Check your account email address ×

Fuck you and your natural rights

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

Accepted lol hey I have my moments. I wasn’t a spelling b champ ffs 

You’re all good lol , I just can’t let a good name calling for spelling go :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Um Obama care isnt state run health care. Its Blue cross, Aetna, Humana, United and all the other health insurance companies that people use (even the unions). State run health care would be like medicaid. Me thinks you dont know wtf you are talking about and are too ignorant to not make a fool of yourself publicly. 

No shit, but we also have state run healthcare called mass health. Both can be refused by private non government funded healthcare unlike a community hospital.

Remember when United threatened to pull out, that was awesome.

Edited by Doomxz600

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How do you get through a day without having a fatal accident? 

Hey sport remember when Liz Warren was strutting around saying that Obama care was modled after Mass health, a program that doesn't pay it's bills.

Guys like you need to remember how we got here.

1 hour ago, Doomxz600 said:

No shit, but we also have state run healthcare called mass health. Both can be refused by private non government funded healthcare unlike a community hospital.

Remember when United threatened to pull out, that was awesome.

Insurance companies pull out because people don't want to pay for health insurance. That's why insurance companies lobbied to make employers pay for it. 

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Insurance companies pull out because people don't want to pay for health insurance. That's why insurance companies lobbied to make employers pay for it. 

That's not what united had a problem with. Had they pulled out of Obama care all the others would have followed and it would have failed.

2 minutes ago, Doomxz600 said:

That's not what united had a problem with. Had they pulled out of Obama care all the others would have followed and it would have failed.

Well the insurance companies lobbied FOR Obamacare. Making health insurance mandatory was to be a windfall for them. 

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Still a few major steps above Twitter news morons.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Still a few major steps above Twitter news morons.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47j6y3hz9gs1962a1qcr

5 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

That’s true you don’t get a card that says Obamacare but the insurance you get on the government site is put in a different grouping or something and lots of hospitals don’t except it. It’s been few years since I had Obamacare so maybe it changed since but that’s how it was. We had to drive a hour away to a hospital that excepted it even though there was one 10mins away but they wouldn’t except it.

You had a PPO plan. Look it up.

10 hours ago, Anler said:

Well the insurance companies lobbied FOR Obamacare. Making health insurance mandatory was to be a windfall for them. 

Nope it wasn't and that's why the threatened to pull out. You guy just posted the negotiated rate and still do not get why that is.

On 4/3/2022 at 3:52 PM, Anler said:

Your union insurance costs more than twice as much as bummercare. And isn't twice as good. 

Wait until you call me to fix your furnace. You will see what 4x looks like fuckface.:ashamed: