What did we gain? To all you people that thought a stimulus was necessary

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Not in the slightest, I actually love you Trump cult guys falling all over yourselves defending your orange god.

You’re a hater of the right. Period. Good for you. When trump is back I hope your blood boils.. Priceless with fucks like you

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Well actually that equipment was given to the Afg. armed forces, they not only wouldn't fight for their own country they in many cases posed as much a danger to our troops as the Taliban, and that is one of the places I was talking about how much we spent for nothing.

Biden just left it. It could've been destroyed. Guess he didn't think of that.

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

You’re a hater of the right. Period. Good for you. When trump is back I hope your blood boils.. Priceless with fucks like you

Republicans won't win if Trump runs for potus again.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

To be honest compared to the trillions we have pissed away in the ME. it doesn't seem that bad, the billions we give away to lots of countries around the world make no sense to me either, but no matter what party is in power it never ends.

Guys like you don't want the spending to end.   You and others that love the liberal welfare state have no intention of cutting the spending.  Trump was trying like hell to cut it and every one of the people like you just promoted pelosi and schumer and their constant liberal spending programs.  Now as predicted you are blaming trump rather than placing the blame in the correct spot, because of hypocrites like you, the politicians in washington keep getting away with it.

46 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You keep defending the greatest spender in our lifetime, that's where.  

You got him beat by a huge margin.

Pointing out leftists hypocrisy, lies and intellectual dishonesty is not “ defending trump”

either admit you lied about me “ cheering “ spending or admit your hypocrisy triggered you. 

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

Not at all, just have to laugh at how the same people who cried about spending cheer the biggest spender in our lifetime.

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Pointing out leftists hypocrisy, lies and intellectual dishonesty is not “ defending trump”

either admit you lied about me “ cheering “ spending or admit your hypocrisy triggered you. 

They are lying about trump being the one who wanted the spending.  Pelosi and the dems just would not cave when he wanted to cut the spending, and now these same people are blaming trump.   Everyone on this site can look up what happened with the budget shit back in 2019, 2020, but they won't.  Instead they just continue to believe what washington tells them.  If anyone here actually wanted to cut the spending they would have cheered for that tax moratorium, but they didn't.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Guys like you don't want the spending to end.   You and others that love the liberal welfare state have no intention of cutting the spending.  Trump was trying like hell to cut it and every one of the people like you just promoted pelosi and schumer and their constant liberal spending programs.  Now as predicted you are blaming trump rather than placing the blame in the correct spot, because of hypocrites like you, the politicians in washington keep getting away with it.

Not rue.  

Trump failed at cutting spending period, a true leader would have stuck to his guns and not signed off on the spending.

Just now, racer254 said:

They are lying about trump being the one who wanted the spending.  Pelosi and the dems just would not cave when he wanted to cut the spending, and now these same people are blaming trump.   Everyone on this site can look up what happened with the budget shit back in 2019, 2020, but they won't.  Instead they just continue to believe what washington tells them.  If anyone here actually wanted to cut the spending they would have cheered for that tax moratorium, but they didn't.

I saw and heard Trump saying he would have given more stimulus money, who's fault is that? 

Trump's farm bailout was more than the auto bailout, who's faut is that?

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Not rue.  

Trump failed at cutting spending period, a true leader would have stuck to his guns and not signed off on the spending.

How many headlines do you want complaining or talking about the trump budget cuts?

Do you know who opposed all these cuts.....DEMOCRATS like you.

Trump releases 2019 budget with $3 trillion in cuts

President Trump’s Extreme Budget Cuts Hurt Veterans

Trump Administration Unveils More Cuts to Food Stamp Program

Trump administration mulls $4.3B in foreign aid cuts - POLITICO

Edited by racer254

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

smh  :lol:  u mad bro?

16 minutes ago, Pete said:

How come you never ask your toady that question? 🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Crying about 33,000 emails and never once saying anything about 2 million is the ultimate hypocrisy.

Cheering the spender is the same as cheering the spending.

Just now, racer254 said:

How many headlines do you want complaining or talking about the trump budget cuts?

Trump releases 2019 budget with $3 trillion in cuts

President Trump’s Extreme Budget Cuts Hurt Veterans

Trump Administration Unveils More Cuts to Food Stamp Program

Trump administration mulls $4.3B in foreign aid cuts - POLITICO

Simple question Did the debt and deficit go up or down under Trump.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Not according to Trump, but then again you can't believe anything he said. 

Yes.  

He didn't want to cut it too bad or he would have stood his ground.   

The fact that you and many others here and across the US, believe anything Trump says is amazing.

Part of a huge problem of our govt today is the unwillingness to make some very difficult decisions and yes I wish Trump would have stood his ground better on spending. 

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

Simple question Did the debt and deficit go up or down under Trump.

How many headlines do you want telling the sheep like you about how the spending cuts are bad for America?

And now, after trump gave in to the dems and their spending, you are complaining.  You have been convinced the cuts were bad, now you are being convinced that trump was the one that wanted the spending. 

13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Biden just left it. It could've been destroyed. Guess he didn't think of that.

Given there were only 2500 US Troops left and how quickly the Afg. armed forces gave up it may have been hard to do that, but it absolutely should have been done better than it was. 

18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

And you’re lieing to defend the leftists history of wasteful spending and how that addled billions to covid spending bills because they knew that holding up any covid bill would be unpopular, 

still waiting for the link to where I “ cheered “ more spending.

Seems you’re the one defending the political pork the lefts added

whoops this was for the site 4 best leftists liar

Edited by Sleepr2

More Headlines from the media:

Trump Budget Would Cut Spending for Nearly Every Agency
Donald Trump's Budget For A Declining America
Trump releases budget calling for 5 percent cuts in domestic spending
President Donald Trump's $4.4 trillion 2019 budget proposal would deeply cut domestic programs
Trump once again requests deep cuts in U.S. science spending

Why Trump swallowed a budget deal that bleeds red ink

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Part of a huge problem of our govt today is the unwillingness to make some very difficult decisions and yes I wish Trump would have stood his ground better on spending. 

Yes I agree 100% and Trump the "outsider" did exactly the same on a larger scale when it came to spending.

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

And you’re lieing to defend the leftists history of wasteful spending and how that addled billions to covid spending bills because they knew that holding up any covid bill would be unpopular, 

I hope you quoted the wrong person, I am not defending any of the political pork.

15 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Not at all, just have to laugh at how the same people who cried about spending cheer the biggest spender in our lifetime.

Yes you are 

you’ve been all in the left since the Kenyan days.

11 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Crying about 33,000 emails and never once saying anything about 2 million is the ultimate hypocrisy.

Cheering the spender is the same as cheering the spending.

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Sober up if you can, or have someone get some crayons and draw you a picture, when you constantly defend the greatest spender in our lifetime you are visa vee defending his spending, the 2 are the same.

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Whoops that was for 1kw, he’s quite the hypocrite not to mention a liar

You bet he is.  Just like every other person on this site who failed to understand what went on in 2020 and 2019 between pelosi, schumer and the trump administration when it came to negotiating a budget.