Check your account email address ×

Trump: I Won't Pick Pence in '24

On 3/16/2022 at 1:51 PM, amstech said:

Trump is a much better option then anything we got now.
We've have all had our fill of woke liberal brats and small sample size of communisn.
BREAKING NEWS EVERYONE: Catering to bums and giving free handouts, and having more folks taking from the pot then giving makes a Country fold! Fucking astonishing news! Couldn't have predicted it!!

Get your fucking ass to work and shut your mouth.
I really hope DeSantis runs in 2028 after Trump wins in 2024.

You are a real fucking faggot ass retarded piece of shit. Die in a fire you fucking retarded cunt 

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Pence went with the establishment and went along to get along.  I honestly have nothing against the guy, seemed like a moral ethical guy.  But he could have done the right thing and helped unite the country by exposing the truth, and not certifying the contested states ballots.

exactly, the democrap set up of jan 6 scared pensi and he caved to crats.

read that penci could not of overturned the election, but constution wise

did not have to certify it and had the votes reviewed.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I could get behind a Trump/Candace Owens ticket....she definitely has a head on her shoulders and would make a much better VP than the abomination we have now.......and some say I'm a rascist.....sheesh.

9 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I could get behind a Trump/Candace Owens ticket....she definitely has a head on her shoulders and would make a much better VP than the abomination we have now.......and some say I'm a rascist.....sheesh.

I would love to see a Shapiro and Candace run mostly for the televised debates the media would have no choice but to play in prime time 

On 3/16/2022 at 12:19 PM, Pete said:

Former President Donald Trump virtually ruled out former Vice President Mike Pence as a running mate should he run in 2024.

"I don't think the people would accept it," Trump told the Washington Examiner on Tuesday night.

Trump loyalists who blame the 2020 presidential outcome on election fraud in several swing states are still angry with Pence for not overturning results of the 2020 Electoral College votes.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-mike-pence-2024-gop/2022/03/16/id/1061487/

I doubt Pence would put himself in a position for trump to try and kill him a second time. But you never know with GOP'ers. 

12 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Would you like to go over some of candaces opinions from just a few years ago when she was a hardcore left wing blog puppet? 

Edited by f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Would you like to go over some of candaces opinions from just a few years ago when she was a hardcore left wing blog puppet? 

I would support her much like I would a reformed drunk or recovered junkie....

12 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I've never seen a woman better at manipulating white, GOP men. She knows exactly what to say and when to say it. Candice is amazing. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup....be a great ticket. Not quite as good as Trump/Desantis. But would satisfy the gender/ race crowd.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I've never seen a woman better at manipulating white, GOP men. She knows exactly what to say and when to say it. Candice is amazing. 

All that matters is that she came around and figured it out.  I support any strong young conservative out there helping the cause.  Flip side is a flighty millenial contrarian safe space liberal, who we seem to have no shortage of lately.

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

I would support her much like I would a reformed drunk or recovered junkie....

I find her disingenuous at best and all I’ve ever heard her utter is dumbed down right wing taking points. She’s an idiot. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I find her disingenuous at best and all I’ve ever heard her utter is dumbed down right wing taking points. She’s an idiot. 

If we were to list the 4 to 9 things you repeat ad nauseum you would sound the exact same...

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well, either way ,Trumps got it.

Im already willing to start the wagers even before his official announcement...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well, either way ,Trumps got it.

Im already willing to start the wagers even before his official announcement...

Trump is +350, Biden +450

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

If we were to list the 4 to 9 things you repeat ad nauseum you would sound the exact same...

Right.....but I’m not on tv or in front of congress and being considered for any elected position.