Check your account email address ×

Mark....

17 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

We 've noticed 

I have no use for he either. I just don't buy Donald's bullshit either. Face it you follow him blindly. Just as snowrider blindly follows Clinton. Just not quite as bad 

2 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

I have no use for he either. I just don't buy Donald's bullshit either. Face it you follow him blindly. Just as snowrider blindly follows Clinton. Just not quite as bad 

really? are you that stupid?

24 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

When are the conservative freeloaders gonna pay up?  :dunno:. Leave it to the forum libruls to support you worthless fucks :lol: 

I'm gonna wait for someone else to pay my way , like you did on the original FS,

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

I'm gonna wait for someone else to pay my way , like you did on the original FS,

You're a freeloader :bc:  I reciprocated the gesture :bc: 

i pay to play.  You flap your lips.  You're a stupid hypocrite and worthless to boot.  

Edited by SnowRider

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You're a freeloader :bc:  I reciprocated the gesture :bc: 

i pay to play.  You flap your lips.  You're a stupid hypocrite and worthless to boot.  

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

So creeper is a cheap fuck that won't pony up 15 bucks.....didn't see that coming.:asshole:

It hasn't even been 24 hours yet since CKF made the post  FFS  :lol:

Just now, Skidooski said:

When are you paying up freeloader? :lmao: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

When are you paying up freeloader? :lmao: 

2 hours ago  :lol:  Now what dip shit? You've got nothing per usual

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yeah I know but creeper is a douche always bitching about freeloaders and parasites so fuck 'em.:boot:

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah I know but creeper is a douche always bitching about freeloaders and parasites so fuck 'em.:boot:

I like that there's more then just the PayPal option unlike the previous forum. Having a few options for a pay to play helps. Maybe there will be more paid members this time

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Creeper and Momo are freeloaders who are scared cfk will find out their identity if they pay to play. :lol: I bet they are on some type of 'list'. :lmao: 

Creeper is probably institutionalized in a MN County group home and Momo is an American felon. :joint:   

Edited by SnowRider

19 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I like that there's more then just the PayPal option unlike the previous forum. Having a few options for a pay to play helps. Maybe there will be more paid members this time

I always suggest people open a PayPal account its the safest way to pay for anything off the internet and they give you great support. PayPal is super fast super easy and they have great support and they will go after the scammers out there and refund your $$ on fraudulent sellers as long as the transactions are made with a PayPal account.  

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

I always suggest people open a PayPal account its the safest way to pay for anything off the internet and they give you great support. PayPal is super fast super easy and they have great support and they will go after the scammers out there and refund your $$ on fraudulent sellers as long as the transactions are made with a PayPal account.  

:goodpost:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

Did you forget that Snobevis was refusing to pay on the old site and someone else paid his way?

3 hours ago, Axys1 said:

10-4 i work in fraud for a living and i haven't paid up yet simply because some of these sights have been easily compromised. Need to find my paypal log in. Im sure this site can hang in there for a bit and wait for my $15 lol

Wouldn't use my CC on ANY site like this. Just safe practice

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Creeper and Momo are freeloaders who are scared cfk will find out their identity if they pay to play. :lol: I bet they are on some type of 'list'. :lmao: 

Creeper is probably institutionalized in a MN County group home and Momo is an American felon. :joint:   

:lies:

1 hour ago, Ebsell said:

The guy is a billionaire who parties? Oh the horror lol

I have no problem with his lifestyle, I'd be the same but to then say that he is an authority on things is quite laughable.