Check your account email address ×

Zelenskyy....the unlikely war Hero

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

He snuffed out his opposition tho as well so ...

You might be on to something here…..👍🏼

https://mronline.org/2022/04/19/one-less-traitor/

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Cool. A website that professes the virtues of Lenin. I’ll pass 

Well considering who made the post I thought I would check out what he said…Grayzone and Blumenthal seem to be legit and accurate.🤷🏻

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You’re kidding right…FFS you’re the ultimate go along to get along guy here!🤣🤣

Remember when your got, (to quote ACE) big mads when you posted those CNN articles like they were your own words. :lol: If you were half as intelligent as you thought you were, you might not be such a lonesome fat lazy loser whose sole purpose for visiting this site is just for some attention. :news: 

• Haha 1

His approval rating and projection of himself ‘as’ Ukraine helps Americans  (and the world) feel more empathy and a willingness to support them. His approval rating means everything and that’s why it matters.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

His approval rating and projection of himself ‘as’ Ukraine helps Americans  (and the world) feel more empathy and a willingness to support them. His approval rating means everything and that’s why it matters.

Go fuck yourself retarded sheep

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Go fuck yourself retarded sheep

Crazy how people's perceptions of countries around the world are so tied up in their liking/disliking of it's president. Same can be said about corporations. Look no further than people's views on this site of America viewed through the Biden-lens. Remember, if Trump was in office, this war would never have happened! He's super tough. 

But, you make a good point. 

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Crazy how people's perceptions of countries around the world are so tied up in their liking/disliking of it's president. Same can be said about corporations. Look no further than people's views on this site of America viewed through the Biden-lens. Remember, if Trump was in office, this war would never have happened! He's super tough. 

But, you make a good point. 

Are you fucking retarded? Do I seem to have some predisposed bias either positive or negative towards any particular politician???? 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you fucking retarded? Do I seem to have some predisposed bias either positive or negative towards any particular politician???? 

You seen to have a predisposed bias towards calling people fucking retards?!? :dunno:

Other than that I'm not sure what point you were trying to make. Lets just say the post wasn't for you, rather the others saying "who cares about his approval ratings" when clearly it very much matters. 

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

You seen to have a predisposed bias towards calling people fucking retards?!? :dunno:

Other than that I'm not sure what point you were trying to make. Lets just say the post wasn't for you, rather the others saying "who cares about his approval ratings" when clearly it very much matters. 

So propagandizing his image to garner support for his war among people who should have no interest in it is somehow noble or in our best interest?

I mean youre one fucking step away from defending false flags to garner war support.

Give your fucking retarded empty head a shake or just kill yourself. Either way 

Edited by f7ben

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So propagandizing his image to garner support for his war among people who should have no interest in it is somehow noble or in our best interest?

No, just recognizing what good leadership looks like during shitty situations and what that can mean for moral and support. At the end of the day, it does matter. 

Just now, akvanden said:

No, just recognizing what good leadership looks like during shitty situations and what that can mean for moral and support. At the end of the day, it does matter. 

All you know about what he’s doing is what’s being spoon fed to you by our war machine and it’s complicit propaganda arm. You know nothing of the reality. 

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

All you know about what he’s doing is what’s being spoon fed to you by our war machine and it’s complicit propaganda arm. You know nothing of the reality. 

That same saying can be said and applied to anything that happens outside the walls of my house. I'm not down with the 'there is no reality' mentality. Cool if you are though. 

Edited by akvanden

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

That same saying can be said and applied to anything that happens outside the walls of my house. I'm not down with the 'there is no reality' mentality. Cool if you are though. 

Well jam your head in the sand and choose pretend side to cheer for then....maybe water your tomato’s with some brawndo and call it a day

Edited by f7ben

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Dude, you are a propagandist wet dream....

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, akvanden said:

You better start watching Jimmy Dore.  :lol: 

16 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

70% plus....you are in the minority

At one point Biden had a positive approval rating and I was in the minority.   Invalid point there dude.