Check your account email address ×

Rudy G. Go get em...hahaha

• Platinum Contributing Member

He was a good mayor...very tough on crime. He even shut down the mob run fireworks trade, made it very tough for me to make purchases back in the day.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/rudy-giuliani-flips-heckler-profanity-062205862.html

He did more for NYC than any mayor has in my life . Kicked the shitbags out of time Square and turned it in to a place you could bring the family on vacation that alone is huge and only the tip . He was a calm decisive go to in NY biggest disaster. 

Again best NY has seen in my life zero question 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

He did more for NYC than any mayor has in my life . Kicked the shitbags out of time Square and turned it in to a place you could bring the family on vacation that alone is huge and only the tip . He was a calm decisive go to in NY biggest disaster. 

Too bad we have the pesky constitution thing that got in his way

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Noooo, no, no.  He hitched his wagon to Trump, so now he's crazy, a dirtbag, corrupt.  Get with the narrative!

Just now, f7ben said:

Its too bad you don't run for office, to uphold the highest standards of competence, ethics and natural hair color.  :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Cant wait to see republicans campaign on constitution "reform" 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Its too bad you don't run for office, to uphold the highest standards of competence, ethics and natural hair color.  :lol: 

Govt office is no place for ethics

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Govt office is no place for ethics

I'm pretty cynical, but not that cynical.  Given the guy got his start as a lawyer and prosecutor, one would reasonably assume that he understands the disincentive and consequences of being a criminal...  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

So you got jack fucking shit . Shocker 

I know that Stop and Frisk was absolute fucking bullshit and only a retarded piece of fucking shit would support it. Is that you? Probably you illiterate fucking retard 

I know that Stop and Frisk was absolute fucking bullshit and only a retarded piece of fucking shit would support it. Is that you? Probably you illiterate fucking retard 

So awnser the question. 

And when your city was over run by gang bangers mugging every one they could and posing each other like they were in Chicago on a warm July sat night what would you do ? 

Are you sad because it worked or because Tyrone lost his corner to a Starbucks? 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

So awnser the question. 

And when your city was over run by gang bangers mugging every one they could and posing each other like they were in Chicago on a warm July sat night what would you do ? 

Are you sad because it worked or because Tyrone lost his corner to a Starbucks? 

Derp , derrrr derrr derr fjfkdieijsjf

Derp , derrrr derrr derr fjfkdieijsjf

So again you got nothing . 

Why not move the family Bedford they never bothered to stop and frisk there . Great place to bring up a family