Check your account email address ×

WTF is next.

https://vtdigger.org/2022/04/06/scott-signs-bill-allowing-vermonters-to-amend-their-birth-certificates-to-reflect-gender-identity/

Don't our leaders have bigger fish to fry than bs like this? Vt. has 1.5% of the population be alphabet people and $500,000 a week is spent during the legislative season to appease this minute segment of the population. Like I've said before, Vt is a test bed for the rest of the country and I'm so fucking sick of it. I'm not alone either as many natives are getting the fuck out and being replaced by extreme progressives. The point is that the day you were born the doctor checked either M or F on your birth certificate and that moment will never change. Why some politicians feel the need to legislate something like this is beyond me. 

Edited by J. Jackson
  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

https://vtdigger.org/2022/04/06/scott-signs-bill-allowing-vermonters-to-amend-their-birth-certificates-to-reflect-gender-identity/

Don't our leaders have bigger fish to fry than bs like this? Vt. has 1.5% of the population be alphabet people and $500,000 a week is spent during the legislative season to appease this minute segment of the population. Like I've said before, Vt is a test bed for the rest of the country and I'm so fucking sick of it. I'm not alone either as many natives are getting the fuck out and being replaced by extreme progressives. The point is that the day you were born the doctor checked either M or F on your birth certificate and that moment will never change. Why some politicians feel the need to legislate something like this is beyond me. 

Liberalism is destroying the world. How some still can't see this is beyond me. :sad:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Vermont is placed in a wonderful place; I can go anywhere in the country I want to and not have to drive through that liberal shit hole.

LOL, I figured your great state of Maine would not be far behind.  The 1st place I looked shows ME number 2 right behind MA. VT is number 3 though. Looks like you are landlocked by VT and MA, unless you go through Canada :lol:

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/most-liberal-states

Just now, spin_dry said:

Vermont is on my bucket list to visit this summer. Looks like a beautiful place with great people. 

You should shoot for late September to early October. The fall foliage iin northern New England is amazing :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Vermont is placed in a wonderful place; I can go anywhere in the country I want to and not have to drive through that liberal shit hole.

Back when Dems were Dems and Repubs were Repubs it was a great place to live. Phil Hoff was a Dem born in Mass. that started to get things towards the progressive side and then Howard Dean, born in NY, and his cronies were the final straw. There's basically 2 counties who vote Repub in Vermont and that's changing pretty fast as well.

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Vermont is on my bucket list to visit this summer. Looks like a beautiful place with great people. 

You would fit right in, especially in the Burlington area. 

Just now, J. Jackson said:

You would fit right in, especially in the Burlington area. 

I have no desire to live anywhere in the eastern US. Texas and the western states are more to my liking. I’m only wanting to visit. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I have no desire to live anywhere in the eastern US. Texas and the western states are more to my liking. I’m only wanting to visit. 

Who said anything about living there even tho you'd be giddy visiting Burlington. Make sure to go visit the homeless pods near the lake.

Edited by J. Jackson

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You know what they do to queers in Texas.

• Haha 1

What's next is a Mother of all Hoaxes.  The Democrats are circling the drain (as far as the next election goes), but they are still capable of an epic distortion that will take the country even closer to the brink.  Russia Collusion, Drinking Bleach, Fine People....  all hoaxes, and all child's play compared to what's coming.  Those who thought TDS was bad, get ready - this will be worse.

23 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Who said anything about living there even tho you'd be giddy visiting Burlington. Make sure to go visit the homeless pods near the lake.

You and snake really are one trick ponies. :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, J. Jackson said:

Just thought I'd give you some sightseeing venues is all. That's the thanks that I get....

I haven't been to Burlington since I was a kid and my dad was a boiler maker doing something for IBM. We spent the summer at a campground in Essex Junction, I think. No desire to go there now.

sounds like nyc. we used to love going down on the train, walk around , see the sights, party , etc. country boy in the city type stuff. i have even done the famous nyc five borough bike tour. 19 times. never made 20 since it was ruined like everything else. used to be a good time. now i'll pass. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

wife was in burlington last summer,  said it was gross and smelly ebcause of all the potheads smoking outside.  

Only smelly if you don't smoke pot.

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

on your way through check out the catskill mountains in ny and the adirondacks. 

P7010546.JPG

1 minute ago, sleepybrew said:

on your way through check out the catskill mountains in ny and the adirondacks. 

P7010546.JPG

Been there. Beautiful areas. Kind of reminded me of the Brockway Mountains in Michigan's UP. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Been there. Beautiful areas. Kind of reminded me of the Brockway Mountains in Michigan's UP. 

i live in a beautiful area . nyc is moving in and bringing the city with them. sucks for us but nothing we can do. good luck finding a house

10 hours ago, ckf said:

I haven't been to Burlington since I was a kid and my dad was a boiler maker doing something for IBM. We spent the summer at a campground in Essex Junction, I think. No desire to go there now.

My nephew used to live in Colchester. Now lives in Bolton Valley. After 4 yrs there he says " New yorkers and people from NJ have basicly ruined Chittenden county. "

On 4/8/2022 at 11:52 PM, steve from amherst said:

My nephew used to live in Colchester. Now lives in Bolton Valley. After 4 yrs there he says " New yorkers and people from NJ have basicly ruined Chittenden county. "

Bernie-ites.