Check your account email address ×

SPEND 24 HOURS WITH A POW IN THE "HANOI HILTON"

6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I supported McCain in 2000 and 2008, when Palin came into full bloom as a mental midget is when he lost my support. Nonetheless I have always admired McCain for his service and his brass balls, he is a true 20th Century man when it comes to courage and strength.

This is probably the last time we will ever see any American politician much less a United States Senator walking in harms way to promote American exceptionalism.

McCainBenghaziCourtHouse.jpg

:lies: from the penis headed dago midget

6 hours ago, ICEMAN! said:

Oh come on, making fun of disabled people is hilarious and totally fair game, remember?  

Excusing sexual assault is fine as long as it's a libtard Remember?

Edited by Sleepr2

My uncle got shot down in Korea. 3 years camp. Dig his own grave several times.

But he was an asshole. 

I respected his service and will till I die. But he was an asshole. Always was.

I'll say it about him, and that asshole McCain. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Biggest war monger in DC and now the libs love him.  I swear we are living in bizzaro world these days.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/225007-jimmy-carter-mccain-is-a-warmonger

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Biggest war monger in DC and now the libs love him.  I swear we are living in bizzaro world these days.

Nothing new really, its just the standard liberal hypocrisy, and intellectual dishonesty.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Nothing new really, its just the standard liberal hypocrisy, and intellectual dishonesty.

More proof to the left and even some on the right its not actually about policy but about sides.  This years campaigns and Trump victory have never made that more clear.   Just like on here.  Some people will go against you because of who you are more than what your stance is.  

On 2/10/2017 at 7:27 AM, Mainecat said:

It wont be long before every American wants to punch Trump in the mouth even the ones who voted for him.

Being a total asshole is never in style

I hope you are correct. But if your history is any indicator......

:lol:

On 2/9/2017 at 10:04 PM, Sal Rosenberg said:

I have great respect for what he had endured , how he endured it and his great service to out country .  I also agree with not all , but a lot of his positions on policy that he has taken in the past .  But make no mistake , the man is a delusional war monger .   And the only reason that you and the the other liberal hacks are suddenly doing a 180 on him and putting him on a pedestal is because he is at odds with and a target for your new President .     

Yep.   It's been way past McCains time to go.  Even in 2008 I had trouble following his "achievements" fortunately, his opposition had ZERO so it made my vote easier.

On 2/10/2017 at 6:08 AM, Skidooski said:

But criticizing him when he was running against Obama was accepted and even making fun of him for not being able to lift his arms up was made fun of by the left. Now the left does a 180 and puts him up on a pedestal because of something Trump said :wtf:

It's comical.

On 2/10/2017 at 8:10 AM, Mainecat said:

I only remember Democrats questioning his Palin choice. Never his military service as thats what republicans did to Kerry with their swiftboater bullshit

Kerry was a fucking fraud.  What fucking officer puts himself in for medals?  Loser and traitor of the utmost highest degree.

19 hours ago, Snake said:

Fuck Vince and his plastic patriotism.

Yeah...I agree.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.   It's been way past McCains time to go.  Even in 2008 I had trouble following his "achievements" fortunately, his opposition had ZERO so it made my vote easier.

It's comical.

Kerry was a fucking fraud.  What fucking officer puts himself in for medals?  Loser and traitor of the utmost highest degree.

Yeah...I agree.

You really need to check history.