Check your account email address ×

Most Americans are willing to pay more at the pump for Ukraine

41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s probably jtsrx

What did Jt do anyway?

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He hung out with Epstein too...does that get you hard as well? Fucking weirdo shitbag.

Are you hoping for a cock pic or ... wtf

7 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I'm very well aware of PPP tracking.

Yea figured so - i was just saying that for anybody else to check it out. 

31 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I'd rather see $1400 go to all the peasants as opposed to Trump's PPP debacle that sent billions to businesses that shouldn't have gotten it in the first place. I also have my own business and I did not take any PPP money.

I didn't take any ppp money either but I pay six figures in income taxes every year while 50% of the country pays nothing....then they tell me I don't pay my fair share.

Edited by SkisNH
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

Or it has to do with Biden...keep giving 1400.00 to every member of the household and watch the spending begin.

Yeah that was insane how long they kept that charade going.... I didn't qualify but my neighbor down the street still isn't working because of the money she got for her and her kids which don't even live with her...they live with the grandparents, to give you an idea of what kind of person she is. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

What did Jt do anyway?

yeah I was wondering what happened to him and also AKIQ.... I go for long stretches of not being on here and often wonder what happened to these people

10 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I'd rather see $1400 go to all the peasants as opposed to Trump's PPP debacle that sent billions to businesses that shouldn't have gotten it in the first place. I also have my own business and I did not take any PPP money.

that was dumb

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

yeah I was wondering what happened to him and also AKIQ.... I go for long stretches of not being on here and often wonder what happened to these people

AKIQ is on TBP.  not everyones built for participating in the idiocy on multiple sites.  

10 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

What did Jt do anyway?

Are you hoping for a cock pic or ... wtf

Yea figured so - i was just saying that for anybody else to check it out. 

I’m not the one drooling over Trump and his skanks you fucking turnip.

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

AKIQ is on TBP.  not everyones built for participating in the idiocy on multiple sites.  

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Akiq got sick of the shit the prevails here...  can't say I blame him most times....  

Thanks give him my regards...hope he's doing well:bc:

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

that was dumb

Maybe but it was dumb for the govt. to even offer it in the first place. Personally I didn't pursue the details at the time because I was taught that the words ......"govt. and free" don't exist, well apparently I was wrong.

Not to mention, I have moral fiber in my body and I know what's right is right and wrong is wrong. You're a mortgage lender......you have no moral fiber. :snack:

Edited by snoughnut

44 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

I didn't need it my business grew 30% because of covid.

Same here and there were alot of other biz who were thriving that shouldn't have gotten it either. That whole debacle should actually be audited and the money returned, I know, good luck with that.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Maybe but it was dumb for the govt. to even offer it in the first place. Personally I didn't pursue the details at the time because I was taught that the words ......"govt. and free" don't exist, well apparently I was wrong.

Not to mention, I have moral fiber in my body and I know what's right is right and wrong is wrong. You're a mortgage lender......you have no moral fiber. :snack:

:owned: fucking bankers are a scourge 

• Like 1