Check your account email address ×

Bad news for the gloom and doomers here

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Shut the fuck up fat ass. 

Go mow the lawn or do something, anything productive for once..

Stay away from High School age lifeguards creeper. You and your Hero Biden. :stop:

Mowed the lawn yesterday and took the dog down to the beach for a swim…anything else blowhard or are just going to run around here all day  calling people pedophiles? Starting to think your accusations are actually confessions….get some help.👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

It’s from all the pedophile badges that you pin on others. Do you do that face to face? 

If I saw a actual pedophile face to face id kill Him. 👍

I never called MC a pedo , but I told him to keep away from High school lifeguards cus he sounds creepy....you and Jimmy took that and ran with it..so be it. 😂

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

If I saw a actual pedophile face to face id kill Him. 👍

I never called MC a pedo , but I told him to keep away from High school lifeguards cus he sounds creepy....you and Jimmy took that and ran with it..so be it. 😂

Backtracking pussy….own your words Killer.

• Gold Member
Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Backtracking pussy….own your words Killer.

Lmao ...quote me then ....dont think I used the word pedo. You projected. So technically you called Mainecunt a pedo..I think you should apologize. 

:lol:

4 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

If it wasn't for your BIL you would have been sucking dick for 26 bucks an hour back in the day.  Just say'n.....

4 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Stay the fuck away from the High school kids you creepy delusional old worthless sack of shit. 

OK guys there is no need for either of these posts. Not here to break it up,,,just show some class.:bc:

• USA Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

80% of companies in the US are family owned.

You lead a sad life….typical of failures always pointing away the blame from your own failures in life.

Carry on LOOZER.

I grew up in a family business and chose not to continue in it.  I found something that I had an interest in and it's led me to a decent career at a company where I will probably stay till I retire.  My job is pretty awesome, I would not have achieved what I have I have if I chosen to stay with the family gig.  I have worked for several other family businesses along the way and I give them credit for the long hours and work ethic they have to put in.

I was expected to work by my father and I did.  I was treated as a regular employee after school and in the summers.  Nothing was given to me.  I joined the National Guard after high school and from there went to college.  When I married I helped my father in law with his small business after work.  Again I expected nothing, I was there to help him and that was it.  I felt it was my duty to help my family, not profit off of them.

I have said nothing to hurt your family as your sidekick has accused me of.  I believe all I have done at this point is acknowledge that they chose to support you and your lifestyle.  I hope you appreciate what they have afforded you while many others have struggled to earn what they have.

Recession.... big or small it won't affect you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

Wages are behind inflation...how are they better off?

Massive fiscal stimulus and government spending are behind inflation ...wages are ancillary at best 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Massive fiscal stimulus and government spending are behind inflation ...wages are ancillary at best 

What I was saying is that inflation is our pacing job growth....

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

What I was saying is that inflation is our pacing job growth....

Inflation is far outpacing wage increases as usual. This is clearly by design sand it’s been the case for decades now. This makes poor people poorer and is slowly destroying the middle class. All by design 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

I grew up in a family business and chose not to continue in it.  I found something that I had an interest in and it's led me to a decent career at a company where I will probably stay till I retire.  My job is pretty awesome, I would not have achieved what I have I have if I chosen to stay with the family gig.  I have worked for several other family businesses along the way and I give them credit for the long hours and work ethic they have to put in.

I was expected to work by my father and I did.  I was treated as a regular employee after school and in the summers.  Nothing was given to me.  I joined the National Guard after high school and from there went to college.  When I married I helped my father in law with his small business after work.  Again I expected nothing, I was there to help him and that was it.  I felt it was my duty to help my family, not profit off of them.

I have said nothing to hurt your family as your sidekick has accused me of.  I believe all I have done at this point is acknowledge that they chose to support you and your lifestyle.  I hope you appreciate what they have afforded you while many others have struggled to earn what they have.

Recession.... big or small it won't affect you.

You know nothing about a family business. It’s always a struggle.

Yes a recession won’t hurt me as I made great profits from my real estate investments over a 45 year period.

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

You know nothing about a family business. It’s always a struggle.

Yes a recession won’t hurt me as I made great profits from my real estate investments over a 45 year period.

There's too many small family businesses anyways   :news: 

On 4/13/2022 at 2:16 PM, spin_dry said:

I made all major purchases for the year during march. Outside of some unforeseen circumstance, I’m good. Everything for the alternate apocalypse rig is bought and stored. Supply chain problems, labor shortages, and mfg issues are most likely getting worse  

On 5/29/2022 at 11:55 PM, spin_dry said:

Which is it?  :lmao:

• Haha 1

On 5/30/2022 at 3:05 PM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Again with his family…surprised the site sheriff hasn’t said something.

The BIL has bee brought up a million times but now it's an issue? It's never an attack on the brother in law BTW

image.png.164cb570359568864e61e77e86409721.png

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

The BIL has bee brought up a million times but now it's an issue? It's never an attack on the brother in law BTW

image.png.164cb570359568864e61e77e86409721.png

You know as well as I do that it hasn’t been an issue because it’s Mainecat…apparently the only issue now is people defending the fact that it’s being brought up. If it weren’t for double standards this joint wouldn’t have any at all.🤣🤷🏻

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You know as well as I do that it hasn’t been an issue because it’s Mainecat…apparently the only issue now is people defending the fact that it’s being brought up. If it weren’t for double standards this joint wouldn’t have any at all.🤣🤷🏻

It's not attacking or threatening a family member, only a FS member is why it's not an issue. No double standard or rules being broken IMO. Implying over and over that MC wouldn't be where he is today without his BIL is a complement to the BIL