Check your account email address ×

It’s worth discussing again

Faggot ass chicken hawks cheering for war all the while displaying cult level admiration for a silver spoon daddy’s boy who dodged the Vietnam draft 6 times because of daddy’s money :lol: 

this country is so pathetic 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Faggot ass chicken hawks cheering for war all the while displaying cult level admiration for a silver spoon daddy’s boy who dodged the Vietnam draft 6 times because of daddy’s money :lol: 

Same phenomenon as cheering for your favourite sports team tbh 

22 minutes ago, ACE said:

Same phenomenon as cheering for your favourite sports team tbh 

Yup....except my sports team isn’t a massive hypocrite and liar and I didn’t change every ideal I supposedly supported because I love them so much. 

Edited by f7ben
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Can't wait to see this baby in action..... we need to up our budget on military spending ....our technology is far superior to the rest of the world..... peace through strength

https://breakingdefense.com/2022/04/meet-phoenix-ghost-the-us-air-forces-new-drone-designed-for-ukraines-war-with-russia/

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bill Clinton?

38 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Hey, this ain't TWENTY QUESTIONS, you needle-dinked bug-fukker!  

WHO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,CLUMP???? 

If it's Clump, then what's your point? He did it, OK. 

The American people knew that, yet still voted for him, 'cause he promised them the moon, and the stars, and the voters fell for it. 

So, what's your point? 

Some boys wanted to serve. Some families love the military, some did not. 

What's your point? 

44 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Remember the time they shit their pants over Ebola because Obama was President and then said COVID was a hoax and no big deal because their guy was President?

80399178.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Remember the time they shit their pants over Ebola because Obama was President and then said COVID was a hoax and no big deal because their guy was President?

80399178.jpg

Omg that fucking Obama should have locked the country and blown up Africa. He could have killed us all

Just now, f7ben said:

Omg that fucking Obama should have locked the country and blown up Africa. He could have killed us all

After 4 years of Trump it's all become crystal clear now. A large swath of conservatives in this country are pants shitting emotional children who respond to world events based on who occupies the Oval Office. If their "daddy" is the occupant, it makes them feel all warm and cozy. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
57 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its worth discussing again that I WILL PAY FOR YOUR PLANE TICKET OUT OF THIS COUNTRY TO ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD.  ONE WAY TRIP YOU COMMUNIST TRAITOR PIECE OF SHIT!!!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Its worth discussing again that I WILL PAY FOR YOUR PLANE TICKET OUT OF THIS COUNTRY TO ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD.  ONE WAY TRIP YOU COMMUNIST TRAITOR PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Hahaha...poor crying ass piece of shit. Kill yourself

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

After 4 years of Trump it's all become crystal clear now. A large swath of conservatives in this country are pants shitting emotional children who respond to world events based on who occupies the Oval Office. If their "daddy" is the occupant, it makes them feel all warm and cozy. 

You made him thuper mad vvvv

4 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

5 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

It's been tried.  He ain't going nowhere.  He has it too easy here.  

52 minutes ago, SSFB said:

80399178.jpg

That was funny