Check your account email address ×

What did we gain? To all you people that thought a stimulus was necessary

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

What selective outrage you are the one constantly sticking up for the biggest spender in our lifetime not me. 

You are here making a case for Trump, even bringing up Clinton to do so, Trump is the biggest spender, you must love you some spending to go to such lengths to support him.

More lies, I’m not “ sticking up” for anyone, I’m pointing out your selective outrage and blatant hypocrisy. 

maybe you should  try ex lax ? 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You keep pushing the lie that trump didn't propose spending cuts.  He wanted all kinds of cuts, but congress would not agree with any of them.  It is as though the minions have forgotten how budgets are passed.

I never said he didn't propose cuts, absolutely never said that, what I have said repeatedly is that he like every other president is the only one who has the power to stop the spending by not signing off on it, it's that fucking simple even you should be able to understand it. 

Just now, 1jkw said:

I never said he didn't propose cuts, absolutely never said that, what I have said repeatedly is that he like every other president is the only one who has the power to stop the spending by not signing off on it, it's that fucking simple even you should be able to understand it. 

Do you understand this:  It was a democrat that said it.

Trump's budget plan sets out dramatic spending cuts and a bold plan to squeeze savings out of entitlement programs such as Medicaid, but it is a long way from being enacted.

"The president's budget has never been the starting point for anything as long as I've been here," said Rep. John Yarmuth of Kentucky, the top-ranking Democrat on the House Budget Committee now in his 11th year in Congress.

"I don't think there's much chance of this budget going anywhere based on how Republicans talked about the skinny budget," he added, referring to a slimmed-down outline of the plan that Trump released in March.

1 hour ago, Pete said:

You’re a hater of the right. Period. Good for you. When trump is back I hope your blood boils.. Priceless with fucks like you

Will you stroke out already you brain dead piece of fucking filth ....just non stop fucking crying from your low IQ cunt. Dumbass faggot 

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

This budget will be dead on arrival with Democrats — if early reports on its contents are any indication — and should be with the bipartisan majority that approved the package of spending bills three weeks ago, said Roy Loewenstein, a spokesman for Rep. Nita Lowey of New York. Lowey, the top Democrat on the House Appropriations Committee, would work with committee Republicans to improve afterschool education programs, invest in medical research and maintain national security, he said.

“But Democrats won’t accept any spending proposals or appropriations bills with poison pill policy riders or that slash critical programs that support working American families,” Loewenstein said.

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Please direct me to your opposition to Biden’s spending bills 

Biden campaigned on spending trillions of dollars, and he will spend as much as he can, he didn't campaign on curbing spending. Like it or not he is doing what he said he would, he didn't say he would cut spending then proceed to become the biggest spender.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

This budget will be dead on arrival with Democrats — if early reports on its contents are any indication — and should be with the bipartisan majority that approved the package of spending bills three weeks ago, said Roy Loewenstein, a spokesman for Rep. Nita Lowey of New York. Lowey, the top Democrat on the House Appropriations Committee, would work with committee Republicans to improve afterschool education programs, invest in medical research and maintain national security, he said.

“But Democrats won’t accept any spending proposals or appropriations bills with poison pill policy riders or that slash critical programs that support working American families,” Loewenstein said.

All that still doesn't change the fact that without the presidents signature the spending doesn't happen.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Biden campaigned on spending trillions of dollars, and he will spend as much as he can, he didn't campaign on curbing spending. Like it or not he is doing what he said he would, he didn't say he would cut spending then proceed to become the biggest spender.

Let me get this straight, as long as these people campaign on spending it makes it all good in your mind?  How fucking stupid does that sound?

7 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

All that still doesn't change the fact that without the presidents signature the spending doesn't happen.

Imagine that, 2017....why 2017?  Do you know who these fucking leaders are?  Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell.  The same people who do not want someone like trump getting in and making changes.

Since 2017, leaders in both parties in the House have often bundled several bills together rather than bring them individually to the House floor for separate debates. Packaging bills makes it harder for lawmakers to know or challenge what’s in the bills. What’s more, House leaders then typically restrict lawmakers’ ability to offer amendments, allowing only those approved by the leadership-influenced House Rules Committee. As members feel like they have less legislative influence, they reallocate their staff resources to representational functions — like constituent services and public relations — which, in turn, makes it harder for them to push back against their own party leaders and the executive branch.

11 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

LOL!   More blatant hypocrisy. 

still waiting for the link to me cheering spending.

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

LOL!   More blatant hypocrisy. 

still waiting for the link to me cheering spending.

Isn't voting for someone who campaigns on spending effectively cheering for spending?  Just like 1kjw is doing?

Just now, racer254 said:

Isn't voting for someone who campaigns on spending effectively cheering for spending?  Just like 1kjw is doing?

Her hypocrisy is typical of leftists liars 

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Her hypocrisy is typical of leftists liars 

Not sure how much more information these people need to be shown in order to remember what happened during trumps tenure regarding budget and why he could never get any of his budgets passed when he put in the cuts he wanted.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Except I voted 3rd party, 1 of 11 in my district.

Let me get this straight, as long as these people campaign on spending it makes it all good in your mind?  How fucking stupid does that sound?

No, but campaigning that you will cut the debt and deficit then spend more than any president in my lifetime makes it worse.  Voting for the guy who lied and spent more, doesn't sound stupid?

• Like 1

Not sure how much more information these people need to be shown in order to remember what happened during trumps tenure regarding budget and why he could never get any of his budgets passed when he put in the cuts he wanted.

Do you understand that no spending would have happened if Trump didn't sign?

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

You’re a one sided liberal hack fuck.. that’s a fact.. enjoy the failure 

13 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Do you understand that no spending would have happened if Trump didn't sign?

The government shuts down.  WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?  Do you remember anything in these previous years when the democrats were saying how trump was going to shut down the government if he didn't agree?  How much more information to you need in order for you to understand?

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Pete said:

Not really but he uses logic and speaks in paragraphs so I understand why  you’re so angry and triggered.🤣

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

The government shuts down.  WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?  Do you remember anything in these previous years when the democrats were saying how trump was going to shut down the government if he didn't agree?  How much more information to you need in order for you to understand?

So what if it did…he’s an outsider and wanted to drain the swamp remember…truth be told he is just another politician worried about reelection.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what if it did…he’s an outsider and wanted to drain the swamp remember…truth be told he is just another politician worried about reelection.

OMG you too?  You fucks are just such one sided hacks that forget everything that dems and media were saying when the shutdown was going to happen right before the holidays.  Sorry, but I will blow that fucking narrative that you want to blame trump for spending right out of the water.

Here is a taste of your one sided bullshit.  Again, 2017 when the party leaders were all trying to fuck trump and now they are convincing you to blame him.

https://money.cnn.com/2017/12/06/news/economy/government-shutdown-december-2017/index.html

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1

Wanna know what is ironic and a nice little tidbit in this article?  It is how this woman comments on illegal immigration and calls it RHETORIC.  And guess how many illegal immigrants are now crossing the border.....yeah, rhetoric my ass.  Trump just calling out dems.

Bovino added that Trump's rhetoric about Democrats wanting to let in more illegal immigrants could make negotiations even more difficult.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not really but he uses logic and speaks in paragraphs so I understand why  you’re so angry and triggered.🤣

Maybe you can get a quantity discount on ex lax since you’re both FOS? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pete said:

Look in the mirror.  I made enough from the market at the end of Oct. to get me through this rough patch. I get by no matter who the president is.

Yes, as it has before, doing the right thing sometimes requires sacrifice including shutting down the government, or play along just to get along like every other politician.