What did we gain? To all you people that thought a stimulus was necessary

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No, I'm not ignoring anything, you seem to forget that Trump's stimulus was bigger than Biden's and only about 50% of the money he doled out was spent during his time in office, further he out spent in his first 3 years Obama's last 4, his reckless spending prior to the pandemic never yielded a GDP greater than 2015. I don't have a crush on Trump I'm just not a cult member who refuses to see what he really did. Then Biden did add to the problem with his own stimulus. There were supply issues even prior to the pandemic, the pandemic made it much worse as did the sudden demand once the economy was opened back up and people had money to spend.

You must live on a different planet sometimes.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

No , Trumps insane spending is a big part of this current inflation. 

Actually no.

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

You point out wasteful spending while voting for the greatest spender in our lifetime, that is most certainly cheering him on, not to mention you never ever posted one of your famous memes against the spender in chief.

Still waiting for,you to link all those times I “ cheered” spending of any kind?  

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Hardcore smack down 

I voted for the lesser of two evils are either one of you Mensa leaders convinced shrillery would have spent less? 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s “revisionist history” to bring up ANYTHING a Republican at any level has done in the past but that goddamn Obama!!!🤣🤣

But it was fine for leftists go back to kanvanaughs high school days , you get more fucking stupid each day.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Still waiting for,you to link all those times I “ cheered” spending of any kind?  

I voted for the lesser of two evils are either one of you Mensa leaders convinced shrillery would have spent less? 

I just explained it to you, but I guess you being a drunk, a hack and, stupid is too much for you to overcome.

14 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I just explained it to you, but I guess you being a drunk, a hack and, stupid is too much for you to overcome.

Didja forget the link to where I “cheered “ spending? You pathetic liar. 

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Didja forget the link to where I “cheered “ spending? You pathetic liar. 

It's like when you say MC is in favor of rape because he liked Bill Clinton. Get now you drunken idiot?

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shelly The Sot stumbling around in his piss stained BVD’s muttering to himself incoherently.🤣🤣

Considering  you history that’s some world class projection.  :lol:

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

It's like when you say MC is in favor of rape because he liked Bill Clinton. Get now you drunken idiot?

That was sarcasm, but then you knew that and are getting desperate because you’ve been caught lying. 

18 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

That was sarcasm, but then you knew that and are getting desperate because you’ve been caught lying. 

Sarcasm that you have used how many times?  

I'm not desperate you're just stupid and drunk, I mean racer level stupid. You are the only one who can't see it.

19 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Sarcasm that you have used how many times?  

I'm not desperate you're just stupid and drunk, I mean racer level stupid. You are the only one who can't see it.

LOL! so triggered.   

14 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

LOL! so triggered.   

I am laughing out loud at your drunken stupidity, you support the spender not his spending, holy fuck.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I am laughing out loud at your drunken stupidity, you support the spender not his spending, holy fuck.

There you go again. Biden is president now. He's spending as well and things are getting worse. You oddly don't seem to care about that.

48 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Where is the link to me “ cheering “ any spending programs?  

40 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

There you go again. Biden is president now. He's spending as well and things are getting worse. You oddly don't seem to care about that.

Yes he is president now, and yes he is spending, will he spend as much as Trump did in 2020? Will Biden spend more in his first 3 years as Trump did in his 4?  Things are getting more expensive especially gas, still crazy busy here, real-estate, construction, and people paying stupid money for vehicles maybe the rate hikes will slow things down along with the cost of gas. I don't like the price of things but there is nothing I can do about it. The difference is I fully and freely admit Biden is a senile old man who never should have  been president, I also realize the Trump cult can't bring themselves to admit the failure he was.  You replied to my earlier post, but can't dispute any fact I posted, you just deflect.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes he is president now, and yes he is spending, will he spend as much as Trump did in 2020? Will Biden spend more in his first 3 years as Trump did in his 4?  Things are getting more expensive especially gas, still crazy busy here, real-estate, construction, and people paying stupid money for vehicles maybe the rate hikes will slow things down along with the cost of gas. I don't like the price of things but there is nothing I can do about it. The difference is I fully and freely admit Biden is a senile old man who never should have  been president, I also realize the Trump cult can't bring themselves to admit the failure he was.  You replied to my earlier post, but can't dispute any fact I posted, you just deflect.

This whole post was a deflect.

And yes there's lots you can do about it.

Edited by Steve753

21 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

This whole post was a deflect.

And yes there's lots you can do about it.

Yes your posts are a deflect glad you admit it, you never once addressed anything.  

I actually already did do something, I sold off some stocks that I bought in 2009 when the market was at about 9000 sold at very near 36,000 last Oct. in anticipation of  coming inflation and possible recession, just enjoying my retirement and doing what I want.

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Yes your posts are a deflect glad you admit it, you never once addressed anything.  

I actually already did do something, I sold off some stocks that I bought in 2009 when the market was at about 9000 sold at very near 36,000 last Oct. in anticipation of  coming inflation and possible recession, just enjoying my retirement and doing what I want.

I didn't admit anything. There you go deflecting again.

43 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it was 100 percent correct but don't question dear leader.  the cult is strong here

Yeah no shit, never seen anything like it.

39 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I didn't admit anything. There you go deflecting again.

No you just did nothing again.  I have nothing to deflect, I stated facts you have no clue how to respond to, so you just ramble on.