Check your account email address ×

: Biden’s Handlers Are Preparing to Eject Him (and Kamala).

The news is full not only of stories about the New York Times fessing up, sort of, about the contents of Hunter’s laptop, but also of stories about how Hunter is likely to be indicted for tax fraud. In one sense, that is not news. I wrote about it at the end of 2020 when Hunter announced, sotto voce, that he had been informed that he was being investigated by the tax authorities. But in another sense, I suspect, that news, like the revelation from the New York Times that, what do you know, all that stuff about Hunter’s laptop was on the level, like Joe Biden’s bizarre suggestion a couple of days ago that “everybody knows somebody” who has taken nude pictures of some lover and then used them to “blackmail” the person—all that has a different valence now that the Biden Administration is seriously underwater and there are no lifelines in evidence.

The issue is never the issue. I suspect that Joe Biden is being prepped for ejection. Exactly how it will happen I do not yet know. But he is on the threshold, or possibly has even passed the threshold, where he could appear to govern. His minders understand this. They must be the ones to replace him, otherwise they themselves risk being replaced, which would be intolerable. As I say, it’s not entirely clear yet how the defenestration will take place. Obviously, Kamala will have to be dealt with first, and she will be. Look for some ground softening stories such as the Times just served up about the laptop. They won’t be long in coming.

https://amgreatness.com/2022/03/19/bidens-handlers-are-preparing-to-eject-him-and-kamala/

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

That is if they can Nuke Biden/Harris before November........just saying.

Nah....3 more years. I'd say Biden's handlers have handled this Russian situation almost perfect. Enhanced and grown interest in NaTO as well. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Nah....3 more years. I'd say Biden's handlers have handled this Russian situation almost perfect. Enhanced and grown interest in NaTO as well. 

It is hard to imagine how bad dementia Joe will get over the next 3 years.  Hopefully he ends up a lame duck and the damage is kept to a minimum. 

• Like 2

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

It is hard to imagine how bad dementia Joe will get over the next 3 years.  Hopefully he ends up a lame duck and the damage is kept to a minimum. 

The country survived Bush and Trump. I'm not worried. 

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

If they get rid of Biden/ Harris....The options are not very good...Who would it be after Pelosi?...If this occurs after November?

So anyone can be elected speaker of the house even if they are not serving in congress......So that means technically Trump could be put in as speaker and then moved on to president?  Heads explode. 

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

If they get rid of Biden/ Harris....The options are not very good...Who would it be after Pelosi?...If this occurs after November?

It would be whomever the republicans appoint as Speaker.

Speakers need not be a member of Congress.

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

So anyone can be elected speaker of the house even if they are not serving in congress......So that means technically Trump could be put in as speaker and then moved on to president?  Heads explode. 

ghost-head-explosion.gif

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

That would be insane....laughing just thinking of that scenario...it would be divine justice:lol:

8 minutes ago, Snake said:

It would be whomever the republicans appoint as Speaker.

Speakers need not be a member of Congress.

:bc:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1