Check your account email address ×

Mark....

• Platinum Contributing Member

Cuba, is spot on :lol: Trashing Rump :lmao: Look who's beholden to the 'donor' class?  Remember - this was a big deal earlier this year..... 

He doesn't have the cash'—Mark Cuban trashes Trump’s cash-strapped campaign

In the latest installment of "billionaire Mark Cuban is unimpressed by Donald Trump ," the entrepreneur let loose on Twitter on Tuesday morning questioning the presumptive GOP nominee's cash reserves.

If @realDonaldTrump were fractionally as rich as he says he is,he would write a $200mm check to propel his campaign. He doesn't have the cash

He then retweeted a series of his own messages from earlier this month, wherein he argued that Trump would be more beholden to the donor class than presumptive Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton would be.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/doesnt-cash-mark-cuban-trashes-160515630.html

Edited by SnowRider
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Trump is asset rich, bet Cuban couldn't come up with a bunch of cash either without liguidating property, guy is a fucking clown :guzzle: 

He ain't worth 1/4 what he says he is. The guy is a fucking lier. Cuban is right, if Trump was as rich as he says 200 mil would fund his campaign and that would be nothing if he had the money he says he does 

Edited by Ebsell

2 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

He ain't worth 1/4 what he says he is. The guy is a fucking lier. Cuban is right, if Trump was as rich as he says 200 mil would fund his campaign and that would be nothing if he had the money he says he does 

:lmao: yah his FEC submission was all bullshit :lol2: 

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

:lmao: yah his FEC submission was all bullshit :lol2: 

90% of what the guy says is all bullshit. Only difference between him and Hillary is Trumps lies haven't gotten anyone killed. YET 

And pay your membership Mr CFO 

Edited by Ebsell

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

90% of what the guy says is all bullshit. Only difference between him and Hillary is Trumps lies haven't gotten anyone killed. YET 

land pay your membership Mr CFO 

You might be the stupidest poster on here :guzzle: True Story 

2 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

And you're the biggest lier. Welfare check not come in or what 

You're a fucking moron, it's painfull to witness just how fucking clueless you are :flush: 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

You're a fucking moron, it's painfull to witness just how fucking clueless you are :flush: 

Come on momo. If you're stuck for cash until the welfare check comes I can spot you a few bucks 

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

But getting millions from walls street is OK ,, as long as it's libtard doing it.

He should have lots of pull on Wall Street. Why ain't people giving him money. He said one time he could make 5 calls about Trump Tower and have 2 billion on his desk within the hr 

Just now, Ebsell said:

He should have lots of pull on Wall Street. Why ain't people giving him money. He said one time he could make 5 calls about Trump Tower and have 2 billion on his desk within the hr 

o "do as I say , not as I do" is OK with the left as long as it's a lib? what happened to the lefts second favorite whine " get the evil money out of politics"  seems the left has no problem with money as long as they're the ones  getting it,

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

o "do as I say , not as I do" is OK with the left as long as it's a lib? what happened to the lefts second favorite whine " get the evil money out of politics"  seems the left has no problem with money as long as they're the ones  getting it,

I'm sure Donald has got some from worse places lol. 

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I love this, fuckin Cuban what a ballbuster LOL   :lol2:

3) the real fun/drama will come from all the "hidden" videos from his private fundraisers. He will say what they want to hear. Get ready !

,This from a Hilliary supporter.:lmao: