck with the cash and built dressers in the garage on Sundays lol.

my buddy started saving the old shit we would toss cable monitors registers etc etc sold on side . started full time salvage resell . retired at 45 multi millionaire and they said being a coke head would never get a guy any place . kept him up all night working lol   

On 2/15/2017 at 9:12 PM, Snoslinger said:

the wsj just confirmed the spy agencies are keeping intel from the potus. think about that. 

Ah, no. The CIA director says this is not true. More fake news and another lefty narrative proven false. Slinger Fail...

8 hours ago, Momorider said:

Trump is 55% approval at 28 days so he has lots of time to beat Barry :) 

:lmao:

Good Luck with that, stupid 

Pew Research Center conducted Feb. 7-12 among 1,503 adults, finds that Trump’s overall job approval is much lower than those of prior presidents in their first weeks in office: 39% approve of his job performance, while 56% disapprove.

http://www.people-press.org/2017/02/16/in-first-month-views-of-trump-are-already-strongly-felt-deeply-polarized/o_1-2/

Pretty funny, they were steam rolling the "chaos"  narrative on ABC this morning.  Not one mention of Democrats being the party of no, obstructionists, possibly blocking these nominees over politics.  Matter of fact............no mention at all!  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Pretty funny, they were steam rolling the "chaos"  narrative on ABC this morning.  Not one mention of Democrats being the party of no, obstructionists, possibly blocking these nominees over politics.  Matter of fact............no mention at all!  :lol: 

They are nothing more than entertainment shows for the sad, disenfranchised and angry American liberals.

They are absolutely the most fake and misleading information designed to make these sad individuals feel self righteous.

Dems are dead.

Just now, Zambroski said:

They are nothing more than entertainment shows for the sad, disenfranchised and angry American liberals.

They are absolutely the most fake and misleading information designed to make these sad individuals feel self righteous.

Dems are dead.

I watch for about five minutes in the morning, just for a little wake up chuckle.

It doesn't even resemble real news anymore. I think they also saw the little up tick in viewership of SNL and are now mimicking their fake news. They throw out a Trump bash and go around the desk nodding and agreeing.  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dems are dead.

Because actually watching the president lie on numerous occasions at his first solo press conference...oh nevermind

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I watch for about five minutes in the morning, just for a little wake up chuckle.

It doesn't even resemble real news anymore. I think they also saw the little up tick in viewership of SNL and are now mimicking their fake news. They throw out a Trump bash and go around the desk nodding and agreeing.  :lol: 

I think it is important to "flip" back and forth through the channels.  I like to see what the other side is hearing and how they are developing false narratives.  It's astonishing how such very little news at all is reported.  They are all "opinion shows".

Just now, Mainecat said:

Because actually watching the president lie on numerous occasions at his first solo press conference...oh nevermind

You poor man.  Just so sad and bitter.  You are an example, like millions of others, of what NOT to be as they get older.

Your life must be one of fear and loathing from the moment you wake up to the time you finally give up and rest your weary head.

SBYL.

18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Nominees turning down appointments is different from blocking, in case you didn't know the difference.