Check your account email address ×

Rudy G. Go get em...hahaha

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

So again you got nothing . 

Why not move the family Bedford they never bothered to stop and frisk there . Great place to bring up a family 

Shut the fuck up retard 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Yeah, you are kinda capitulating here bub....

There is no sense arguing with someone who’s dumb enough to defend stop and frisk. 

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is no sense arguing with someone who’s dumb enough to defend stop and frisk. 

Where is your outrage over the 24 states that still have stop and ID?

When is that soapbox coming in the mail?

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Where is your outrage over the 24 states that still have stop and ID?

When is that soapbox coming in the mail?

Did someone bring up the other states or was this discussion about NYC and Rudis tenure there? 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Did someone bring up the other states or was this discussion about NYC and Rudis tenure there? 

Trip over that dollar to pick up a dime......

Thar illegal issue was resolved in the courts. Was it decades ago, now?

Just now, Snake said:

Trip over that dollar to pick up a dime......

Thar illegal issue was resolved in the courts. Was it decades ago, now?

Do you not understand the major difference between stop and frisk as it existed in nyc and the current state laws you mentioned? 

Just now, f7ben said:

Also “stop and Id” and Rudis stop and frisk are two completely different things. 

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Right there in the same Amendment....

Do you not understand the major difference between stop and frisk as it existed in nyc and the current state laws you mentioned? 

I do, and they both fall under the same protections under the law. It was found unconstitutional.

No work on stop and ID.

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

I do, and they both fall under the same protections under the law. It was found unconstitutional.

No work on stop and ID.

Because stop and ID involves the necessity of probably cause and reasonable suspicion of having committed a crime. Stop and Frisk was just purely racist profiling by Nypd. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Because stop and ID involves the necessity of probably cause and reasonable suspicion of having committed a crime. Stop and Frisk was just purely racist profiling by Nypd. 

All they have to say is they suspect a weapon and can then pat you down.... :handjob:

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

All they have to say is they suspect a weapon and can then pat you down.... :handjob:

That would not constitute reasonable suspicion of having committed a crime and would make a good case against the state 

That would not constitute reasonable suspicion of having committed a crime and would make a good case against the state 

Come on Ben, you know what happens under the auspices of 'officer safety'...

"We are just here to talk, but for officer safety I am going to pat you down."

20 minutes ago, Snake said:

Come on Ben, you know what happens under the auspices of 'officer safety'...

"We are just here to talk, but for officer safety I am going to pat you down."

Yes but there is no law that makes that legal.....stop and frisk did

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

When your streets are over run by dealers and bangers what else do you see cleaning up the street ? 

And it was not just grab a guy walking to work in a 3 pice some pimp or banger is hanging on a corner bust em for what they are holding . Cops as fucked as they are have a pretty good idea who is up to no good . You know like the rest of the thinking population . Not that hard to pin point the shit .

But no you would rather live in a place like Bedford where they did not bother to clean it up and it still is reminiscent of 80s  time suare 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

When your streets are over run by dealers and bangers what else do you see cleaning up the street ? 

And it was not just grab a guy walking to work in a 3 pice some pimp or banger is hanging on a corner bust em for what they are holding . Cops as fucked as they are have a pretty good idea who is up to no good . You know like the rest of the thinking population . Not that hard to pin point the shit .

But no you would rather live in a place like Bedford where they did not bother to clean it up and it still is reminiscent of 80s  time suare 

How many more rights are you willing to give up?

5 hours ago, Snake said:

How many more rights are you willing to give up?

So just let the bangers continue to run the strees like they have for yrs . Working out great to have community activists out there talking to them about the path they are on .

And again cops were not just grabbing every person on the street walking by . Acting suspicious doing shady shit hanging on knowen corners yep fucked with them . Guess what it worked . Message sent and if you think cops are still not doing same shit in certain places well I don't know what to tell you . All they have to say is oh I thought I saw them doing a drug deal . 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

So just let the bangers continue to run the strees like they have for yrs . Working out great to have community activists out there talking to them about the path they are on .

And again cops were not just grabbing every person on the street walking by . Acting suspicious doing shady shit hanging on knowen corners yep fucked with them . Guess what it worked . Message sent and if you think cops are still not doing same shit in certain places well I don't know what to tell you . All they have to say is oh I thought I saw them doing a drug deal . 

Do you tenderize the boot shaft for easier consumption?