Check your account email address ×

Folks with their Green Energy

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I'm adding 600 watts of solar to the second apocalypse rig on Tuesday. Other than coming up for air, water, peyote, and food.....that'll keep two people in the bush indefinitely. 

Never had the chance to try that in my younger days.I saw a place selling it online in Canada.

54 minutes ago, f7ben said:

How about mescaline? 

YES!!!! Well we called it mescaline anyway, got grams of white powder almost like coke for $30. Was perfect for 2 guys to party all night. Fucking good times!!!! Couldn't drive on the shit though:lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

How about mescaline? 

If I remember correctly back in the day it was a very small pill. I mean real small if you dropped it you were screwed.. pretty sure it was a form of LSD not peyote

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

If I remember correctly back in the day it was a very small pill. I mean real small if you dropped it you were screwed.. pretty sure it was a form of LSD not peyote

Just looked it up, I guess it is related to peyote. Who knows what I was taking:guzzle:

:wind:i tell younger guys all the time. they don't know what they missed in the 70s/80s . first thing is no fucking cell phone. random nights and times that will leave forever memories. crazy , beyond belief times. every night was a roll of the dice. people mingled more, not locked inside as much. meeting women was easy , because they were out like you were. we drove crazy and intoxicated , usually no issues if you kept it on the road. burning rubber, donuts, racing , all part of the game , most cars we had were rear wheel drive. i had a baja bug that i had built an engine for, and had it fixed up sweet. fast for a beetle , and able to go anywhere. when the trucks were going up to the point, i made it too by riding on the high spots. truck guys were amazed. and girls absolutely loved it. half wanted nothing to do with it after a couple of second gear power slides, but the other half...

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

:wind:i tell younger guys all the time. they don't know what they missed in the 70s/80s . first thing is no fucking cell phone. random nights and times that will leave forever memories. crazy , beyond belief times. every night was a roll of the dice. people mingled more, not locked inside as much. meeting women was easy , because they were out like you were. we drove crazy and intoxicated , usually no issues if you kept it on the road. burning rubber, donuts, racing , all part of the game , most cars we had were rear wheel drive. i had a baja bug that i had built an engine for, and had it fixed up sweet. fast for a beetle , and able to go anywhere. when the trucks were going up to the point, i made it too by riding on the high spots. truck guys were amazed. and girls absolutely loved it. half wanted nothing to do with it after a couple of second gear power slides, but the other half...

Different world back then ..... drove around in my 68 Camaro... ... drank and drove all the time ...threw the empty beers when I was done in the backseat never even thought about it. Way before Madd was even thought of.      Yup... lots more people out, chics included and not home playing video games. We used to actually go to the Arcade  and put quarters in the machines.   I'd hate to be a kid growing up nowadays

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Different world back then ..... drove around in my 68 Camaro... ... drank and drove all the time ...threw the empty beers when I was done in the backseat never even thought about it. Way before Madd was even thought of.      Yup... lots more people out, chics included and not home playing video games. We used to actually go to the Arcade  and put quarters in the machines.   I'd hate to be a kid growing up nowadays

I still do all the same shit lol minus the drugs 

21 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

we had a big arcade.big hangout, play games, bullshit, and you could buy most anything there. plus meet chicks. i saw a blonde playing pool one night, i was like damn. low and behold we end up meeting up at a party in the woods. man she was hot and we had some good times together. and then meet her friends. remember that? chicks brought other chicks. 

i actually had a female wingman. hot as hell, she was a friend's ex, and we had been friends and stayed friends. but i would never touch her because of him. it was tough, we were together a lot. only one night she touched me in that manner and we both were like nah. but we went to parties together. if either were hooking up, see ya tomorrow. she wasn't an easy piece so she would wingman for me. you know how it is when you come in with a hot girl? yup, except i was up for grabs. she would introduce me, tell me about ones she knew, and we would make eye contact through the night. she had guys hitting on her all the time but handled it with ease . funny, my friend became a drug addict and so did she. they went off in to the sunset together. 

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

I still do all the same shit lol minus the drugs 

We call them “crop tours” here and it still happens all the time 

roll around at 45 mph on the back roads with your pals is a great time 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

We call them “crop tours” here and it still happens all the time 

roll around at 45 mph on the back roads with your pals is a great time 

Those days are gone around my neck of the woods, unfortunately. Way too much urban sprawl now so doing country benders is out of the question. Old areas where we once rode dirt bikes, atv's or 4x4 trucks have all been shutdown due to some taking things too far. Lawsuits have pretty much killed these areas and a lot of fun with it. 

Baldy .JPG

3 minutes ago, irv said:

Those days are gone around my neck of the woods, unfortunately. Way too much urban sprawl now so doing country benders is out of the question. Old areas where we once rode dirt bikes, atv's or 4x4 trucks have all been shutdown due to some taking things too far. Lawsuits have pretty much killed these areas and a lot of fun with it. 

Baldy .JPG

It’s still good here but we don’t have the population, which I like 

5 minutes ago, ACE said:

It’s still good here but we don’t have the population, which I like 

You're lucky. I was hoping, based on the fun I had that my son would also be able to enjoy these areas. Now, due to these places being shutdown, trail passes for dirt bikes and atv's is a requirement and 4x4 are strictly forbidden. 

One of the Main reasons we moved into the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest, 1000's of miles of trails for Sleds, SXS's ATV's, this County alone has over 600 miles of trails which interconnect to 1000's more.

we used to have lots of riding but as was said, pinched off by issues. no more driving around here doing anything in your car. i mean plenty still do , but you are asking for big trouble drinking and driving or any other form of being intoxicated. way too risky. in the days we did it there were no cops. very few. now it's bad. i went to home depot sunday, saw 6 nysp. that's more than we saw in a month back then