2000 mules anyone seen it ???

6 hours ago, Steve753 said:

They keep saying there's not enough of it to warrant doing anything about it

Exactly. No mass fraud they can find. 

6 hours ago, Steve753 said:

You really are an obtuse liberal.

:lipstick1:

11 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Other than that felony and beating his wife...

Neal

One was a bullshit political attack from Obama administration and one was an unprovable allegation from an ex wife fighting over a divorce settlement.  So if you want to play character assassination game, you go girl.   I’ll take the geotracking evidence at its merits.  If a Republican congress takes over, the Democrats who foisted all this false bullshit for the past 5 years, are fucked.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I like the music, gives it an extra tone of seriousness while regurgitating the same unsubstantiated claims.

:bc:

We will never know unless we take an honest look at it. Just wondering if you would say the same if the tables were turned? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Exactly. No mass fraud they can find. 

:lipstick1:

They didn't find anything on Trump but they keep looking. Why's that ok?

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Shaping up to be another Mike Lindell claim. “I have the evidence, but not going to show you, just have to wait!”

Always waiting, reoccurring theme with the election fraud.

Sounds like SCHIFTY SCHIFF.

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

They didn't find anything on Trump but they keep looking. Why's that ok?

I think he's a far left winger and you will not change his mind, there a lot of them up in Minnesota, just take a look at that states voting recorded. In the last 40 year Minnesota has had the most far left voting recorded, one election stands out. 

akvanden, its all good man. :bc:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Just wondering if you would say the same if the tables were turned? 

Like when Obama won in 2008 and 2012, or like when we keep electing liberal governors here in MN? I didn't vote for them and I didn't cry foul either. 

7 minutes ago, Badger** said:

I think he's a far left winger and you will not change his mind, there a lot of them up in Minnesota, just take a look at that states voting recorded. In the last 40 year Minnesota has had the most far left voting recorded, one election stands out. 

akvanden, its all good man. :bc:

It's ok to call out BS on your team when you see it, doesn't just have to be the other team. Assuming Trump doesn't run, I'll be back to my old ways of voting straight republican party ticket.

But....... if you want to categorize me another way to help make sense of things, that's cool too. 

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Like when Obama won in 2008 and 2012, or like when we keep electing liberal governors here in MN? I didn't vote for them and I didn't cry foul either

It's ok to call out BS on your team when you see it, doesn't just have to be the other team. Assuming Trump doesn't run, I'll be back to my old ways of voting straight republican party ticket.

But....... if you want to categorize me another way to help make sense of things, that's cool too. 

No one believes you. You're a disgusting democrat.

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Like when Obama won in 2008 and 2012, or like when we keep electing liberal governors here in MN? I didn't vote for them and I didn't cry foul either. 

Nope, not picking on you for your beliefs, it's called onions and I'm cool with that. So if Trump was not running for reelection in 2020 and it was some other candidate, would you still have the same opinion about 2000 mules??

You did kind of answer this and kind of not, I'm just rewording it    

Edited by Badger**

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

One was a bullshit political attack from Obama administration and one was an unprovable allegation from an ex wife fighting over a divorce settlement.  So if you want to play character assassination game, you go girl.   I’ll take the geotracking evidence at its merits.  If a Republican congress takes over, the Democrats who foisted all this false bullshit for the past 5 years, are fucked.

Bullshit that he pled guilty to eh?  He's a fucking crook.

Neal

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Nope, not picking on you for your beliefs, it's called onions and I'm cool with that. So if Trump was not running for reelection in 2020 and it was some other candidate, would you still have the same opinion about 2000 mules??

If Trump hadn't won, we wouldn't be having this discussion today because his crazy cult followers would have moved on. It started THE day of election. Sharpie gate, election judges falsehoods, late ballots, being turned down some 50+ times in the court, cyber ninjas, cyber symposium, Q degenerates, dominion voting machines hacked, ties to Venezuela,  "stop the steal" degenerates, Jan 6th degenerates, untold amount of 'audits,' etc. Pre-election polls showed Biden with a lead, exit polls showed Biden with a lead, the election showed Biden won. What's so difficult? Trump is extremely polarizing and MANY republicans defected and people think the only logical reason is fraud? It's delusional insanity. 

When someone can explain why this movie can't match up the video to the cell phone evidence, attempt to even theorize how such a massive operation would have worked - who are these non-profits, where are they getting the money from, where are they getting the ballots from, how are they recruiting mules, how are they keeping 2,000 of then silent, or even the 50,000 they alluded to in the movie, which is ever more laughable on scale, then maybe I'll start taking it seriously.  Until then, it's just the latest on a long list of unproven allegations that go nowhere.

"When the facts change, I change my mind."

7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Pre-election polls showed Biden with a lead, exit polls showed Biden with a lead, the election showed Biden won. What's so difficult? Trump is extremely polarizing and MANY republicans defected and people think the only logical reason is fraud? It's delusional insanity. 

When someone can explain why this movie can't match up the video to the cell phone evidence, attempt to even theorize how such a massive operation would have worked - who are these non-profits, where are they getting the money from, where are they getting the ballots from, how are they recruiting mules, how are they keeping 2,000 of then silent, or even the 50,000 they alluded to in the movie, which is ever more laughable on scale, then maybe I'll start taking it seriously.  Until then, it's just the latest on a long list of unproven allegations that go nowhere.

"When the facts change, I change my mind."

Yet Trump got 10 million more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016....something doesn't add up and I believe it's the 81 million votes that Biden supposedly got that's very fishy..... I will never believe it was legit, and again the hiding of hunters laptop by the complicit media made all the difference.

Trump not happy with Fox...now pulling for CNN...lol

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-rails-against-fox-news-125041718.html

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You check for yourself like I did.  It's true. 

Yes I did :bc: #1 new release. Like I said,,I just find it odd:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

That's not a views its how my people rated the move so far.  

image.thumb.png.870eda771300ebe722ec76b4de9bc74e.png

They are called 'reviews' which is what I stated,,,nobody said only 40 views. But thanks Cpt. Obvious.