Check your account email address ×

Official white privilege thread

Just now, HSR said:

One book is a fictional as the other ,,,fair comparison. To believe with blind faith that the bible is true is just silly. over 30,000 changes were made over time to suit the needs of era.

The bible hasn't been proven false. No way to prove it either way. If people want to believe it - why do you care loudmouth? Idgaf if people want to believe the Koran- as long as it doesn't effect me. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HSR said:

One book is a fictional as the other ,,,fair comparison. To believe with blind faith that the bible is true is just silly. over 30,000 changes were made over time to suit the needs of era.

The lord of the rings has historical accuracies including places and events?

lol wut 

Is this part of your vaccine religion or maybe you’re getting aphasia from all those injections 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ACE said:

The lord of the rings has historical accuracies including places and events?

Sorry it doesn't have an Ark with 2 of every species or any parting of the seas but it has some cool shit too!!!!

Going to walk my dog while you guys spittle all over your keyboards :lol:

5 minutes ago, HSR said:

Sorry it doesn't have an Ark with 2 of every species or any parting of the seas but it has some cool shit too!!!!

Going to walk my dog while you guys spittle all over your keyboards :lol:

So if one thing is incorrect or unprovable that makes the entire thing wrong?

doesn’t that logic work very hard against you with your vaccine religion?

17 minutes ago, HSR said:

Wow what a zinger!!! How do you come up with this quality stuff :roflcrying:

Well did you?  Science will never prove or disprove God.  To hang your hat on that tells me everything, you have zero understanding of real science.

32 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well did you?  Science will never prove or disprove God.  To hang your hat on that tells me everything, you have zero understanding of real science.

So you just have blind faith in a human construct???? What proof has there been in the last 2022 years???

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, HSR said:

So you just have blind faith in a human construct???? What proof has there been in the last 2022 years???

a 30 yr old unemployed carpenter knocked up a 14 yr old , lied about it. Prayed he would not get caught and still hasn't been caught.

What more proof do you need?

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

a 30 yr old unemployed carpenter knocked up a 14 yr old , lied about it. Prayed he would not get caught and still hasn't been caught.

What more proof do you need?

:lol::lol:  :thumbsup: I'm sold :bc:

2 hours ago, HSR said:

I told you there isn't any one way or another.  Can you use your blind faith in science knowledge to prove anything?

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I told you there isn't any one way or another.  Can you use your blind faith in science knowledge to prove anything?

Proof or stfu already. I have zero time for bible thumping people of "faith" ,,,they are the epitome of what's wrong with people. More people have been murdered in the name of christ over the years than anything. Fucking hypocrites all of ya. Catholic church the must corrupt crime family in history. So take your bilble,,,turn it sideways and,,,well figure it oot:thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, HSR said:

Proof or stfu already. I have zero time for bible thumping people of "faith" ,,,they are the epitome of what's wrong with people. More people have been murdered in the name of christ over the years than anything. Fucking hypocrites all of ya. Catholic church the must corrupt crime family in history. So take your bilble,,,turn it sideways and,,,well figure it oot:thumbsup:

I bet you failed science in hs and certainly never put it to any use.  You don't know shit.

Keep going.

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I bet you failed science in hs and certainly never put it to any use.  You don't know shit.

Keep going.

You're the one that thinks the vax causes broken ribs or makes steroid coke heads sick, so don't talk to me about science. Again where is your proof of god from the last 2022 years??? Why do you keep avoiding that question???? Perplexing?? 

26 minutes ago, HSR said:

You're the one that thinks the vax causes broken ribs or makes steroid coke heads sick, so don't talk to me about science. Again where is your proof of god from the last 2022 years??? Why do you keep avoiding that question???? Perplexing?? 

My proof?  I don't need to prove anything since it's your claim.  Sounds like your missing something in life.

The bible is a loose collection of poorly translated religious stories from countless religions.  It was never meant to be a gospel but a story book of life lessons.  Read some history on it.  It is eye opening.  Much is horribly exaggerated in an effort to crank up the lesson.  Often downright in an absurd way...but of course that is the best way to collect taxes and insure you have an army for war.  Sort of like a modern day Twitter.  Gets the flock moving in the direction that those orchestrating the flock want.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSR said:

But you're the one who brought it up in yet another thread ... :lol: