Check your account email address ×

The pride of the GOP

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Yet you still jerked off to the thought of Trump "storming off" and still posted a Biden meme. :news:

So what….are you butthurt because your hero was being laughed at? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

33 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Dont worry, Biden will easily surpass Trump with the lies. Yet you wont say one damn thing because you are a partisan hack on medication for TDS. 

4ei6pt.jpg

And lets not forget the big guys lie of not knowing about his sons foreign business dealings....Biden makes Trump look like the most honest guy in the world.

There actually is a lot of Truth to the statement of whatever they accuse Trump of, the Dems are actually guilty of it...

• Like 6

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not my hero dude. Hes a vax salesman zionist that flaked out. Laugh all you want at Him but You continuously acting like Biden is cool is what I will be laughing at. :lol:

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I honestly can't believe anyone still believes the media.. SMH

You can not believe Trump and not believe the media. 

The media aren't making the court rulings.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

Not my hero dude. Hes a vax salesman zionist that flaked out. Laugh all you want at Him but You continuously acting like Biden is cool is what I will be laughing at. :lol:

show me all these examples of Jimm thinking biden is "cool"   only MC thinks Bidens not a complete moron and he's a troll so prob knows it as well.  

• Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, SSFB said:

You can not believe Trump and not believe the media. 

The media aren't making the court rulings.

I thought this thread was about Trump storming off stage? And then debunked it didn't happen? Was there some court ruling involved in wether he walked off or didn't? You got me a bit confused big guy

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

show me all these examples of Jimm thinking biden is "cool"   only MC thinks Bidens not a complete moron and he's a troll so prob knows it as well.  

No kidding…Apparently Reading IS NOT Fundamental around here.👍🏼🤣

20 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yet here you are defending the sites biggest moron and troll smh  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta

7 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...poor Donald.😂

Yea poor Donald ...he can go play golf on one of the nicest courses in the world that he owns, then go bury his face in one of the hottest woman in the world's snatch ...while enjoying a breeze off the ocean at the same time. 

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Uh huh.

Fools like above get gut hooked every time. Dumber than a gaddam stump  ...smh

• Like 1

It never ceases to amaze me how this site fights to defend their TURD!!! LMAO!!

Boyz, Biden and Trump are the TWO WORST people that have ever occupied the White House. 

They are BOTH personally and politically, punk-assed bastifications of human life.  Neither one can suck enough. 

I hope neither one of these fuck-faced punks is on the ticket in 24. 

Actually, I don't think we are going to make it to 24, the way Biden is ruining us. 

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It never ceases to amaze me how this site fights to defend their TURD!!! LMAO!!

Boyz, Biden and Trump are the TWO WORST people that have ever occupied the White House. 

They are BOTH personally and politically, punk-assed bastifications of human life.  Neither one can suck enough. 

I hope neither one of these fuck-faced punks is on the ticket in 24. 

Actually, I don't think we are going to make it to 24, the way Biden is ruining us. 

You look like a fool even comparing the two. Brandon is the worst ever - by far. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, spin_dry said:

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Haha...poor Donald.😂

D44F6003-61A4-4C49-B4FC-E688EEFBC115.thumb.jpeg.28d689794fe8a11f2e1703173040205a.jpeg

Either way he seemed annoyed but at the end of the day WGAF…Sleepy Joe called a reporter a dumb SOB. We are being poorly served by all of these clowns…politicians, media…ect….Morgan and Trump probably planned and staged this whole thing…just like The Apprentice.

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Lol at the Trump morons here. After more than 20,000 lies during his presidency….he’s being honest here denying he acted like that in the interview.

You Trump clowns are a special kind of dumb ass. Total imbeciles.

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I won't say a word... its all been said... :lol:

Guthooked losers...... :lmao:

46 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Yea poor Donald ...he can go play golf on one of the nicest courses in the world that he owns, then go bury his face in one of the hottest woman in the world's snatch ...while enjoying a breeze off the ocean at the same time. 

Fools like above get gut hooked every time. Dumber than a gaddam stump  ...smh

Ahh OK…so that’s the standard now….good to know. 

BTW quit projecting you inbred hilljack…you constantly post horseshit and then admit you didn’t even read whatever is it you posted. You are the king of the clickbait.🤣

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

BTW quit projecting you inbred hilljack…you constantly post horseshit and then admit you didn’t even read whatever is it you posted. You are the king of the clickbait.🤣

Your performance in this thread throws some heavy competition on that title... :lol:

CRUMPF STOMPED OFF DERP

4 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

You look like a fool even comparing the two. Brandon is the worst ever - by far. 

Who the fuck are you, to call me a fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why you little bastid, I can buy and sell you, you cheap-assed bitch!!

Did you look at my SIG-LINE? LOOK AT MY SIG-LINE!!! 

LOOK AT MY GODDAMMNED SIG-LINE, you little bastid!!

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Donald standard is one that almost everyone would be envious of. You need to know when to not stick your clod foot in your mouth.

Don't drag me into your shit show dummy. You are the gut hook king ...

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Who the fuck are you, to call me a fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why you little bastid, I can buy and sell you, you cheap-assed bitch!!

Did you look at my SIG-LINE? LOOK AT MY SIG-LINE!!! 

LOOK AT MY GODDAMMNED SIG-LINE, you little bastid!!

Settle down Pyle. 

What does your sig say - I can't see it?

12 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I thought this thread was about Trump storming off stage? And then debunked it didn't happen? Was there some court ruling involved in wether he walked off or didn't? You got me a bit confused big guy

Seemed like you were making a larger statement about people believing the media about whatever. I'm simply saying that disbelieving Trump (or any other person) about any issue doesn't mean you believe the media. 

I sure as hell ain't putting any credence in short clips. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Trump stormed out of an interview like a baby and it wouldn't surprise me if Piers and his people made the clip portray something that it wasn't. Trump and Piers are both POS. 

2 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

The Donald standard is one that almost everyone would be envious of. You need to know when to not stick your clod foot in your mouth.

Don't drag me into your shit show dummy. You are the gut hook king ...

Settle down Pyle. 

What does your sig say - I can't see it?

Wut, you think that's funny??  

5 hours ago, SSFB said:

Seemed like you were making a larger statement about people believing the media about whatever. I'm simply saying that disbelieving Trump (or any other person) about any issue doesn't mean you believe the media. 

I sure as hell ain't putting any credence in short clips. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Trump stormed out of an interview like a baby and it wouldn't surprise me if Piers and his people made the clip portray something that it wasn't. Trump and Piers are both POS. 

Cool cool, I guess I shouldn't say don't believe the media, I mean if they report a plane crashing and 117 people on board were killed, that's probably true, but when it comes to just about anything political it sees to be fairly exaggerated, false, or an opinion given as fact, so I tend not to pay much attention to those..

where did the court ruling thing come from though? I didn't even get where you were coming from with that

Let’s bookmark the trump presidency. In the very beginning it was the size of the trump presidency inaugural crowd. At the end it was the “big steal”. In between there were all those little “alternative facts” as Kelly Ann described them.

Summary-Trump is a fucking liar and his cult will defend him until he’s dead….and probably beyond. 

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

Cool cool, I guess I shouldn't say don't believe the media, I mean if they report a plane crashing and 117 people on board were killed, that's probably true, but when it comes to just about anything political it sees to be fairly exaggerated, false, or an opinion given as fact, so I tend not to pay much attention to those..

where did the court ruling thing come from though? I didn't even get where you were coming from with that

They talk about the election during that brief clip. 

Donnie and his cult think it was stolen from him but as far as wins in court they have a big goose egg. What the media says about it means fuck all.

• Thanks 1