Check your account email address ×

Pot Psychosis

Just now, awful knawful said:

You are giving Badger a run for his money.

Retard

Dumbass motherfucker....have you ever been right about anything in your life. You’re like a dumber more gay version of 550

• Gold Member

Yeah I'm gonna need something a hell of a lot more credible than Fox News or any MSM to convince me that weed causes violence. I have 30+ years experience with it that says the exact opposite.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Actually, that is the effect weed has on me. Makes me very paranoid and anxious...almost trip like at times ....doing mushrooms is much less traumatic for me. That being said, now that you can identify certain strains and %'s of THC, a friend of mine let me try what he called very mild weed from a dispensory and that did produce a much more pleasant experience for me but I still refrain for the most part.....maybe once or twice a year....Alcohol is definitely my drug of choice.

Ya I'm pretty sensitive too. I don't like to puff, especially if I don't know wtf it is.

Edibles 20mg or so, I don't like getting too baked. My 73 year old dad will pop 100mg without hesitation.😂 He's only started since it's been legal. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah I'm gonna need something a hell of a lot more credible than Fox News or any MSM to convince me that weed causes violence. I have 30+ years experience with it that says the exact opposite.

You are an expert!!!! Like me :bc:

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Derrr drrrrrrrr derrrrp , fucking moron

You deserve a Pulitzer for such a well thought out, deeply researched reply. :lol:

52 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Worse I ever had was my first edible at 17,,, too much brownie.

Was a snow storm happening.. went out and laid down on the porch for an hour... :lol:

I will say, the weed I bought in Arizona was different than here... dunno why but wow...

7 hours ago, SkisNH said:

I saw a girl eat half of a 1000mg chocolate bar...she went to the ER.😱

I ate a 100mg sucker one time and it fucked me up pretty good. I cant imagine what a 1000mg would do. 

I was working around the house all day and was kinda sore so I figured I would eat the sucker and sleep like a baby. I went to bed about 10:30pm. I woke up about 12:30am my heart was beating out of my chest and my head was ringing bad. I was freaking out because I didnt know if I was having a heart attack or something. So as I laid there wondering wtf was going on and if I should wake my wife up and have her drive me to the hospital I suddenly realized... It was that fucking sucker!

So I got out of bed and drank some water and was trying to calm myself down but my heart was just beating like crazy. It went on like that for over an hour before it started to calm down and then I was just high as fuck. I didnt sleep a wink that night. I was supposed to get up at 6am and go snowmobiling with WIQR Tim but no fucking way was I going to make it after that. Then I found out you are only supposed to lick the sucker a couple times and see how you feel. Im like these mother fuckers need to come with instructions ffs. Ive smoked a lot of weed but I have never felt like that. It was awful.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Let private industry take it over.   They will sell it cheaper, safer and give revenue to the govts.  The vast majority of crime surrounds the illegal drug trade.   Hell give it away for all I care.   Use a portion of the revenue or taxes on it to pay for rehab centers.   That way the idiots who get addicted at least pay for some of it. 

Plus the illegality of it just enriches the criminals and causes violence. Just like prohibition gave birth to the American mafia, illegal narcotics gave us a narco state on our southern border. Law enforcement cant stop it

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Plus the illegality of it just enriches the criminals and causes violence. Just like prohibition gave birth to the American mafia, illegal narcotics gave us a narco state on our southern border. Law enforcement cant stop it

Yep just finances other criminal enterprises like human trafficking. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Yep just finances other criminal enterprises like human trafficking. 

With the kind of money they are making they are able to corrupt everything from police to govt to big business.  I think there are just too many of them making money on it that is why they will try to keep it illegal. 

11 minutes ago, Anler said:

I ate a 100mg sucker one time and it fucked me up pretty good. I cant imagine what a 1000mg would do. 

I was working around the house all day and was kinda sore so I figured I would eat the sucker and sleep like a baby. I went to bed about 10:30pm. I woke up about 12:30am my heart was beating out of my chest and my head was ringing bad. I was freaking out because I didnt know if I was having a heart attack or something. So as I laid there wondering wtf was going on and if I should wake my wife up and have her drive me to the hospital I suddenly realized... It was that fucking sucker!

So I got out of bed and drank some water and was trying to calm myself down but my heart was just beating like crazy. It went on like that for over an hour before it started to calm down and then I was just high as fuck. I didnt sleep a wink that night. I was supposed to get up at 6am and go snowmobiling with WIQR Tim but no fucking way was I going to make it after that. Then I found out you are only supposed to lick the sucker a couple times and see how you feel. Im like these mother fuckers need to come with instructions ffs. Ive smoked a lot of weed but I have never felt like that. It was awful.

If you ever eat too much,  a bit of cbd oil calms things down. 

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Anler said:

With the kind of money they are making they are able to corrupt everything from police to govt to big business.  I think there are just too many of them making money on it that is why they will try to keep it illegal. 

Likely.   Our govt as well as every one down and into South America.   Not to mention China.  Too bad big pharma can't make a cheap drug has limited side effects that fights addiction better.   Think of all the things it would work for.   Alcohol, eating, tobacco, opioids, meth, cocaine.   Multiple companies came up with "vaccines" for a "brand new" virus within a matter of a month yet we can't do shit to fight addiction.   

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Likely.   Our govt as well as every one down and into South America.   Not to mention China.  Too bad big pharma can't make a cheap drug has limited side effects that fights addiction better.   Think of all the things it would work for.   Alcohol, eating, tobacco, opioids, meth, cocaine.   Multiple companies came up with "vaccines" for a "brand new" virus within a matter of a month yet we can't do shit to fight addiction.   

You’d be asking the pharmas to cut their own nose off