Check your account email address ×

A kick to Vlad while he's down.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Everyone likes yankee cash. 

Yep and Venezuelan Oil is a great replacement for the Russian variety and we have the refineries to handle it.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep and Venezuelan Oil is a great replacement for the Russian variety and we have the refineries to handle it.

The republicans are screaming for more US oil production. They fail to take into consideration that there's no labor available for that to happen. I don't get it. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The republicans are screaming for more US oil production. They fail to take into consideration that there's no labor available for that to happen. I don't get it. 

If you're willing to pay labor will come.

7 hours ago, Anler said:

Ha! We sanctioned venezuelan oil years ago.

Just another example of why this country needs to get the fuck off our high horse at times…..hey we don’t like the guy in charge so fuck all of you poor people. You don’t need food or medicine.

https://amp.dw.com/en/the-human-cost-of-the-us-sanctions-on-venezuela/a-50647399

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Woolie will be here to scoff that off as bullshit. 

Woolie could not care less about Venezuela, its a corrupt shithole that has been run into the ground by its leaders.  Why would I care?  We should re open Keystone like right now.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course he will…and spew more blather about big swinging dicks.

All I know is my dick is bigger and swings more than yours!!  :lol:   

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Woolie could not care less about Venezuela, its a corrupt shithole that has been run into the ground by its leaders.  Why would I care?  We should re open Keystone like right now.

All I know is my dick is bigger and swings more than yours!!  :lol:   

Do you care about Ukraine?

Keystone doesn't mean shit, it's already a pipeline and the expansion won't be ready for years. We have better oil accessible right now in our country before we help Trudeau and his sludgey shitty tar sands. 

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Keystone doesn't mean shit, it's already a pipeline and the expansion won't be ready for years. We have better oil accessible right now in our country before we help Trudeau and his sludgey shitty tar sands. 

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Do I care?  Other than the innocent women and children, not really.  I'd like to see Ukraine keep handing Putin his dick, they've proven to be not the fearsome fighting machine much of the world  thought they were.  Its not our fight.  My only point is that if we developed our natural resources and reduced our dependancy on foreign oil, we wouldn't be paying more than 4 bucks a gallon for gas right now.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Do I care?  Other than the innocent women and children, not really.  I'd like to see Ukraine keep handing Putin his dick, they've proven to be not the fearsome fighting machine much of the world  thought they were.  Its not our fight.  My only point is that if we developed our natural resources and reduced our dependancy on foreign oil, we wouldn't be paying more than 4 bucks a gallon for gas right now.

Once again, where do we get the workforce to create all this new oil production? It's a technology intense field and many have retired with no new recruits. Serious question. My niece's husband who's a geologist left the oil field because he was tired of the volatility. Many other workers have done the same. Shale oil is crippled because those that worked the patches are tired of the uncertainty and aren't coming back.

Edited by spin_dry

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Once again, where do we get the workforce to create all this new oil production? It's a technology intense field and many have retired with no new recruits. Serious question.

11,000 workers got let go once Brandon cancelled keystone.

What about the 2 million plus illegals that come in last year? 

• Haha 2