Check your account email address ×

Dull normal dichotomy

TrumperGtsz1- We need energy independence derrrrrrrr

TrumperGtszq - I fully support Trump whoring out our military to protect Saudi oil derrrrrrr

I mean is there a brain in this fucking retards head???

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

TrumperGtsz1- We need energy independence derrrrrrrr

TrumperGtszq - I fully support Trump whoring out our military to protect Saudi oil derrrrrrr

I mean is there a brain in this fucking retards head???

You're going full on retarded this morning aren't you, you're going to jump right into licking windows now. 

1 minute ago, Badger** said:

You're going full on retarded this morning aren't you, you're going to jump right into licking windows now. 

DERSHOWITZ ISNT A MUSLIM NAME!!!

Just now, f7ben said:

DERSHOWITZ ISNT A MUSLIM NAME!!!

Ben as a boy's name is pronounced ben. It is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Ben is "son". Many Hebrew names combine Ben with another name. Settle down Son you have a lot of windows to lick today. :lol2:

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hard to believe this Badger character was so highly regarded at HCS….even by those standards he’s a jagaloon.🤣

Well 550 and Fordy love him :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hard to believe this Badger character was so highly regarded at HCS….even by those standards he’s a jagaloon.🤣

He wasn't,,,only in his own mind. He was a kick ball there too!!!!!

3 hours ago, Badger** said:

Ben as a boy's name is pronounced ben. It is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Ben is "son". Many Hebrew names combine Ben with another name. Settle down Son you have a lot of windows to lick today. :lol2:

Ben Hur

• Like 2

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:lol:  great word!!!

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Badger** said:

To bad you can't stop by and find out, the goat thing didn't go over well for ya is my guess. 

It's "Too bad" 

Stop by where?HCS?Why would I want to??

What's up with you and goats???

17 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

:lol:  great word!!!

And spot on!!!!:lol:

21 minutes ago, Badger** said:

2532554.jpg

Is that supposed to bother me :dunno:. I find it funny that you still dream about being in the HCS lounge.  You were the butt of many jokes in there and for that I thank you. You're level of stupidity is hard to come by. Congrats 

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Is that supposed to bother me :dunno:. I find it funny that you still dream about being in the HCS lounge.  You were the butt of many jokes in there and for that I thank you. You're level of stupidity is hard to come by. Congrats 

DERSHOWITZ IS A JEWISH NAME!!!!

1 hour ago, HSR said:

You were just the butt, pushing alot of good guys out the door over there. BUT your gone now I guess they all got the last laugh. It's called karma and you just a shit full. Now who's the butt of the joke over there. 

67191593_2592661670746398_299920688720904192_n.jpg

Edited by Badger**

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

You were just the butt, pushing alot of good guys out the door over there. BUT your gone now I guess they all got the last laugh. It's called karma and you just a shit full. Now who's the butt of the joke over there. 

Are you 12?