Check your account email address ×

The propaganda is just incredible

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The war is Yemen has killed as many or more and we are actively involved in it.....how often you hear about that? 

I mean what the fuck is your point 

What the fuck is your point Ben?

Most on the right side of things here are against any war. If Canada went to war with Russia I would want to stay out of it.

You need to make up your fucking mind if you want action, you don't want action, and then you need to start collecting signatures to get on a fucking ballot.

Just now, Snake said:

What the fuck is your point Ben?

Most on the right side of things here are against any war. If Canada went to war with Russia I would want to stay out of it.

You need to make up your fucking mind if you want action, you don't want action, and then you need to start collecting signatures to get on a fucking ballot.

I have been 100% consistent in wanting no part of any war mongering bullshit. This thread is about why the faggot ass fucking establishment is actively demonizing Russia and propping Ukraine up as some land of heroes. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I have been 100% consistent in wanting no part of any war mongering bullshit. This thread is about why the faggot ass fucking establishment is actively demonizing Russia and propping Ukraine up as some land of heroes. 

OMG! The media is doing the bidding of the government???

TELL ME MORE!

It's old, dude, we fucking get it. We know all this shit but you still have to go off half cocked looking like an idiot, insulting people, while you do absolutely nothing about it.

There's a word for that...

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Good then circle back on this thread.:lol:

1 minute ago, Snake said:

OMG! The media is doing the bidding of the government???

TELL ME MORE!

It's old, dude, we fucking get it. We know all this shit but you still have to go off half cocked looking like an idiot, insulting people, while you do absolutely nothing about it.

There's a word for that...

Wtf are you babbling about. Are you really white knighting for Arctic Retard who posted some of the dumbest non sensical shit in recent history right in this thread?

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

Wtf are you babbling about. Are you really white knighting fit Arctic Retard who posted some of the dumbest non sensical shit in recent history right in this thread?

Ain't WK for anyone, just sick of the constant, never ending and never different tirades you go on with most every post.

Used to be worth arguing with, but who wants to argue with your shit?

We get it, really we do...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

Ain't WK for anyone, just sick of the constant, never ending and never different tirades you go on with most every post.

Used to be worth arguing with, but who wants to argue with your shit?

We get it, really we do...

Ok I’ll stop

45 minutes ago, Gocky said:

I thought Ethiopia was where all the starving children lived?! Where the fuck has my $3 a month check been going for the past 12 years?!

0738A71C-810C-41D4-8BF9-93531FF8B0B6.png

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

God damn are you thick

You need to open your eyes a tad bit more.  You got some of the Ukraine BS, but don't quite understand all of it.  You are on the brink of ww3 due to the pos fraud president trying to protect his even bigger pos sons fraud dealings in pos Ukraine.  Do you understand?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You need to open your eyes a tad bit more.  You got some of the Ukraine BS, but don't quite understand all of it.  You are on the brink of ww3 due to the pos fraud president trying to protect his even bigger pos sons fraud dealings in pos Ukraine.  Do you understand?

We aren’t on the brink of WW3 unless the global banks want it. Biden is a retard puppet and his kid isn’t doing anything different than half their kids are doing.  

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Every fucking headline is

“Russian soldiers raped poor woman after shooting her husband”

“Russian Forces attack elementary school filled with disabled children at a birthday party for puppy dogs”

The media, politicians , intelligence community are all fucking lying and I don’t like it. 

Fuck Ukraine and Fuck NATO and Fuck Russia too

It's all true!

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We aren’t on the brink of WW3 unless the global banks want it. Biden is a retard puppet and his kid isn’t doing anything different than half their kids are doing.  

Name one?

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Name one?

How about all of them? Republican vs Democrat isn't good vs bad. It's all bad. 

"Capitol Assets: Some legislators send millions to groups connected to their relatives - The Washington Post" https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/congress/capitol-assets-some-legislators-send-millions-to-groups-connected-to-their-relatives/2012/01/10/gIQAyrzdxQ_story.html

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

How about all of them? Republican vs Democrat isn't good vs bad. It's all bad. 

"Capitol Assets: Some legislators send millions to groups connected to their relatives - The Washington Post" https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/congress/capitol-assets-some-legislators-send-millions-to-groups-connected-to-their-relatives/2012/01/10/gIQAyrzdxQ_story.html

It all needs to come down.  Are we in agreement?

This simpleton view needs to stop 

• Like 1